For 0okami Catgirl Animation

Talk about images!
amfest

For 0okami Catgirl Animation

Post by amfest »

In reference to this post
http://e-shuushuu.net/image.php?mode=vi ... e_id=17144

Okay I'm no whiz or anything and I'm not "redrawing" anything really but I can try and do simple movement of parts >_>

More can be done but for starters and since I want to watch the 2nd part of rozen maiden :P I just did this so far

I'll maybe mess with it more later >_> I only did a 10 frame animation so it isn't much. Oh sorry for the background color instead of transparency I just like to have something in the back just to work with.
Taboo

Post by Taboo »

Waaa~ So cute! *pounces her*
Aliens, Time Travelers, Sliders and Espers recieve FREE FOOD! Come to us!
Eichi-sama

Post by Eichi-sama »

Waiiiii....!! *pounce her too* xp
ImageImage
0okami

Re: For 0okami Catgirl Animation

Post by 0okami »

amfest wrote:In reference to this post
http://e-shuushuu.net/image.php?mode=vi ... e_id=17144

Okay I'm no whiz or anything and I'm not "redrawing" anything really but I can try and do simple movement of parts >_>

More can be done but for starters and since I want to watch the 2nd part of rozen maiden :P I just did this so far

I'll maybe mess with it more later >_> I only did a 10 frame animation so it isn't much. Oh sorry for the background color instead of transparency I just like to have something in the back just to work with.
thank you sooo much! She's so adorable :) well done. The throbbing hearts really add to it. maybe add a cute utterance such as "nyaa" :)

I like it. *set as work desktop background* ^_^
~0okami.
msn: ookami.digital @ gmail.com

amfest

Post by amfest »

Well i'm still working on moving parts and then I"ll make a longer animation most likely . .not sure exactly how to end it up as. A speech bubble could be done easily.

Well I cut out the right side of the image's ear and of course I had to redraw sorta or clone some stuff cause movement would expose parts that weren't orginally drawn -_-;;

instead of just rotating the layer for the ear I decided to try Moho's bone system . . . I also changed the tail to have bones though I think I need to rig them better but it does allow me to distort the image with some animation

and so here's the motion changes so far

The tail for sure needs some work . .one big work off is to cut the ribbon onto seperate layers so it's bones don't affect the tail image itself as right now it pulls out the outlines making it fatter or thinner.

I guess I should try the next ear though that one will require a bit more cover up . . .

I did try and do the mouth but expanding it and dropping it didn't make it look like laughter :( I'm not a whiz at this so I'm sorta at odds on how to go about it. I suppose I'd have to either redrawn it .. vector it in the program itself so I could maually adjust it or try and use bones maybe to Open and close it somewhat.

Oh well I'll work on it again later
solwyvern

Post by solwyvern »

HA! I knew you were going to animate the ear too.
amfest wrote: I'm not a whiz at this so I'm sorta at odds on how to go about it.
It's looks good, even if you say so. what program is this?

edit: 0o) I can see her tail coming off.
amfest

Post by amfest »

lol . .like I said it needs work :P and what you're seeing is some black outline pixels that jutted orginally to that side . .there is still some color of the tail beneath that . .I just have to edit the tail image to extend down further. It didn't matter much when I was just rotating the layer a little, but bones take a 2d image and distort it a lil to give a sense a movement.

The program I'm using is Moho. I mentioned it in the animation ? thread I started in the General Section . . .though no one seemed interested in that topic . .or to offer advice on program choices or how to go about methods -_-;;;;;;

Basically it's a vector based animation program. You can use it other than that but it's still mainaly for vectors so you can adjust points ..adjust with bone structions . . move with layers . . . it has cameras you can arrage around in a 3d space to give depth also. . . bunch of neat things including importing 3d models to use as background objects, displaying video, adding soundtracks, etc. Though I haven't seen many really cool things done with the program. Everyone mostly does the typical cartoony style things I'm not very interested in >_>.

It's sorta like flash only where flash is for web style applications Moho is designed more for actual video/movie style presentations. Exports to avi,
solwyvern

Post by solwyvern »

amfest wrote: The program I'm using is Moho. I mentioned it in the animation ? thread I started in the General Section . . .though no one seemed interested in that topic . .or to offer advice on program choices or how to go about methods -_-;;;;;;
Nobody knows anything about it. lol.
Moho, huh? hmmmm..... might give it a shot. but I'm not really sure if this can be done with adobe imageready.
onomeister

Post by onomeister »

That is sooo cool! GOOD WORK amfest! is Moho freeware?
It's g*dd@mn cold here in Canada....!
Taboo

Post by Taboo »

*stares for 10 minutes before snapping out of it*

Good work so far amfest. I know you are still playing with it some, but it is really neat to see your ideas for this. Thanks for sharing your work in progress. ^_^
Aliens, Time Travelers, Sliders and Espers recieve FREE FOOD! Come to us!
amfest

Post by amfest »

Okay here we go again

Okay I worked on the other ear . .. . . I had to extend it a bit on the underside where you can't really see .. .I need to go back to extend the other ear more behind the head so I can move it a bit more. Had to cut her top strand of hair since it goes behind the ear . . . and worked on a lil chunk of hair that goes behind the ear on the 1st ear I worked on.

Sorry Moho isn't freeware . . . http://www.lostmarble.com

here's a screenshot

http://users3.ev1.net/~amfest/mohoshot.jpg

I was thinking I could move her legs a lil to make her bounce up a lil . . . . and I've been playing with the idea of giving her open eyes but I don't know if I'm up for that since i'm already ruining the image with my horrible ps skills . .LOL
Nightmare

Post by Nightmare »

for me, i believe that the tail is moving kinda fast ^^

its only my opinion anyways...