I can't decide what my persona on here should be.

Other misc discussion

Which character should I use?

Hardgore Alice (Mahou Shoujo Ikusei Keikaku)
No votes
Sister Nana (Mahou Shoujo Ikusei Keikaku)
No votes
Rem (Re:Zero)
No votes
Lillie (Pokemon)
No votes
Misty (Pokemon)
No votes
Kanna (Kobayashi-san Chi no Maidragon)
No votes
Konata (Lucky Star)
No votes
Hifumi (New Game!!)
No votes
Vanilla (Nekopara)
100%
Other (Comment below)
No votes

Total votes: 2

Sinamuna

I can't decide what my persona on here should be.

Post by Sinamuna »

Help appreciated! ;u;

I know most of you guys don't really know me too personally, but still. I've been trying to come up with a persona for myself to use on the site like many of the mods do (Aizawa being Silver, Evangeline being... Evangeline, Fhant being a meowing box, Ran being Shimakaze, and someone else being Rin from FSN, etc). I can't decide on just one. ;u; I need your opinions/votes, if you'd be so kind! <3
"When I met you, flowers started growing in the darkest parts of my heart."
Aizawa

Re: I can't decide what my persona on here should be.

Post by Aizawa »

Awe, just be yourself. I may use him as icons here, but its more because he's my favorite character, and I can relate to him in some ways. He doesn't have the 'save the world for the sake of every living thing' complex, but instead helps put his burdens to rest because he doesn't want his loved ones to suffer because of them. Rather than putting hope in humanity, he accepts that the world has crappy people in it. OFC this being mangaverse. But I'm still meme loving, party going Aizawa. Haha.

Just pick an icon that suits you. Whether it's a specific character or just a specific image. Unless you meant for Chuu's? Honestly, never made one myself and the two I was in were a surprise to even me, lol. I think they're based off of icons you are 'known' for. I think Vanilla is pretty cute though.
Kiss and tell, isn't it far from here to hell?
Fawn

Re: I can't decide what my persona on here should be.

Post by Fawn »

I agree with Aizawa to just be yourself. I use a lot of different things here but there is so much stuff out there, that choosing something specific for me to have a face claim is so limiting. I like vaporwave stuff and pink sweety looking characters so I usually make my stuff from that. ^^i think the user is x character thing is jusrnfor Chuu's anyways lol.