The Quiz: Get the doujinshi of your choice scanned

Other misc discussion
Merun

Re: The Quiz: Get the doujinshi of your choice scanned

Post by Merun »

48: Nope, it's a tricky question.

31: Yep, a miserable little pile of secrets!

edit: About 33, well I wasn't sure if there was more or not xD guess I can let the question hang
Merun @ Twitter
cowboyha

Post by cowboyha »

Oh boy, now I never hope for 1st place, just not negative number is enough.
hinikuya

Post by hinikuya »

湯乃鷺 (Yunosagi, the place in the screenshot for #27) is actually not a real place, so finding it via Google was relatively easy. I missed it in my cursory glance since I only searched for ゆのさぎ (the hiragana).

Also, I edited my post at the same time you and cowboyha made new posts, so the answer I added on to my last post may have been missed. Oh, but it looks like you just responded to it, so nevermind.

Other than that, I supposed I'd ask for a hint on #30. Initial searches reveal the most popular answer to be something... less than satisfactory, in my opinion.
時間は余るものではなく作るもの
Merun

Post by Merun »

30 is all about logic. Even a kid can get it right :p ( ups, I wonder if I should count it as a hint... nah )

( I knew I should have blurred everything which was written )

If you answer every hard question, you can get the first place. Or you can wait for the Week end since I will have to write a new bunch of questions.

Oh and, I did see a post vanishing, and it had a wrong answer :p ( I will not count lol ) ( ah nevermind, it popped up again )
Merun @ Twitter
cowboyha

Post by cowboyha »

Huh? 30th: The second ant lied then.

This mean, the first and third are facing the same direction, but not the second one. the second one turn to the direction to made his position look like before the third and behind the first. Something like that....
Merun

Post by Merun »

cowboyha wrote:Huh? 30th: The second ant lied then.

This mean, the first and third are facing the same direction, but not the second one. the second one turn to the direction to made his position look like before the third and behind the first. Something like that....
In French, we have good saying: Pourquoi chercher midi à quatorze heures?
Or in short, too far fetched.
Merun @ Twitter
cowboyha

Post by cowboyha »

Oh yeah, never mind then, but one must lied because this can not simply happen. Or maybe, other around, there are more ants join the lineXD
hinikuya

Post by hinikuya »

47. Fuzi Choko (did you know Google recommends "fuzzy chicken" when you type in "Fuzy Choko"?) is female; whether you would accept this image as proof, though... http://ex-bankoku.img.jugem.jp/20100524_955779.jpg

30. The seemingly accepted response is "the third ant lied" (or possibly that this is an excerpt from a slightly longer riddle with an elephant), but I don't really like that answer. I suppose the only situation I can think of where that line would be correct would be the first ant leading, the second ant following behind him, with the third ant on his back. The third ant would then be "behind him", and from the third ant's view, the first would be in front, with the second "behind him". Meh.
時間は余るものではなく作るもの
cowboyha

Post by cowboyha »

40th: I don't quite understand the question. I mean, what are you asking about?
cowboyha

Post by cowboyha »

30. The seemingly accepted response is "the third ant lied" (or possibly that this is an excerpt from a slightly longer riddle with an elephant), but I don't really like that answer. I suppose the only situation I can think of where that line would be correct would be the first ant leading, the second ant following behind him, with the third ant on his back. The third ant would then be "behind him", and from the third ant's view, the first would be in front, with the second "behind him". Meh.[/quote]

Hmm, there are something plausible, I mean, if the third are on the second's back. He can't see the second one...

I say, more ants join the line ...
Merun

Post by Merun »

Actually, yes, the third ant lied. This riddle in fact shows that humans tend to make assumption, something which kids doesn't as they are still learning about the world, hence why they will find the answer quite easily contrary to us.

And 40 is already answered.

oh, and a new picture of Fuzi Choko lol.
Merun @ Twitter
hinikuya

Post by hinikuya »

Hence why I don't like that answer; it's not the result of careful thinking, but of mistrust. Oh well.

32. Googled this, and I want my minute of life back. "Not to be."
時間は余るものではなく作るもの
cowboyha

Post by cowboyha »

Gah, that's just mean one of the two ants behind the first one lied.

This can be the second or the third, there are various logic explanations on the internet. I mean, the second or the third lie about his position, that is.

Assume all three is correct, then there are more ants join the line.

Sigh, negative point again.
Merun

Post by Merun »

hinikuya wrote:Hence why I don't like that answer; it's not the result of careful thinking, but of mistrust. Oh well.

32. Googled this, and I want my minute of life back. "Not to be."
Sorry but minute of life isn't one of the prize lol. For those who want to waste 1 minute of their life:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SCVc5TaPpe8
Merun @ Twitter
cowboyha

Post by cowboyha »

Man, I have the potential(all the avatar) for 45th. But man, I don't know even one name.

That's it, I rest now. My mission will be: At least zero .