How old are you?

Other misc discussion
User avatar
Tensa
Posts: 1265
Joined: Sun Sep 13, 2009 1:53 pm
Location: 絵 収集

Re: How old are you?

Post by Tensa »

Kairi wrote:
Tensa wrote:Welcome to the "Born in 14th" group XD
Thank you, seems to be a relatively large group? xD
Not really XD Just created it XD *is shot*
Image
User avatar
Endorphine
Posts: 38
Joined: Mon Aug 31, 2009 12:29 pm
Location: Germany

Re: How old are you?

Post by Endorphine »

Tensa wrote:"Born in 14th" group XD
I'm born on the 14th of December. 8D
Oh..and I'm 25. I hope I'm not the oldest one around here. xD
User avatar
Isoroku22
Posts: 691
Joined: Fri Sep 04, 2009 4:17 pm
Location: Festung Europa
Contact:

Re: How old are you?

Post by Isoroku22 »

Endorphine wrote:I'm born on the 14th of December. 8D
Oh..and I'm 25. I hope I'm not the oldest one around here. xD


Oh my. Your one day older than me. ^_^
User avatar
Fhant
Posts: 2082
Joined: Wed Sep 05, 2007 2:31 am
Location: Netherlands

Re: How old are you?

Post by Fhant »

Endorphine wrote:Oh..and I'm 25. I hope I'm not the oldest one around here. xD
Oh Hi fellow "Born in 1984" person...

Let us remenice on how pokemon was when it had 150 of those and how awesome catroons were before worries mothers went complaining...
[Signature space. $10]
User avatar
AngelLily
Posts: 2884
Joined: Tue Feb 20, 2007 9:30 am
Location: Stern Bild
Contact:

Re: How old are you?

Post by AngelLily »

Fhant wrote:Let us remenice on how pokemon was when it had 150 of those and how awesome catroons were before worries mothers went complaining...
Hey, I remember that and I'm not even as old as you~ 8D
Image
User avatar
Myu-chan
Posts: 1925
Joined: Sat Dec 30, 2006 2:33 am
Location: Try to find me

Re: How old are you?

Post by Myu-chan »

AngelLily wrote:
Fhant wrote:Let us remenice on how pokemon was when it had 150 of those and how awesome catroons were before worries mothers went complaining...
Hey, I remember that and I'm not even as old as you~ 8D
I remember that too~ And I'm younger than you both. XD
Ah, good times, bring me back memories.
User avatar
Endorphine
Posts: 38
Joined: Mon Aug 31, 2009 12:29 pm
Location: Germany

Re: How old are you?

Post by Endorphine »

Isoroku22 wrote:Oh my. Your one day older than me. ^_^
Older by just one day. Nice! :D
Fhant wrote:Oh Hi fellow "Born in 1984" person...

Let us remenice on how pokemon was when it had 150 of those and how awesome catroons were before worries mothers went complaining...
Greetings!
Ah..the good old times~ Hmm..can't say I really miss them all that much. x)
User avatar
Bilbert
Posts: 6
Joined: Sun Oct 11, 2009 7:36 pm
Location: Venezuela o.0

Re: How old are you?

Post by Bilbert »

I'm 20 but in a few days will be 21... 05/31 My B-day ^_^
User avatar
NyappyHorror
Posts: 2
Joined: Sat May 22, 2010 1:28 pm

Re: How old are you?

Post by NyappyHorror »

I'm 10. :)
User avatar
BlueberryChan
Posts: 137
Joined: Tue Apr 07, 2009 12:29 pm
Location: California
Contact:

Re: How old are you?

Post by BlueberryChan »

Kyaa!!~~ Older people *////*b
MikuPowah~(WithNegi O:<)
User avatar
Conspectus
Posts: 4
Joined: Tue May 18, 2010 7:34 pm

Re: How old are you?

Post by Conspectus »

I'm 16, will turn 17 in August 9th :3
User avatar
BamBam;
Posts: 1235
Joined: Sat Apr 10, 2010 7:25 pm
Location: idkmybffjill.

Re: How old are you?

Post by BamBam; »

o ________________ o;
10...~?

Your small~ e ^ e;
Your like..three years younger than me~ o 0 o;!
Image
User avatar
Myu-chan
Posts: 1925
Joined: Sat Dec 30, 2006 2:33 am
Location: Try to find me

Re: How old are you?

Post by Myu-chan »

8 years older than NyappyHorror, 3 years older than BlueberryChan, 2 years older than Conspectus and 4 years older than BamBam..... *go to the corner* ...I'm feeling old orz
RockRabbit
Posts: 2309
Joined: Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:21 am
Location: Daten City
Contact:

Re: How old are you?

Post by RockRabbit »

Myu-chan wrote:8 years older than NyappyHorror, 3 years older than BlueberryChan, 2 years older than Conspectus and 4 years older than BamBam..... *go to the corner* ...I'm feeling old orz

2, almost 3 years older than you .-.
  • Your lips, you lies, your lust;; Like the devil's in your hands
Image
  • ImageImageImageImage
User avatar
Myu-chan
Posts: 1925
Joined: Sat Dec 30, 2006 2:33 am
Location: Try to find me

Re: How old are you?

Post by Myu-chan »

RockRabbit wrote:2, almost 3 years older than you .-.
*hugs Rabbit-chan* Let's see the positive side of this, you're older, you're wiser. =D
(I think XD)
Post Reply