The drawing topic!

Talk about images!
Myu-chan

Re: The drawing topic!

Post by Myu-chan »

*appears just to reply Rabbit-chan post, since she had all the trouble to write that*
RockRabbit wrote:Myu-chan[/b] and her lovely Candance are next. Really pretty OC! owo
Only thing that bugs me is that her crotch would have to be a bit lower, it's too close to the belly button right now. The bracelet on her right hand seems like it's floating. If it's not some special item that does that, then you should concider it more freely falling :3
Haha, she's supposed to be a pretty and all lol.
Thanks for the tips, I'll try my best on my next drawing. ;3
RockRabbit wrote:Myu-chan has finished her drawing! Yay!
Needs more shadows! Don't hesitate to use darker colors! if it looks off, you can always pick another color. But right now they're a bit too pale.
Yeah, I noticed that it needs more shadows, but that will stay for the next drawing too. XD
I was never good with coloring, neither with pencils, neither with the tablet, but I know that with more practice I'll get better.
Buligete

Post by Buligete »

... RockRabbit, your patience has earned you my most profond respect and admiration. Seriously. OTL
Also, I hope to be able to post more, if I ever get some inspiration to do so. :3
TrinityInRainbows

Post by TrinityInRainbows »

@RockRabbit: Thank you so much for your input! I am excited to show what I accomplished with my contest soon!
According to the eyes. Do you mean to lower/higher one? I use the graphing stradegy, I couldn't possibly see how they wouldn't be aligned. But I can experiment and try it out. :3 Thank you!
Rikenta

Post by Rikenta »

@Rabbit-chan:
Well, Anatomy as ALWAYS been my weak point, so I'm still learning 8D

And with the fire, I suck at shading/light source shet/ etc, so I'm still learning that aswell, bare with meeeee! >o<
demon lord ghirahim
LilFlow

Post by LilFlow »

@Rabbit-tan: Wow you've been busy with you're little catch-up session lol
Thanks for the advice ^-^
I don't know why I chose that hand for the New Year pic... it drove me crazy!! >.>
I've kinda given up with that session of Hetalia pics a bit... I've been working on them all for too long now I think (heh ^^;;)
However, getting in the practice with my tablet is starting to pull off I think :)
Thanks again, honey~! *huggles*
Yatchen

Post by Yatchen »

@Rabbit Stone
Wow, so many comments!

And uh, let's see...I guess I can make that pose easily, so I wouldn't think about it hurting others? 8D Too flexible for human anatomyyyy. Also, the hand was originally backwards, so I guess this is better.
Thanks for the eyebrow advice...I usually forget they can be useful. ;;
And uh, haha, shading. Light source. 8D;

As for the sketches...gothic lolita android started as "draw something with folds that interacts with the background" and turned into gothic lolita, and then into a gothic lolita smashing a telephone pole, and then her pose was stiff, so she became an android. And uh, I didn't even use folds. xD
Not sure what's wrong with her body, but something seems...off. I guess the stiffness?
As for the other girl, thanks. ;w; I hate hands. And legs. Am improving on everything else though.

By the way, your meme is adorable. ;_;
I wish I could draw so many different poses~
私は悪魔です。
Merun

Post by Merun »

Woah a wall of text. While the palm seems fine, it's not. In fact while I drew the character mostly facing, the palm is a top down perspective, so fail :( ( especially visible when inking ). Result is a really awkward position and near impossible movement for the wrist. And thanks for the proportion of the hand, I was trying to figure out what it was.

Also some of my side project involves a whole guide for CGing, based on how I learned stuff, and also, I have 6 hours of video footage by Misaki Kurehito to comment, and pick his brush settings, techniques.
Merun @ Twitter
Buligete

Post by Buligete »

I've doodled some more last night and today. At first, I did the pose on the left randomly. It was like WTF for me, so I didn't really know what I was going to do with it. Left it like that and moved on to the maid on the right. Struggled a bit with the hands and feet, but I think I managed it in the end.
http://i263.photobucket.com/albums/ii14 ... dles_1.png
Also, I'm wondering, should I find myself an artist name or signature?
RockRabbit

Post by RockRabbit »

What a cute maid~
Somehow reminds me of Mugi xD
And that pose is gorgeous, better make some use of it <3

and a signature or something would be nice~
a friend of mine made me a logo a week ago!
i need to start using it 0w0
  • Your lips, you lies, your lust;; Like the devil's in your hands
Buligete

Post by Buligete »

Thank you. :3 Mugi from K-ON!! ? o.o
And I might, I just don't know what to draw on it. XD;

I'm thinking on it, I'm just not entirely sure what to do. All the desgning stuff and... stuff.
And I'd like to see it! C:
Rikenta

Post by Rikenta »

demon lord ghirahim
Buligete

Post by Buligete »

Oooo, looks good Rikenta! =D Keep up the good job!
RockRabbit

Post by RockRabbit »

Mild nudity (nothing to see actually)

Paint.
  • Your lips, you lies, your lust;; Like the devil's in your hands
Myu-chan

Post by Myu-chan »

This is just something random I decided to draw at 04am lol. Just felt like practice male characters.
Some already met him before, it's been a while he didn't appear, some already tasted his ability to make girls go TsunTsun~, the guy whose eyes are just for Nana (what a drama).
Here's Ryu, the genderswap of Myu! lol (for more information go here)
I still need more practice with male characters, specially the hair, but I think I'm getting better.
Nana-chan

Post by Nana-chan »

*is so not staring at that picture still*
Anyways I drew something too! I actually was just going to doodle real quick on a Meme I was handed but instead I some how ended up drawing this.
http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2011/ ... 38a9wh.png
Yandere Lover ♥ You should run now. . .