What are you currently watching?

Other misc discussion
Aizawa

What are you currently watching?

Post by Aizawa »

Since we have a 'what are you playing' thread. ..
This thread MIGHT contain spoilers. I don't know yet, but I'm putting this here just in case. Try to avoid them if you can though, or maybe whiten your text so we have to highlight the spoiler tidbits.

Yeah, so the title pretty much says it all. You can post reviews and rec's, share your MAL if you want to, vent or cry at how bad a series was or flail about and scream how much you've liked it. Have you seen a good movie? Are you keeping up with any interesting television shows or web series? What anime do you plan to watch for the new season? Ect.

I have started Nana with Biba some time ago and we are slowly finishing it, and I'm really liking it. The dynamic between the two girls is interesting too, and they are also so relatable at times that it hits me. Also, one of the leads is really into rock so that's a plus for me. Hahaha.

As expected, I'm keeping up with the new RWBY season and its a lot better than last season. I'm getting kind of disappointed with Blake and her arc though. I feel like she's deconstructed in many ways, and her plot in Menagerie is just getting too painfully slow to the point I'm fed up, and that sucks because I loved Blake. Things look like they're speeding along though NOW, thankfully. Other than that, I'm enjoying season 5.

Onto non-animu news, I've started a tv shows called Skins. The UK version. This one is for mature audiences though.

As for my MAL, I'm not keen on giving it out just yet, but its pretty dead anyways, lol.
Kiss and tell, isn't it far from here to hell?
silence

Re: What are you currently watching?

Post by silence »

Good thread, Aizawa. =v=

A quick note about spoilers: marking spoilers with white font doesn't help people who use a custom theme with a dark background (eg., me). So better do this instead: [ color=transparent] spoilery text [/ color] (erase the spaces :lol: )
Nothing to see here ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Good you're enjoying Nana, Aizawa ;v;
I'm watching Houseki no Kuni anime and it's quite good (though still inferior to the manga - but I guess that's the cause with most series).
The 3DCG... I can't even express how much I'd prefer traditional animation instead, but eh, okay, I'm getting used to it. But I like the background arts and how the gems' hair looks like in the anime. ;v; I like most of the voices too. The story is adapted pretty accurately so far, which I'm pleased with since it was one of my bigger fears about the adaptation.

Other than that I'm watching Mahoyome but fell behind on it. ;; A couple of other shows in this season interest me but I'd rather catch up on them once they're over... Yaay, I suck at following airing series.

(Also my MAL is linked in my profile on board if anyone was curious about my questionable taste in anime. I resisted coming back to this hellsite for the longest time, but I gave in recently...)
Last edited by silence on Sun Dec 03, 2017 6:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Siena Cruz

Post by Siena Cruz »

My MAL link is also available on my profile on board so feel free to add me.
I'm almost done watching Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's and other than that I've started Maria sama ga Miteru. I recently finished Kurau Phantom Memory and it was pretty different from what I usually watch, has anyone else seen it?
Also watching 5 of the ongoing anime this season, especially enjoying Code Realize xD
Fawn

Post by Fawn »

im watching the fancy CCS atm! <3 Here is my MYANIMELIST for those who may want to add me. ^^ just dont mind my comment section lol thats how we mess around.
https://myanimelist.net/profile/Laceleaf
i hope we can all keep up with our to watch lists. mine is getting long and i still have to add everything....
Aizawa

Post by Aizawa »

In the trash MAL goes? We will never know.

I'll write a proper review for Citrus here once I'm done. I'm really loving it, despite a few dynamics that I'm less than a fan of.

Oh, Matsuri. You're so cute, but you're also the worst.
Insert 'just my opinion' disclaimer here.

It was hinted this morning during the anniversary Livestream that SINoALICE will be getting an anime. SHAFT apparently has shown some interest in animating it. I'm really stoked and I really, really hope they go through with it. They're for sure making the $$$$$$ from the horrible gacha rates to hire a studio. SOA is by far one of my favorite sources right now, so if they do go through with it, I'll probably scream louder than I already have. I'm a little surprised, because in terms of fame, SOA is not very popular at all [I'm struggling getting to 1000 images myself <<;] but at the same time, with the story heavy, original plot and the beautiful, developed characters, I can't say I'm too shocked. SHAFT has also put out a lot of good stuff, so I'm pretty hyped they're showing interest.

I put Nana on hold, but I'll be picking it up again soon. Didn't drop it for a specific reason other than I don't really have the time to indulge myself in watching anime like I used to. ;;
Kiss and tell, isn't it far from here to hell?
Miku-chi

Post by Miku-chi »

I can't Usually Keep up with long series so I'm watching some Recently Updated Anime
I can't watch all of them in one day so it's Good their release dates aren't same

I'm watching Rokuhoudou Yotsuiro biyori which I started Yesterday ^^
It's Comforting and Peaceful
I am watching others like Boku no hero academia and Stiens;gate 0 and others currently being released...

I watched Citrus months ago and Loved it ♥
and I Think I'll Look forward to SOA too...
it's Great to know it'll be animated since I don't think I have time or A cooperative Phone to let me play it
I already have a lot of stuff for music and on other stuff I learn, in phone ahaha ^^'
View Down From That Pretty Sky, Is A Twisted World In Chaos