Japanese Fashion Lovers

Other misc discussion
Tornado

Japanese Fashion Lovers

Post by Tornado »

Hopefully this is allowed. Anyways, from lolita to visual kei, here you can discuss it and post images of you wearing it. It doesn't matter if you can't afford it ~::I can't anymore::~ You can discuss it events, brands, ect. It may be fun. You can give advice to others about it. Umm...
Nue

Re: Japanese Fashion Lovers

Post by Nue »

Ohh, I see something nice here.
Favorite japanese fashion: Visual Kei.
I'm in love with this makes it already one year (two if it counts already loving this without knowing what is this style). I have two shirts and one t-shirt similar with that style, I wear these with jeans. Also, my style usually has at least something black in it, even if it is my pantsu *kicked*
Out of Visual Kei, I have recently started to like Steam Punk and Elegant Gothic.
Tornado

Post by Tornado »

That sounds cute. I want to try visual kei. I am heavy into the gothic fashion, but I dont think its good visual kei wearing Tripp clothing. Idk. I need to learn about it.
Sakurachii

Post by Sakurachii »

I'm more into Korean fashion, but I do love Japanese too, especially decora <3
It's too pink sometimes for me, but I think it's so cute ~ >o<

I love Tralala, it's such an amazing store <3

I don't like lolita D: And visual kei is also not my type; and not any of styles that are more hmm...dark.
I love gyarus, too ^^
sakurachii/ minsu / hyonnie
Nue

Post by Nue »

Sakurachii wrote:I don't like lolita D: And visual kei is also not my type; and not any of styles that are more hmm...dark.
Lolita is not exactly dark, most of lolita style is more like... girly, in my point of view. Most of the pictures I saw from lolita are pink-ish or those same dark colors. It depends on people tastes.
Sakurachii

Post by Sakurachii »

Nue wrote:
Sakurachii wrote:I don't like lolita D: And visual kei is also not my type; and not any of styles that are more hmm...dark.
Lolita is not exactly dark, most of lolita style is more like... girly, in my point of view. Most of the pictures I saw from lolita are pink-ish or those same dark colors. It depends on people tastes.
Yeah I know, when I said 'dark' I was refering to visual kei & related, btw XD

I think some lolitas can be cute, but overall it's just too...hmm..bleeh...of course they have very different style of lolitas~ but gyaru is my love <3
sakurachii/ minsu / hyonnie
neko_nekogami

Post by neko_nekogami »

*pretends to be offended* What's wrong with Lolitas? D=
We are currently in need of a lot of characters canon or original! Stop by to see what canons are available or create your own character!
Tornado

Post by Tornado »

Decora is adorable~!

Lolita has both a gory side and a pink and sweet side. ~:3