A little help.. Please? >~<

Other misc discussion
AngelLily

Re: A little help.. Please? >~<

Post by AngelLily »

E-ShuuShuu is mainly an Image Board - a site where users can post images, enjoy them, talk about them, and meanwhile make tons of friends! ^^ You're currently on our forums, but that's now our main site. Here's the link to the main site, or you can just click on the top image in this page that says "E-ShuuShuu Forums" and you'll be automatically re-directed. You can read how the image board works over here and then know what can or not be posted in it over here. :) To post a picture, all you have to do is click on the "Upload" link in the main board, and it'll redirect you to the upload window where you'll have to input every information that you can about that image. That's why you need to read about how tagging works ^^ If you have any questions, you can ask moderators, who have a pink name, or Tagging Team members, who have a orange name (on the board). I hope that helps.

Also, your signature... It'd be best if you chose to keep only one of the two images you're using currently. Your sig is really big, and it'd be best if we kept all sigs at a reasonable size, I hope you understand ^^
Aru

Re: A little help.. Please? >~<

Post by Aru »

I didn't know that >~< ((about the signature thing))
Thank you :3
I know an artist who lets me use their pictures, so I'll start posting pictures as soon as I can get some :)