Pokemons Names List

Other misc discussion
nardack2009

Pokemons Names List

Post by nardack2009 »

I want to help some Shuu members, if they couldn't find Pokemons names on pixiv or Danbooru or the place that got the image from, so this site inculded all pokemons names and types and numbers of the pokemon too, it is devided into 6 Generations, So when you got image including pokemons that you don't know their names just click on this Url and search for the same one in the image and you'll got the pokemon name.
Alsohere the top 10 halloween pokemons that you may see in halloween images.
Hope i was helpful for you guys, it takes a long to match between the image pokemon and on the that site, it hard to save them in your brains.(there are a lot of them) ^^
RockRabbit

Re: Pokemons Names List

Post by RockRabbit »

i can recall at least 5 other websites that have all pokemon listed, honestly it's a matter of a single "pokemon list" search on google;
not to mention one can also add a color to the search to shrink the amount of results even further;
like, if you forget pikachu's name, you google "yellow pokemon list" and you get all yellow pokemon :lol:
  • Your lips, you lies, your lust;; Like the devil's in your hands
nardack2009

Post by nardack2009 »

That's roght Rabbit-Chan, i know there a lot of website that got pokemons names list, you can post them.
i just wanted to help Shuu because there are some users still asking for pokemons names in comments. ^^
no one can forgot Pikachu name.
*Searching in Rabbit's memories to find out if she had forgot Pikachu name at once* :^ :mrgreen:
RockRabbit

Post by RockRabbit »

the forum is the deadest part of the website, so those people will most probably never even see this
and i was giving an example
and i do believe users should stop being lazy and start using google on their own more often
  • Your lips, you lies, your lust;; Like the devil's in your hands
nardack2009

Post by nardack2009 »

It is ok, i was just kidding about pikachu, i understand what do you mean. ^^
Since you told about that. :)