Mod team changes

Important stuff goes here?
anonymous_object
Site Admin

Mod team changes

Post by anonymous_object »

Due to personal disagreements, AnimeJ is no longer a part of the moderating team.

This brings the mod team down to just Smith, Kagemaru, and I. To decrease the load on each mod, I think a new addition to the mod team may be in order soon. Stay tuned.
Last edited by anonymous_object on Wed Dec 12, 2007 6:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
e-shuushuu!
Shingetsu

Post by Shingetsu »

Still Here, Still willing to help Mod. If i could recommend some one though it would be Fenrir and Fettgans.

Fenrir = Knows as many h Games as I, apparently.
Fettgans = Knows alot of doujin artists.
Nemesis

Post by Nemesis »

wtf...animej's gone.......um is he banned or somthing or is he just not a mod any more

and i agree with above and i think solwy should be considered as well
anonymous_object
Site Admin

He's not banned, he's just not a mod anymore.
e-shuushuu!
solwyvern

Post by solwyvern »

Aww, I'm going to miss all the 455-kicking I get out of him.
It fills me with unease whenever I get a pm from AnimeJ. kowaii~ ♫

Nemesis wrote:and i agree with above and i think solwy should be considered as well
As you probably already know, I post alot, and I sometimes tend to slip with what I post. I actually need someone to mod me for anything out of the norm that I might post, and besides, no pics, no Shuu.
And lately active regular posters seem to be narrowed down to Ran, Sakura and myself. (and a bit of Nemesis')

As for mods, yes, Fenrir & Fettgans are really nice choices, and maybe even Evangeline. ..but it would be nice to hear what they have to say first..
Last edited by solwyvern on Sun Sep 24, 2006 9:50 am, edited 3 times in total.
Nemesis

Post by Nemesis »

i know i havent been posting latly but that cos i killed my download limit so my net is slow as all hell.........but il start up again next month
Ran

Post by Ran »

I think that Fenrir would actually be the best bet for a mod position. Is an active member, has been here for nearly a year, has a huge database of titles in his head, and helps update us with sources without coming off as snob. Not saying that Anon_Ob, Smithy, or Kagemaru are snobbish because they aren't. :)

It'd be good to hear his opinion first however. It's never fun to be put into a position you don't want to have. :wink:
Evangeline Mcdowell
Site Admin

Post by Evangeline Mcdowell »

I'm online a lot....I'm just not so active in posting right now since I'm busy ID'ing/tagging old images. As for the mod position... hmm.. are you sure you want an evil mage in that position? Seriously, I don't feel qualified for the position.

Fenrir and Fettgans both have my vote... actually, Ran is doing quite a good job. They're all a lot more visible than I am and I think that's an important part of being a mod.
anonymous_object
Site Admin

Well, then... who's interested in another vote for a new mod?
e-shuushuu!
Ran

Post by Ran »

Adding a poll wouldn't hurt. One of the best ways to get the people's opinion. :)
bob-omb

Post by bob-omb »

yea i know i havent been posting lately but im trying to catch up with the 120+ paes i missed =.= and school work. so cant really post much till i actually get back on track.

About the poll. Well i would say only active members can really vote on it because people arnt always here and dont really know who the other person is since they dont read the post and such. So the poll would only be limited to the people that actually are active, right? Besides i cant really decide between anyone on who would be a mod.
yurie~hime`

Post by yurie~hime` »

ano..im really sorry minna if im not being active during the past few weeks. etto..my hard disk died (T_T) and i need to buy a new one. fortunately, i was able to buy this week. ill promise to be more active from now on. our semestral break will start after a week, that means more time=more shuushuu! n_n
uhm..about the poll suggestion, uhmm..i think its ok. we need everyone's opinion for the new nominated mod. n_n