The drawing topic!

Talk about images!
Ran

Post by Ran »

To be honest, I'm not sure who the guy in my avatar is. I think it's Tohno Shiki from Tsukihime, but I'm not certain.
topzter

Post by topzter »

Ran Kizama wrote:To be honest, I'm not sure who the guy in my avatar is. I think it's Tohno Shiki from Tsukihime, but I'm not certain.
Well if it is you can still decide since i havent started drawing fenrir and your character. As for e-chuuchuu im still gonna use Tsubomi Okuwaka, because 1. lot of reference pics in e-shuushuu to use ^^
2. its a cute character if im gonna make a churuya style for furture purpose (decide to make one anyway ^^ )
Ran

Post by Ran »

lol, okay. You can use Tsubomi for e-chuuchuu, that's cool.

If you want to use her for the other drawings as well, feel free. That would make things easier. :D
topzter

Post by topzter »

Ran Kizama wrote:lol, okay. You can use Tsubomi for e-chuuchuu, that's cool.

If you want to use her for the other drawings as well, feel free. That would make things easier. :D
Okay altough im still thinking whats the theme for it tough XD
Anyway gonna use Tsubomi then for this one also
nasrul-ds3

Post by nasrul-ds3 »

The newest works from me, featuring Iriya Kana and Asaba Naoyuki from anime series Iriya no Sora, UFO no Natsu. Why this series isn't popular as it should be???

..and not many fanarts too.. :(

Sketch:
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y214/n ... asaba1.jpg

Artline (Inked):

This piece is supposed to visualize their situation when they eloped (eps 5), located at the deserted school building. Comment and critics please! :D
More at http://nasrul-ds3.deviantart.com/, the storage of cute anime girls obsessor. :P
topzter

Post by topzter »

nice art the only thing bothering me is the girls neck its kinda long or thick. looking forward with colors and background ^^
Myu-chan

Post by Myu-chan »

Nhm...eto eto...here is the links for two works I make...don't is perfect and I gave to take a pic because I don't have a scanner...T.T
Tell me what you think ^^

http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m8/m ... 080671.jpg

http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m8/m ... 060649.jpg
gringo44

Post by gringo44 »

I think your pictures are good if you scanned them properly and do some adjustments to it in photoshop or any other image editing program they can be turned into better pictures are they not cybercafe in brazil I am from venezuela the country above brazil and there is cyber everywhere everyblock in all four corners there is one and every three has a scanner in vzla is like 5 c a scanned (sorry if this doesn't apply to your country this is just a guess)
Myu-chan

Post by Myu-chan »

Hmm...I don't know,but thx for it! ^^~
topzter

Post by topzter »

Not gonna do any 4koma not until i finished either one of this picture >_<
left side done it by myself on the right side lineart made by endling, im just gonna color it since its gonna be a challange for my coloring XD

As for e-chuuchuu stuff some of them are already sketched out i just halted for a while since its been a while since i draw out something for myself.

Edit: oh yeah im color blind with my monitor at home so ill change the color soon after ive seen it in at work if it looks like something's wrong with the colors, since mine is too dark (better change this one soon).
Myu-chan

Post by Myu-chan »

Really god,I don't know how paint in photoshop T.T and I don't have scanner for pass my drawings in PC T.T
topzter

Post by topzter »

Myu-chan wrote:Really god,I don't know how paint in photoshop T.T and I don't have scanner for pass my drawings in PC T.T
Theres some photoshop tutorials out there in the net to learn how to paint. You dont have scanner somewhere near your place? cant help you there that much XD
solwyvern

Post by solwyvern »

looks great, topzter. Though,... were you able to get permission to color it? :lol:

It might cause problems later on if you didn't. :shock:
topzter

Post by topzter »

it said on his comment its ok to color it
Myu-chan

Post by Myu-chan »

topzter wrote:
Myu-chan wrote:Really god,I don't know how paint in photoshop T.T and I don't have scanner for pass my drawings in PC T.T
Theres some photoshop tutorials out there in the net to learn how to paint. You dont have scanner somewhere near your place? cant help you there that much XD
Nha!I looking for a scanner...have in my scholl,and the woman who take care of scanner say it's ok,but she never do! T.T
Thank you for the sugestion of tutorials ^^~
Yeah is really hard to you scan my pics XD