Re: The Singing Topic!

Post by AngelLily »

Of course I want you to be~ <33
Kagami-chan

Post by Kagami-chan »

Oh, ty for the tutorial Lily. \(^o^)/
Audacity doesn't look so hard to understand anymore. >w<

(Finally got around to listening to everything. That's why I'm posting here so late. xD)
You all... sing so very well. ;w; *lack of better adjectives OTL*
You guys should do a huge chorus or something~ Like a Niconico Chorus or something. xD

Lily & Yuki I cannot wait for your guys' version of Magnet.
I shall be stalking this topic from now on. ^^
Yuki2

Post by Yuki2 »

XD Thankies Lily for the tutorial, and thanks Kagami too XD
Ummers, seems like my microphone really sucks since it does NOT pick up my singing.. orz Better sing louder then XD
AngelLily

Post by AngelLily »

Yuki2 wrote:XD Thankies Lily for the tutorial, and thanks Kagami too XD
Ummers, seems like my microphone really sucks since it does NOT pick up my singing.. orz Better sing louder then XD
Try enabling the enhance of the sensibility of your mic, or something along those lines in your mic options. Mine won't pick up either if I don't enable that.
Yuki2

Post by Yuki2 »

Ah alrighty, thanks Lily! I'll try it again! >.</
AngelLily

Post by AngelLily »

Now brb, aspirin, this song gave me a headache ^^;
Yatchen

Post by Yatchen »

Nice job, Lily~
Is it hard to sing that sort of song in a language you don't speak?
私は悪魔です。
AngelLily

Post by AngelLily »

Well, Japanese isn't hard. Their phonetics is quite similar to Portuguese phonetics, so all I have to worry about is the pace - and JBF has some pretty fast sentences (it's so easy to notice when I butcher the lyrics XD)

The most problematic thing is that the "Just be friends All we gotta do is..." track keeps picking up the background sound for SOME REASON I DON'T KNOW since the main track didn't. In the end I just gave up, really =/ Sorry about that.
Yuki2

Post by Yuki2 »

Lily~ Your version is so pretty~ Man I wish my microphone will really stop being stupid! I'm sorry DX I always mess up at the fast part DX

I've been resting my voice since I completely lost it when I was just busting out singing. I think 10 times in a row XD;; (Ask At-chan, its true xD) I'm gonna try to finish it now! >.<
AngelLily

Post by AngelLily »

Oh my gosh, hun, please be careful ;-; I was coughing this week so I couldn't practice that much either, but I rested for a few days and managed a decent version today. Don't worry, please take your time - and perhaps consider a new mic? D:
Yuki2

Post by Yuki2 »

Don't worry Lily~ I'll be more careful. ^^ I haven't been able to sing lately since my dad likes to skip work and bother me. xD; I know, I wanna finish it soon. Yea, I'm hoping to buy a new mic too, since this one doesn't like me at all. XP

Edit: I think I got it! I choked in the middle of it orz, but it's my best version~ I kinda I sound so young.. *is 14* Then again, I'm a loli >.> But I'm happy with this version compared to my last 11 tries xDD

Just be Friends - Yuki version! I'd prefer if you listen to it low~ It sounded better before I converted it orz... *hides under a rock* My voice died half way through it >///< I guess my voice isn't completely better yet either. orz
Fhant

Post by Fhant »

@Lily: Can I start wonder why you're not Japanese? It's like you can speak Japanese fluently. Great song!

@Yuki: Don't worry at chocking at parts. I do that too (but try to change it as fast as I can), also don't force yourself to sing a song while your voice is bad, it'll worsen sometimes. Now, about the song. It's a cute version of Lily (You sure you're not siblings??) and if you can't reach the higher notes, just try it at your normal voice (I can't hit high notes since my voice is low)

<<You'll either find a Nirvanan or Nightwish song here later on from Fhant>>
[Signature space. $10]
Kagemaru

Post by Kagemaru »

@Lily: Uwah. The pronounciation and the way you did the fast parts...I'm impressed! The clarity of your voice was good as well! Nice job!

@Yuki: This was also quite nice to listen to! However, if you haven't totally recovered your voice yet, I can recommend waiting with singing. I mean, it's not really good for your voice if you strain it because you want to sing. ^^;

But I'm sure you know that. No point in me telling you that, really...I liked it! Keep it up!
Sig made by drake-sama~! ^_________^
Fhant

Post by Fhant »

Okay, I've sung "While your lips are still red" from Nightwish. They made this song for a movie called "Lieksa!" during there were searching for a female singer after they fired Tarja.

My song

The original
[Signature space. $10]
AngelLily

Post by AngelLily »

@Yuki-chan: Awwwww. Your voice is soooo cuteeeee <333 Really~ Like Fhant and Kagemaru said, try not to strain yourself if you haven't recovered yet. It'll just frustrate you - while you sing, and when you listen to how you sang. But it was adorable :3 I loved it.

@Kage&Fhant: Thank you <3 (Fhant, I'll listen to your song when I get back~)

Magnet here we go? XD