cant upload

Important stuff goes here?
boele

cant upload

Post by boele »

well i though letss upload but it seems i cant upload it and yes it less then 6 mb large and i have filled all the things
this is the message i get
Warning: imagesx(): supplied argument is not a valid Image resource in /var/www/e-shuushuu.net/functions/uploadimage.php on line 170

Warning: imagesy(): supplied argument is not a valid Image resource in /var/www/e-shuushuu.net/functions/uploadimage.php on line 171

Warning: imagecreatetruecolor() [function.imagecreatetruecolor]: Invalid image dimensions in /var/www/e-shuushuu.net/functions/uploadimage.php on line 181

Warning: imagesx(): supplied argument is not a valid Image resource in /var/www/e-shuushuu.net/functions/uploadimage.php on line 183

Warning: imagesy(): supplied argument is not a valid Image resource in /var/www/e-shuushuu.net/functions/uploadimage.php on line 183

Warning: imagecopyresampled(): supplied argument is not a valid Image resource in /var/www/e-shuushuu.net/functions/uploadimage.php on line 183

Warning: imagedestroy(): supplied argument is not a valid Image resource in /var/www/e-shuushuu.net/functions/uploadimage.php on line 184

Warning: imagejpeg(): supplied argument is not a valid Image resource in /var/www/e-shuushuu.net/functions/uploadimage.php on line 186
Error writing the thumbnail file, sorry!

plz help me
Ran

Post by Ran »

Is it the entire page that is erroring out and those messages are in the background? If so, I've had that problem before. Give it a few minutes and it should fix itself.
boele

Post by boele »

well 1 hour later it stil doesn't work and i get another page with this link
http://e-shuushuu.net/submitfullimage.php with the same things i posted before soo plzz help me
i cant keep uplaoding pics
i realy dont understand it :cry:
Ran

Post by Ran »

Strange. I'm not sure how to help you on this Boele. We're going to have to wait for Anon to show up. :(
anonymous_object
Site Admin

Post by anonymous_object »

Please email or link me to the image that is causing the problem and I'll look into it.
e-shuushuu!
boele

Post by boele »

it seems that i cant upload it anywhere :cry: