Oruchuban Ebichu in E-ShuuShuu?

Other misc discussion
RoxieChan66

Oruchuban Ebichu in E-ShuuShuu?

Post by RoxieChan66 »

Hey everyone, I know you can't understand at me. You don't knows the anime of 1990's and similar to Hamtaro?

Oruchuban Ebichu is a not popular anime. Please add Oruchuban Ebichu images in E-Shuushuu

Thanks and Good Afternoon
RockRabbit

Re: Oruchuban Ebichu in E-ShuuShuu?

Post by RockRabbit »

Well, images don't grow on trees and unless someone draws humanized, safe for work and of good quality images, I don't think your wish can be granted. Pixiv has nothing that fits Shuu's standards. Maybe tumblr or twitter could have some, but the chances are kinda low.

Also, don't go doubting other people's tastes. Pretty sure plenty of people know this anime and other 90s titles. :P
  • Your lips, you lies, your lust;; Like the devil's in your hands
Biba

Post by Biba »

This anime is nothing like Hamtaro. It actually is an anime for adults. It is really ecchi bordering on hentai (meaning they don't really show anything but make lots of references to sexual acts that I "hope" kids wouldn't understand). I doubt there would be many cute images of it out there that fit Shuu's standards.
RoxieChan66

Post by RoxieChan66 »

Biba wrote:This anime is nothing like Hamtaro. It actually is an anime for adults. It is really ecchi bordering on hentai (meaning they don't really show anything but make lots of references to sexual acts that I "hope" kids wouldn't understand). I doubt there would be many cute images of it out there that fit Shuu's standards.
Screw this Minitokyo and yande.re
Last edited by Kagemaru on Tue May 03, 2016 12:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Image was screwing with the layout of the forum
Aizawa

Post by Aizawa »

I think she was just mentioning that this anime might be too much for little kids, is all. :P

Yande.re allows extreme content that we don't, and MT also allows ecchi and what-not. Shuu is a safe for work place, after all.

I'm sure if you find images of the characters that fit the board's rules and standards, it should be fine. Maybe you can message a mod if you aren't sure if it is.
Kiss and tell, isn't it far from here to hell?