Image submission guideline changes

Important stuff goes here?
anonymous_object
Site Admin

Image submission guideline changes

Post by anonymous_object »

Ok, for the past few months I have relaxed the rules on submitting ecchi images. However, after receiving comments from some members and reconsidering it myself, I have decided to no longer allow such ecchi images.

I feel that with direction shuushuu has been heading with the more ecch images being allowed, shuushuu has gotten off track from its core purpose: a place for clean, kawaii images.

Thus, from now on, the mods and I will be watching more carefully and disabling/removing any images we feel are not appropiate for the board.
Last edited by anonymous_object on Wed Dec 12, 2007 6:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
e-shuushuu!
Rimu-Ch4n
Location: That country with the Tulips and Dykes and Windmills next to Germany ^_^

Post by Rimu-Ch4n »

well, cant say I disagree

Even I think it has been getting out of hand =_=
Ran

Post by Ran »

Give an inch, take a mile.

I thought relaxing the rules was good at first since there a lot of good images that are borderline ecchi. I do agree that some images did go a bit too far in some instances. I'll do my best to down-tone my posts. I know that I have done more than my share of not-so-tame pics.
Shingetsu

Post by Shingetsu »

Ran Kizama wrote:Give an inch, take a mile.

I thought relaxing the rules was good at first since there a lot of good images that are borderline ecchi. I do agree that some images did go a bit too far in some instances. I'll do my best to down-tone my posts. I know that I have done more than my share of not-so-tame pics.
And I Thank you for those wonderful pics ran.

But i guess Anony is right. If you want H go some where else. This is actually the only worksafe image board i go to during the day anyway.
Nemesis

Post by Nemesis »

il keep my pics clean as well........i guess that means no more floods......and its getting kind of hard to find clean pics that havent been posted yet