Memories (Of this year and past years)

Other misc discussion
yuna

Memories (Of this year and past years)

Post by yuna »

I thought it'd be nice to have a thread to share memories, since the new year is coming for the US and other places. You can share stuff that's happened, that you want to happen, and precious memories that you always want to remember here.

Today is my sister's birthday, and for some reason I thought of cherry...I didn't talk to her or know her very well, but her dying wish made me cry so hard. I want to remember and cherish her today along with my sister.

Also, tomorrow marks the day I lost my Nikki, a year ago...she was my dog and my bestfriend. I didn't treat her well in her last few years alive, I neglected her, but her memory lives in my heart. If I could talk to her again and hug her, I'd tell her about all the happiness she brought to my doom days and how thankful I am that she was always there for me.

That's all I have for today.

Please share with us if you feel you need to.
Tensa

Re: Memories (Of this year and past years)

Post by Tensa »

New year comes in almost every part of this Earth ^^'

Anyway, let me see ... memories ..... Ugh.... no .... NO! It's haunting me! It's still here! But the memory of it is haunting me! AAAAAARRR!! On another hand .... I CAN'T REMEMBER ANYTHING ELSE!
Oh yah... Steins;Gate .... that's the greatest memory that I had this year. Steins;Gate....

The End

EDIT: Err..... Hooray for me? 55555th POST!
yuna

Post by yuna »

That's all from this year that you want to remember? Steins;Gate? XD

Hmmm, didn't you join the tagteam this year? Isn't that a good memory? C'mon Tensa, what else?
Tensa

Post by Tensa »

June 4th 2010. Yah... that sure was this year... xD .... oh wait this ain't only for this year ....

Er... lemme see...... Eva-sama? .... Err.... what else.... err..... ugh .... ummm.... don't know ;w; Obtaining a loli? That ain't a pleasant memory actually.... err.... anime? .. yes that's a good thing that happened in mah life.... errr my dog's death.... uh..... fights.... but let's not go into the darkness... ummm.... .................... DON'T KNOW!
yuna

Post by yuna »

Wow...nevermind lol! XD
Hanyuu-chan

Post by Hanyuu-chan »

Steins;Gate is a really good memory, yes. (´・ω・`)
As for more memories huh... everything Riza related is great, that's it.
:3
「これは事件!?」
Tensa

Post by Tensa »

Hanyuu-chan wrote:As for more memories huh... everything Riza related is great, that's it.
TдT ( ;A;)/

Err... err.... add-on..... Sue is a good thing that she appeared in mah life!
Hanyuu-chan

Post by Hanyuu-chan »

Tensa wrote:Sue is a good thing that she appeared in mah life!
Wah, really? Sometimes it feels otherwise.. ;w;
Adding Ten-chan to my "positive memories" list as well~
「これは事件!?」
shawurai

Post by shawurai »

Ending year on a somewhat good note i think.

I had some annoying people at work this past year and larger load of work ending on my desk these past months. Aside from that there's also the postal services and customs that I can complain about (and probabbly will do so again next year).

A good thing about 2011 that I just found out is that I have been spending less on goodies and stuff while not even thinking it would be less.
I shall speak neither hurtful nor harsh word, but shall speak respectfully, even of my enemies, for temperate words may turn aside anger.
yuna

Post by yuna »

Wow, Aizawa, that does sound like a great year! So your wife is having twins? Awesome! I love twins. And congrats on the raise too! That's great that you can afford a bigger house as well. Good luck to you in the coming months, my friend. I wish you the best of luck!

Oh, to answer your question, cherry_babeh was a member on E-Shuushuu. She died of cancer in 2009, I think...T_T
Julia

Post by Julia »

After they are born you can dress them up in various cute cosplay outfits and post pics!

Umm, stuff that happened to me in 2011:

- Finally finished my community college certificate program (though I still need to take the certification test)
- ...I can't think of anything else really worth talking about...
Mami chibi drawn by Jiino, animated by me. | Sophie sig by Misuzu | My Anime-Planet page
RockRabbit wrote:but you know, not every image has a source and not every character has a name :3
Nana-chan

Post by Nana-chan »

I remember Meguca! I also remember my laptop dying... ;w;
Yandere Lover ♥ You should run now. . .
Julia

Post by Julia »

Uhh, oh yeah! I made a lot of great friends this year.
Mami chibi drawn by Jiino, animated by me. | Sophie sig by Misuzu | My Anime-Planet page
RockRabbit wrote:but you know, not every image has a source and not every character has a name :3
Tensa

Post by Tensa »

This year? I mean... only 22 days have passed.

Let's see. Twinkle twinkle little star, for the past 22 days I've stole someones heart.
Julia

Post by Julia »

Heh, I meant 2011.