The drawing topic!

Talk about images!
Hakuryu

Re: The drawing topic!

Post by Hakuryu »

Aizawa wrote: Fri Nov 13, 2020 9:52 pm WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
That Silver is super pretty, and believe me I am very picky about the art I look for him. I cannot believe this one, it even took me a hot minute to reply because I was so shocked. :cry: Hakuryu's Silver.. is super adorable. I think I may have a stroke right now. AHHHHHHHH.

jhgyyhj

When I recover, I shall save this into my folder, if that's okay, of course. :oops: :flushed:
And I may not be something of an artist, but I am making this up to you, it may just take a couple days.

Heck yeah I got confirmation that it actually looks like Silver! That's all I wanted! *throws confetti*
Of course you can save it. I'd be proud to be a part of your collection. (´・∀・`)
And y-you don't have to go out of your way to do anything for me...I'm already super happy it made you happy!
Siena Cruz wrote: Sat Nov 14, 2020 12:02 pm hoooooooooooooooooly crap that's amazing 👀👀👀😳😳
Ahhhhh oh gosh thanks again. ♡(。→ˇ艸←)
Aizawa

Re: The drawing topic!

Post by Aizawa »

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH those cheebs are so precious, too. I truly envy your skills. Keep working hard mayne... don't let anything kill those vibes.
I l ove you like I o v e the sea, and I'm okay with d r o w n i n g