The drawing topic!

Talk about images!
Digi Angel

Post by Digi Angel »

TinkTenshi wrote:Nice pic..it's so cute^^
You like purple?^^
Sorta, but blue's my favorite color. I used one of my old drawings to base her on, and the original had purple hair. Because of the hair color, my first idea as a name for her was Murasaki, but it didn't seem to fit. Some of you may have noticed already, but the name Masuko is short for 'mascot', which is masukotto. ^-^
Orva

Post by Orva »

I like draw, but I have only one drawning which is quite OK, and that's my avatar ATM (sorry, it's quite little version of it thought :/)
Last edited by Orva on Thu Mar 16, 2006 3:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Drake

Post by Drake »

aha,you have your own mascot too now digi angel ^^,she's pretty cute ^^,I did have the same idea too ,but i'm still working to create a mascot wich will be my definitive avatar and must be as original anc charismatic as pleinair :p
and I still have a lot of work to do (if only I had the time to draw more,I hate exams :cry: )
LadySakura

Post by LadySakura »

ehhh...I can't draw. XD Usually I do stick figures XD

Everyone here draws so well *jealous*
The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return. <3
TinkTenshi

Post by TinkTenshi »

I don't have a 'mascot' O.o
I gotta draw one xD (well you could say my mascot was myself in chibi cuz I tend to draw myself everywere xD)
Here's another pic I made (I amde it on the back of my English notebook ^^UUUU English class was as boring as possible>< So I decided to improve my tecnique xD)

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b152/ ... /TT024.jpg
She's supposed to be...amm..I forgot what it was><

Don't be jealous ;) Even stick figures are cute...I make one's that are just round thingy's called 'aredonditos' xDDD and I draw them almost everywere too and they are as simple as possible... Maybe I will scan them tomorrow^^

I hate 'recuperation work' cuz as I pass correctly my exams, I just have nothing to do in a week><
Bí taibhreamh id chodladh 'S na haingil ag faire ort * May dreams fill your slumber and the angels stay close ;)
onomeister

Post by onomeister »

uuuu... *_*; I soooo envy everyone here who can draw... :cry: sob... You guys are sooo talented... !#JEALOUSY#!
It's g*dd@mn cold here in Canada....!
solwyvern

Post by solwyvern »

onomeister wrote:uuuu... *_*; I soooo envy everyone here who can draw... :cry: sob... You guys are sooo talented... !#JEALOUSY#!
I envy everyone here who can speak Japanese. JEALOUSY! =P
AnimeJ

Post by AnimeJ »

solwyvern wrote:
onomeister wrote:uuuu... *_*; I soooo envy everyone here who can draw... :cry: sob... You guys are sooo talented... !#JEALOUSY#!
I envy everyone here who can speak Japanese. JEALOUSY! =P
I envy those who can speak/read japanese AND draw.

I win @ t3h intarweb.
reata

Post by reata »

.............dun try to be jealous of something~ it will lead u to a bad place~ if u envy other ppl, try to improve yourself...k?? jealousy is BAD!!! Same is ecchi!! ECchi is BAD!!! lol:p
AnimeJ

Post by AnimeJ »

ecchi wa nano ikenai to omoimasu!
Eichi-sama

Post by Eichi-sama »

lol
ImageImage
onomeister

Post by onomeister »

reata wrote:........... jealousy is BAD!!! Same is ecchi!! ECchi is BAD!!! lol:p
lmao! reata, you made me laugh today! That was sooooo funny!

AnimeJ is right though, *there's nothing wrong with ecchi*
Too much ecchi on the Shuu^2 imageboard is BAD.
Ecchi in general is GREAT! in anime, in video games, IN REAL LIFE! (it's the spice of life!) :twisted:
It's g*dd@mn cold here in Canada....!
TinkTenshi

Post by TinkTenshi »

I can't read/speak japanese, and well draw maybe>< Not pretty good..but I prefer coloring^^

And Ecchi... well I do not have a very concrete significance of it>< So can't give an opinion
Bí taibhreamh id chodladh 'S na haingil ag faire ort * May dreams fill your slumber and the angels stay close ;)
reata

Post by reata »

hmmm...if ecchi is not that bad than HENTAI IS BAD!!! Dun get even near to it!!! or post it in the imageboard or else....u'll know wat will happen:p muakakaka
Drake

Post by Drake »

reata wrote:hmmm...if ecchi is not that bad than HENTAI IS BAD!!! Dun get even near to it!!! or post it in the imageboard or else....u'll know wat will happen:p muakakaka
HENTAI IS GOOD!!!
that's just like ecchi ,but BETTER!