The drawing topic!

Talk about images!
LilFlow

Re: The drawing topic!

Post by LilFlow »

Like I said on dA, I really like this one ^-^
Yes, they are a tad tall and I think that the feet might need to be a bit more shaped so that they appear to be more rounded, but otherwise it's super cute!!
TrinityInRainbows

Post by TrinityInRainbows »

Hey guys! My first time posting up here! >u< *excited*
This was before my computer broke. Next week I'm gunna get another so, look out! n_n
My Gaia Online avatar, I used it in my shop. (Before I disabled it)
^_^

PowereD

Post by PowereD »

Hey that is really cute! XD I use to draw my gaia avatars all the time. (:
Post some more so we can all get familiarized! ^__^ Enjoy your stay on shuushuu~
ばかな~ (=w=)
^Stole from Endo-chan. <3
RP Stats - Kotoba Shimazu, Level: 1 - Novice
Strength: 8
Perception: 5
Endurance: 6
Charisma: 3
Inteligence: 2
Agility: 7
Luck: 2
TrinityInRainbows

Oh thanks!!! I will work hard, and post! :3 three days till my bday, so yeah! :D
n_n Anything I should work on? I like simple colouring. It is more appealing to me. Hehe.
Yuki2

Post by Yuki2 »

Welcome to the board Trinity! (can I call you that? XP) Your art style is very cute x] I like it a lot!

@D-chan: The flower designs took foreverrrrr And thank youu! I spend way too much time on the lineart at times XP

@Lilflow: I saw your comment! X3 Thank you again! xD That's a problem I have, feet; I used to draw my characters too small, so I tend to exaggerate their heights now, I'll keep that in mind :3
TrinityInRainbows

Trinity is my IRL name. So that is alright! Hehe. n_n Thank you so much! I'm going to enjoy posting here! ^_^ hehe. I need constructive critisism. >w<
PowereD

Post by PowereD »

Trinity. Freaking badass name. 8D Post whatever you like~ As long as it isn't ecchi or anything it's all good on the board. 8D
ばかな~ (=w=)
^Stole from Endo-chan. <3
RP Stats - Kotoba Shimazu, Level: 1 - Novice
Strength: 8
Perception: 5
Endurance: 6
Charisma: 3
Inteligence: 2
Agility: 7
Luck: 2
TrinityInRainbows

D'aww thanks! n_n Thats exactly why I found this board. I'm sick of all of the ecchi. Dx

I have more! :3 I was looking for my Memory Stick. It has all of the art on it. x3 I thought I lost it.

n_n
ksen

Post by ksen »

2 RockRabbit
Drawing is just a skill. You can achive it if you'll working on it. =)
2 Nana-chan
That's Hard Disk Drive (HDD). The device where all data is stored. And it not so difficult to draw as it seems.
2 LilFlow
This my first digital work where I used only brushes. And because I was drawing from actual standing HDD - it was pretty easy.
2 Yuki
No. no, I am NOT talented. 3 years ago I can't even draw a cube with pencils right.
2 PowereD
Paper and Digital are alike. Digital is easier becouse mistakes cen be easily undone. There is serious nothing special about this image ^^"
2 ALL
Before - thanks to you all. I really appreciate it. It's kinda inspiring. %)
I'll say it again. Drawing is just a skill and nothing more! If you'll practing - sooner or later - you'll be able to draw like this. 3 years ago - I don't know how to hold a pencil. It took me 2 years to get accepted to art academy. Only practicing and enjoing by drawaing itself helped me to improve.
I don't think I great at drawing, and I'm practing as much as I can becouse I want to be an illustator.
You all CAN DO this. I'm sure.
Good luck, and thanks again :)
P.S. Sorry for broken english, gotta run - have no time for spellcheking, but wanted to answer as fast as I can :)
I am from planet otaku.
Myu-chan

Post by Myu-chan »

@D-chan draw: Damn you D-chan! It's so cute! Thank you so muuucchhhh! *huggles* I love you~
Thank you, thank you, thank you~

@Ksen draw: Oh my god. That's amazing. o_o

@Yuki-chan: They're lovely together~

@Trinity: Welcome to the board~ Your style is really cute. I love the first image. XD

EDIT: As for me, I've been too lazy to draw anything. =3=
Last edited by Myu-chan on Wed Jun 30, 2010 10:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.
LilFlow

Post by LilFlow »

Welcome to the board Trinity~ ^-^
I love your art, it's seriously cute <3

@ksen: I do all my computer drawing with a mouse because my hand-eye co-ordination with my tablet is terrible! I always want to look at what the pen is doing rather than what's on the screen. I always draw everything in pencil and pen on paper first then do all my editting on my lappy ^^;;
That's why I could never do something like that! lol

@Myu-chi: lol it's alright to be lazy every now and again :P
But don't keep us waiting, ne? Your pics are love~!
RockRabbit

Post by RockRabbit »

ksen, let me show you my only attempt at drawing something more realistic xD

...it's for a story a friend of mine wrote.. I wanted to make a fanart with somethig more realistic, but after doing the crow I lost patience and just left it like that... If I ever feel masochistic enough to continue, I might start working on the girl xD

http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs42/f/2009/ ... f8a31c.png
  • Your lips, you lies, your lust;; Like the devil's in your hands
Numbers

Post by Numbers »

I remember a while back I promised to do a livestream session. I'm terribly sorry for never bringing it up again! I'm finally done with stuff and now will have far more time!

If people are still interested in it, I suppose we could set up a date? What would be ideal?

Aheeh. Anyway, I have been drawing a little here and there. Oh... I finally have gained the courage in posting my dA account in more places. http://boarsboarsboars.deviantart.com Just a warning, I am pretty... er, brash when I don't feel restricted. It's kind of my personality. Haha, sometimes I talk like how I do for job interviews or at school. I wonder where Starra ran off to...

Ah, I'm babbling! Here's some sketches I did!

I'll admit right away I can't do much perspective. I can do perspective with buildings and nature but not so much people! <xD

Roll from Megaman!

I've been playing Megaman lately...

I got to draw one of my OCs through! Her name's Maddie, and she's on her school's swim team.

Color test!
Yuki2

Post by Yuki2 »

Numbers! I'd love to see your livestreams (still!) I wanna see how you color your art >w< You use SAI right? oAo And your sketches are so neat compared to mine XD *watches you on dA*
I'm yumidoll on deviantart, its good to see your drawings again! ^^
Numbers

Post by Numbers »

I would be happy to set up a stream for you guys sometime! ♥

Yes, I use SAI. I love it so.