The drawing topic!

Talk about images!
Andell

Re: The drawing topic!

Post by Andell »

ksen wrote:2 Andell
ksen: Shine, posture, proportions... She looks good ! I'm impressed by your arms and legs. They feel... natural for some reason. I can't do that effectively yet. ^^' The clothing over her legs is simple yet also fits awesomely in the overall result. The only detail I'd change is that her head (and maybe the neck) seems a bit off from the body. Bringing it backwards a bit wouldn't hurt. On another note, I caught myself thinking *would he draw my D&D group ?* while looking at it, so... good job !
Actually, there are a lot of anatomy mistakes, I didn't built body propetly. It's causes mistakes with clothes. But thanks anyway.
I would be happy to draw'n'play in any D&D group in real life, but in Russia it's rare hobby.
How can I put this... The "They feel... natural for some reason" part of my previous message expressed my thoughts quite well. Of course, the proportions aren't perfect and some parts of your drawing seem too rough compared to others. But there something... maybe its constancy (?), or just the overall drawing style that somewhat makes up for the details and makes the character feel just... right like it it.

I don't think my drawings give that feeling at all. I'm trying for even the details to look perfect, and the characters, while not turning bad at all, just don't feel quite right like they are... It's not quite easy to express that feeling though...

For D&D, it can be played on Internet with the proper tools (micro/speakers and a mapping program like Maptool, which also cover for the dices). One of our players is using this and a webcam to play with us. It causes some trouble from time to time, but is still functional overall. :) You could play with anyone willing to use such a method. I'll have to learn the procedures to do online games; I'm not yet very familiar with them.

----
On another note... this subject became quite silent after my last message. Did I say too much ? :oops:
ksen

Post by ksen »

2 Andell
Thanks, I'm happy that you like it. I rarely have good responses ^^"
About feeling.... I don't know, how I get it. I can only give small advice - try draw real people and other random things by hand. Sketch is basement of drawing. (Professors say that at my art academy.)
On another note... this subject became quite silent after my last message. Did I say too much ?
I don't think so, message seems normal for me.
---
About D&D - my English's pronunciation is horrible, and I haven't any webcam ^^" and upload speed ~10 kbs. So it's impossible for me to play. (And this is offtopic)
p.s. sorry for long reply.
Attachments
chibi.jpg
chibi.jpg (68.59 KiB) Viewed 5324 times
I am from planet otaku.
Nana-chan

Post by Nana-chan »

Current work in process

I think I see improvement?! \o/ maybe? XP
And for some reason her left eye brow seems to have escaped.

Thank you for you comments and critiques Andell I agree the hair was a bit off it was supposed to be her bangs kinda showing a bit cause of the tilt of her head. It was just my first sketch using my tablet so I am okay with it being bad I didn't notice till it was uploaded how horribly titled the mouth was it bothers me >_< but I have other projects I would rather work on so I am not gonna bother with it.

Not to mention I have a small tablet and I need a lot of room to make good art just cause I like to have things everywhere. So my lines are hard to make a bit straight. That's why my works are very sketchy >_<;
Yandere Lover ♥ You should run now. . .
PowereD

Post by PowereD »

Omg... Nana is that Merun moaning? 8D lol I j/k
cute cute~ Though her eyebrow is just wanting to come off her face XD
ばかな~ (=w=)
^Stole from Endo-chan. <3
RP Stats - Kotoba Shimazu, Level: 1 - Novice
Strength: 8
Perception: 5
Endurance: 6
Charisma: 3
Inteligence: 2
Agility: 7
Luck: 2
BIRDIE-WIT

Post by BIRDIE-WIT »

nice job
Last edited by BIRDIE-WIT on Sun Jan 31, 2010 7:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Myu-chan

Post by Myu-chan »

Something I drew on my phone:
z_angelic

Post by z_angelic »

Myu-chan wrote:Something I drew on my phone:
That's really good!If that's one a phone,I can't imagine how good your drawings would be on paper! ^o^
☆ íf í hαd α stαr fσr єvєrч tímє чσu mαdє mє smílє, í'd hαvє α whσlє níght skч ín thє pαlm σf mч hαnd. ☆
ksen

Post by ksen »

Not so cute, but...
Attachments
pa_g_c_l.jpg
pa_g_c_l.jpg (115.75 KiB) Viewed 5259 times
I am from planet otaku.
RockRabbit

Post by RockRabbit »

I was gonna post somthing else, buuut I got lazy, so I grabbed the firs thing I came through in my gallery~
http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs51/f/2009/ ... sation.png

Coloured sketch of my OC Anya -w-

Myu-chan, her hair needs to be just a little bit bigger...otherwise she has a deformed head D:
But it's cut, I really like it C:
  • Your lips, you lies, your lust;; Like the devil's in your hands
Belisaria

Post by Belisaria »

Here is one of my latest drawings~ ^^ Sorry, I can't attach it to the post, it's too big, so here is the deviantART link.

http://belisaria-chan.deviantart.com/ar ... -151619273
Nana-chan

Post by Nana-chan »

Very nice doodle Myu! As well as all the other art on here : )
Andell

Post by Andell »

Here's a new one !

Nana-chan

Post by Nana-chan »

Negi Ramen! <33 That is so awesome Andell! Meroko looks so great!
Yuki2

Post by Yuki2 »

Whoa its been awhile since I've uploaded here! Here's some of my most recent drawings~

My friend's OC's
Valentine's Day art~
Twins from HnKnA

There are a bunch more I didn't post from wayy back, but here are my most recent (and most pleased) with drawings~
LilFlow

Post by LilFlow »

Yuki-tan, your drawings are really cute~ ^-^

I haven't posted anything in here in aaaages... o.O

This is my latest piece:
Hetalia - US&UK Cover

It's for a short doujin that I've been working on, but doubt anyone will be interested in lol