Site changes - 06/21/08 - Forum authentication

Important stuff goes here?
anonymous_object
Site Admin

Site changes - 06/21/08 - Forum authentication

Post by anonymous_object »

We just implemented some new features for shuushuu :)
The biggest update this time around is how you login to the forums (here). All forum registration and username/password management is now done through the image board. Forums accounts have been disabled until users enable them through their image board profiles.
If you had a forum account and wish to enable it, you should go to your profile on the image board and enable it there. Choose "I already had a forum account" and input your previous forum username and password. Once you have done this, from that point on you will login to the forums using your image board username and password. Any password changes on the image board will also take effect on the forums.

If you have an image board account but never made a forum account, you can also create a forum account from your profile page on the image board. Simply select the "Create a new forum account" option to create the account.

Sorry if this sounds a bit confusing. If anyone has any questions or problems, please post here.

Thanks go to ADantes for the code updates to make this possible ^^

There also some other less impactful changes on the image board, including some style changes. You can set the option of having email notifications sent to your registered email address when you receive a new PM on the image board. If you see anything messed up, please let us know.
e-shuushuu!
Fhant

Re: Site changes - 06/21/08 - Forum authentication

Post by Fhant »

Awesome Anony!!
I also see that you added the wiki in the sidebar! Great job!
[Signature space. $10]
softfang

Post by softfang »

Is this change what's causing my avatars not to work--no matter the size? >>; I tried to change it earlier and no matter what size it is it shows the weird 'error' page with some weird codes.
DeviantArt Commissions OPEN | Remember 6.12.2016
Lio Tsuki

Post by Lio Tsuki »

Sweetness! Great job Anony-san! ^^d
Little Miss Morbid
sig by Sekai <3
anonymous_object
Site Admin

Post by anonymous_object »

The avatar problem has been fixed.
e-shuushuu!
Myu-chan

Post by Myu-chan »

Great job anonymous-san ^^
Make shuushuu grow up more and more!! x3
Fuwari

Post by Fuwari »

Error: When searching by date and using a range (in other words, setting both a start and end date), travelling to any other result page than the first removes the end date and you just get images posted on the start date.
Cause of error: the pages generate an extra 'amp;'.
For example: http://e-shuushuu.net/search.php?page=2 ... 005&[u]amp;[/u]end_date=Nov.%2024%202005 should not have the 'amp;' between 202005& and end_date. I.e., http://e-shuushuu.net/search.php?page=2 ... 024%202005.