Ran's Anime Outlet - Strike Witches Figurines & More!

Other misc discussion
Ran

Ran's Anime Outlet - Strike Witches Figurines & More!

Post by Ran »

I replaced a few of my figurines and need to replace the older ones. All figurines have been opened and displayed in a glass case in my home. Don't worry, I take VERY good care of all my figurines and their boxes. Prices are negotiable. I am a Kennesaw, GA local and am willing to ship. Details below!

1/10 Scale PVC Francesca Lucchini from Strike Witches
Price: $70 ($100+ on eBay)
Condition: Near Mint
Packaging: Good Condition
Misc Info: This figurine was one of the first official Strike Witches figurines available to collectors. It currently sells for around $100 on eBay but I'm looking to give a local fan a good deal. She comes with all her parts which include a rifle, pistol, two bayonet knives, interchangeable hands and arms, her propellers, and mount-less strike unit bottoms if you want to hang her up by fishing string or something.
Pics: Figure - Box (Generic eBay Pic)

1/10 Scale PVC Miyafuji Yoshika from Strike Witches
Price: $50
Misc Info: This figurine was the first Strike Witches figurine ever offered and it came packaged with the original Strike Witches OVA and a small artbook. Unfortunately, I have neither the DVD nor the booklet which is why I am selling the figurine alone for such a low price. The figurine itself is in prime condition and has all the original pieces. Piece include machine gun, pistol, broom, interchangeable hands, propellers, mount-less strike unit bottoms, and an optional head that has her wearing a sailor hat instead of her inu mimi.
Pics: Figure - Box

1/9 Scale PVC Mecha Musume ME109E-3 & Artbook
Price: $25
Misc Info: This figurine is the original Mecha Musume that was the base design for what became Gertrud Barkhorn in the Strike Witches anime. She is in excellent condition and comes with a machine gun that she holds. Also included in a thin artbook that has character info and other stuff in Japanese that I can't read.
Pics: Figure 1 - Figure 2

1/9 Scale PVC Mecha Musume MiG-60 & Artbook
Price: $40
Misc Info: Another Mecha Musume and one of the most prized models. This little gem is in as great of condition as all the rest and comes with an artbook of her own. All pieces, parts, ect. are included.
Pics: Figure

1/9 Scale PVC Mecha Musume Re2200 Italia-san & Artbook
Price: $50
Misc Info: My last Mecha Musume and by-far the most popular. Re200 Italia-san was the base model design for what became Francesca Lucchini in the Strike Witches anime. She comes with her own thin artbook and two interchangeable bodies. The first is the one pictured below and sports a white school swimsuit. The second bottom has her in blue and white striped panties with a very noticeable tanline where her swimsuit had been.
Pics: Figure - Box

Other Figurines For Sale (Coming Soon)
1/8 Shana from Shakugan no Shana (Red Hair with Sword & Green School Uniform)
1/8 Evangeline A.K. McDowell from Mahou Sensei Negima (Dark Evangeline Version)

DVD's For Sale
Slayers The Motion Picture - $5
Murder Princess Complete Series - $10
Hellsing Ultimate Vol.1 - $5
Hell Girl Vol.1 - $5
Darker Than Black Vol.1 - $5
Rumbling Hearts Complete Series - $10

Again, all prices are negotiable. If you'd like more pictures of the figurines or DVD's then ask and I can probably get some up for you. Feel free to PM me with an inquiries. Thank you for looking!