The drawing topic!

Talk about images!
Silverice

Re: The drawing topic!

Post by Silverice »

Just looking around... Sorry for disappeared for a long time... I'm having AS June examination.... Grea work you guys... Hope I can post another pic
neko_nekogami

Post by neko_nekogami »

For any Bleach and/or Lolita fashion fans on shuushuu, I give you, Ulquiorra, the Pretty Lolita!
http://silverrosealchemist.deviantart.c ... -124603891
We are currently in need of a lot of characters canon or original! Stop by to see what canons are available or create your own character!
Numbers

Post by Numbers »

It's Dawn/Hikari! (It's a real shame, I'm unhappy with the face shading but for once everything else looked much better than usual. I guess I'll combine what I like best from my pictures next time.)

Also I finished my Eye Meme a while back.
Yatchen

Post by Yatchen »

I like your eyes, Numbers. In particular the pink one in the top left.
私は悪魔です。
Numbers

Post by Numbers »

Yatchen wrote:I like your eyes, Numbers. In particular the pink one in the top left.
Thank you! Personally, I kinda like the old-school shaded bishoujo style. Ah, memories.
Yuki2

Post by Yuki2 »

Whoaa Numbers! Your artwork is always good!

I just recently (like now XD) finished a picture, more Hetalia fanart XD If you're watching me on DA you probably seen it, but I highly doubt it, here's the link anyways! Ribbons of Fate I really like how it came out though :3
Numbers

Post by Numbers »

Yuki2 wrote:Whoaa Numbers! Your artwork is always good!

I just recently (like now XD) finished a picture, more Hetalia fanart XD If you're watching me on DA you probably seen it, but I highly doubt it, here's the link anyways! Ribbons of Fate I really like how it came out though :3
(Ffff nooooo. There's so much I need to do to get better.)

Awwwwww, that's SO cute!
Yuki2

Post by Yuki2 »

Numbers wrote: (Ffff nooooo. There's so much I need to do to get better.)

Awwwwww, that's SO cute!
But you're already really good! (by any chance, can I get your pixiv account if you have one? I'll give you mine too! XD)

Look! Another drawing! I really like how the BG came out~ This was a LATE birthday gift for Hakuryu, which she saw already :3 So, Happy belated Birthday! 8D

Oh look! Its on pixiv too!
Ruhisu

Post by Ruhisu »

Concept scetches from my and my friend's story based on "Macademi Wasshoi"

Numbers

Post by Numbers »

My PixIV is a little empty though.... <8D;

I uh... sketched K-ON and Hetalia a little today.

Ignore the derogatory remarks. I don't like to admit I like Hetalia and actually never draw anything for it..
I can draw guys just fine, I just didn't (Unless slightly SD Italy and SD America count) because I wanted to give a hand at genderbended because some of the drawings for GB Hetalia is kinda cute.

(...There was a music note above Tsumugi but it's not there... why?)
Yuki2

Post by Yuki2 »

XD That's fine~ I still want your pixiv 8D

I've never drawn anything that included gender swaping, or gender bending yet.. XD And unfortunately, ART BLOCK. orz...

I'll try to post something up sooner or later, hopefully..
Numbers

Post by Numbers »

Yuki2 wrote:XD That's fine~ I still want your pixiv 8D

I've never drawn anything that included gender swaping, or gender bending yet.. XD And unfortunately, ART BLOCK. orz...

I'll try to post something up sooner or later, hopefully..
I do sometimes when I'm bored or when I don't want to draw yaoi. Not that slash is a bad thing or anything.
Yuki2

Post by Yuki2 »

XD I should try that out sometime~
New piccie! I drew this a long time ago before my artblock, but finally got the chance to finish coloring it now :3
Here's the links: pixiv deviantArt
I would just post the picture here since its thin, but I'm too lazy to get the link -3-

Edit: I was gonna draw something for Canada's bday, and stayed up to do it. But its 12 already here and I'm maybe halfway? And rushed, and tried SAI out for the lineart, *not used to thin linearts* orz
Here's what I got, probably wont' finish it either unless I'm bored >.> Clicky!
PowereD

Post by PowereD »

Happy 4th of July everyone! 8D
I absolutely have no clue how I had the patience to make this :
http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/9079/americakuna.jpg
Heh... I have no idea how to use SAI but it was fun. So please do give me some criticism. >.<;
ばかな~ (=w=)
^Stole from Endo-chan. <3
RP Stats - Kotoba Shimazu, Level: 1 - Novice
Strength: 8
Perception: 5
Endurance: 6
Charisma: 3
Inteligence: 2
Agility: 7
Luck: 2
Hakuryu

Post by Hakuryu »

PowereD wrote:Happy 4th of July everyone! 8D
I absolutely have no clue how I had the patience to make this :
http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/9079/americakuna.jpg
Heh... I have no idea how to use SAI but it was fun. So please do give me some criticism. >.<;
Aww, that's pretty cute. ^^ The expression really says it all. I do have to applaud you on the hand too. I can never get hands to look good. xD

SAI is a program that takes some getting used too. Did you use the brush or the pen tool? I'm now turning toward the pen tool since it makes smoother looking lines. As for criticism...perhaps you could try zooming out a bit when your drawing your outline, that way it's easier to do longer strokes instead of the short sketchy ones. Also when you zoom out it looks like you have a shorter line to make so your hand tends to stay more steady. That's probably the best place to start. :3

All I've done recently was make a ID for my DeviantArt. (So yes, it's supposed to be me) D:
I hate like the smooth shading I did, but I'm not comfortable with shading at all. xD I end up blurring it in too much and you end up not seeing much of the darker shades.