Attention all members!

Important stuff goes here?
Kagemaru

Attention all members!

Post by Kagemaru »

Good evening, your friendly neighbourhood moderator Kagemaru here! *lame introduction*

Anyway~

What we, the Mods®, have noticed recently, is the following: One of us disables a image for whatever reason (Reposts, in-appropriate-ness, LOL thread material) and as soon as the uploader of the image sees this, he or she deletes the image.

We would like to ask you to leave it as it is.

This is because we still consider and judge almost every image that comes under our view and we need the image viewable so that everyone can state their opinion about it and, if possible perform a re-enablement, if the image is deemed worthy of staying on the board.

Long talk, I know, but please try to follow this guideline, it helps us out so much.

Thanks in advance!
Kagemaru
Sig made by drake-sama~! ^_________^
poseidon21

Post by poseidon21 »

so it's means if i post something and banned i shall leave it as it for the later judgment....

but if the reason was caused by no girl in the pic,i can delete it right?
unnyyyuuuuu~~~~...........wakaranai ne.........
Ararara-ra

Post by Ararara-ra »

poseidon21 wrote:so it's means if i post something and banned i shall leave it as it for the later judgment....

but if the reason was caused by no girl in the pic,i can delete it right?
I think he means, that even the "no girl" appears, you should leave the image so it can viewed and reviewed by other mods.
My little 4koma paradise
Current status: Hiatus! AGAIN!

My tweeter
anonymous_object
Site Admin

Post by anonymous_object »

Oh, FYI... no images are ever completely deleted from the server unless I do it manually. Only a moderator can completely remove an image from the database (the image file still remains though). In other words, I have the ability to 'undelete' any images that a normal user deletes. There is currently no functionality for this in the PHP code but it can be added if needed.
e-shuushuu!