Personality Quizzes~!

Other misc discussion
Fawn

Re: Personality Quizzes~!

Post by Fawn »

this is something similar to the myers-briggs test but instead it focuses on "the four humors".
https://openpsychometrics.org/tests/O4TS/

i thought it was really interesting so here's my results. they def suit me a lot.
Choleric
Melancholic
Sanguine
Phlegmatic
Description of your temperament
Your temperament is sanguine. The sanguine temperament is fundamentally spontaneous and pleasure-seeking; sanguine people are sociable and charismatic. They tend to enjoy social gatherings, making new friends and tend to be boisterous. They are usually quite creative and often daydream. However, some alone time is crucial for those of this temperament. Sanguine can also mean sensitive, compassionate and thoughtful. Sanguine personalities generally struggle with following tasks all the way through, are chronically late, and tend to be forgetful and sometimes a little sarcastic. Often, when they pursue a new hobby, they lose interest as soon as it ceases to be engaging or fun. They are very much people persons. They are talkative and not shy. Sanguines generally have an almost shameless nature, certain that what they are doing is right. They have no lack of confidence.
Aizawa

Post by Aizawa »

Here's mine.
These are the results from the OSPP Four Temperaments Test. The calculated scores for each type are shown below (scores range between 0 to 24).
Choleric
Melancholic
Sanguine
Phlegmatic
Your temperament is melancholic. The melancholic temperament is fundamentally introverted and thoughtful. Melancholic people often were perceived as very (or overly) pondering and considerate, getting rather worried when they could not be on time for events. Melancholics can be highly creative in activities such as poetry and art - and can become preoccupied with the tragedy and cruelty in the world. Often they are perfectionists. They are self-reliant and independent; one negative part of being a melancholic is that they can get so involved in what they are doing they forget to think of others.
I don't think I'm an introvert or even an extrovert. I'm a lot more sociable online, though. It takes a lot for me to consider someone a 'friend', but once I do, you have me wrapped around your finger. <3 Everything else is me for sure.
Kiss and tell, isn't it far from here to hell?
Fawn

Post by Fawn »

i'm crying this is beautiful , that made me go "yep that's kyle". it's scary how accurate this is. :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
Miku-chi

Post by Miku-chi »

Choleric
Melancholic
Sanguine
Phlegmatic
Your temperament is melancholic. The melancholic temperament is fundamentally introverted and thoughtful. Melancholic people often were perceived as very (or overly) pondering and considerate, getting rather worried when they could not be on time for events. Melancholics can be highly creative in activities such as poetry and art - and can become preoccupied with the tragedy and cruelty in the world. Often they are perfectionists. They are self-reliant and independent; one negative part of being a melancholic is that they can get so involved in what they are doing they forget to think of others.
Welp
View Down From That Pretty Sky, Is A Twisted World In Chaos