E-shuushuu Secret Santa Event! ❄

Other misc discussion
Aizawa

Re: E-shuushuu Secret Santa Event! ❄

Post by Aizawa »

Ohmygod. I'm cryin', this is the cutest. This is PRECIOUSmetalshipping. Ahaha, look, I tried to be funny. :]

Thanks for the amazing gift, I'm literally gonna get this printed if that's okay. And thanks for being such a cool friend, too. You're really awesome, Haku. ;; They're perfect for each other, haha. I still hope you can get that tablet working again or something, and it means a lot in itself you worked on this despite the fact its going out. You're such a great artist. The Amateratsu chibi is CUUUUUTE, too. XD

Kiss and tell, isn't it far from here to hell?
Sara

Post by Sara »

I decided to use the second signature you made for me because it is a good match for that avatar.
A-and

Seriously though, thank you a lot for everything you do Aizawa and happy holidays to you too! <3
Siena Cruz

Post by Siena Cruz »

Uh first of all, I'm super sorry for being late, had internet issues but hopefully they are fixed...for now. And I feel kinda embarrassed posting my gift bc everyone else has put so much effort in theirs and I just feel bad. But let's not fret ;;
@Gally, I think I almost cried when I saw your gift and I'm not kidding. I honestly don't deserve such a wonderful drawing but omg thank you, thank you, I love it so much! Plus your editing skills are perfect. I am gonna show this off to my fellow Dana fan xD but seriously, it's really really good and I'm gonna cherish this forever. Hope you had a good xmas.
catching Dana without a master ball? I didn't know you were such a great pokemon trainer, respect u v u

@silence, ahhhh please forgive me and please accept my humble gift, it's nothing much but I hope you like it. I'll make something better on your bday, hopefully xD it's a bit rough though, and I'm seriously out of practice.
https://imgur.com/a/08lhl
silence

Post by silence »

Oh, I can relate to internet issues, they are the worst. ;; And better late than never ofc xD
Ah, a gift card for me ;v; You may see it as humble, but you still took time to make it and I accept it. Thank you, Siena! uvu (I'll be looking forward to the birthday card, too =v= I like your handwriting btw.)
I wish you the best in the new year, too. (*^▽^*)
Biba

Post by Biba »

I'm sorry I'm late, but here is my gift for Fawn. I can't do many things other than translating, so I translated a Unicorn comic for you. I had to get some help to put the text into the image because image editing is not one of my talents though ^_^; I also had to resize the image to post it here, but I'll message you the full size one. Anyway, I hope you had a nice Christmas and you enjoy your gift.

The original is by Mao (artist's tag on Shuu here)
Attachments
^D7D21CEC917E11C6E0E9700872B2F36A182D0F1B709A94B53A^pimgpsh_fullsize_distr.jpg
^D7D21CEC917E11C6E0E9700872B2F36A182D0F1B709A94B53A^pimgpsh_fullsize_distr.jpg (114.68 KiB) Viewed 41258 times
Fawn

Post by Fawn »

ImageImage

My secret santa was Biba. ^^ Biba your translation was really nice. <3333 I really grew attached to this character and im happy you gave me one of your awesome and quality translations as a gift. i cant really say all what i want to say about it except wow i love it so much i saved it and im going to keep it dear to me.

sadly i got sick with strep throat and im only just now making a full recovery. i was going to draw you a picture but couldnt so i hope you like this little card i made. i hope your holiday was amazing and you got lots of love, but with such loyal loving friends like valea and aizawa i dont doubt you did.

as for everyone else thank you for putting so much love and effort and time into your gifts and yes that goes for all of you. this event was perfect in every way and im really proud of you all for making this a success. im planning something maaaaybe for v-day but we will see. keep being awesome, shuu.

Biba

Post by Biba »

Thank you so much for the card and sweet wishes Fawn ^_^ I hope you're feeling better now too. Getting sick around the holidays is the worst >_<

I wasn't sure about participating in this event but the site can always use more positivity so I'm glad I did!
Aizawa

Post by Aizawa »

Yeee, I dragged Biba here. My boo.
Fawn

Post by Fawn »

i was going to organize another one but do you guys feel interested?
Aizawa

Post by Aizawa »

Awe, I remember this. This was fun. It brought a lot of us together. I still cherish my gift and I loved seeing how happy everyone was passing things along. We worked hard, we really did. That signature took me weeks because I wasn't used to doing bigger edits and I wound up installing brushes and even making textures myself for it. Even Biba had fun with it.

That reminiscing stuff aside, I don't really feel like the site is that active to pull it off anymore. The community is smaller, more quiet. This is not meant to discourage you, though. You can at least see. :] I don't think I'll be able to participate though, because my laptop is finally off the ventilator and dead and I'm borrowing someone's Chromebook. And I'm not about to share my new literary works with anyone on here. I could maybe try to draw something, but.. <<'

TLDR I enjoyed this, this was fun. Site isn't that active so I don't see it working out but you can try. Debating on what I could do.

Worst comes to worst, we can do something else. Like Stream Christmas movies or something. I have a mic that works on this thing, so I can make things a looot more interesting. (((;

Fawn

Post by Fawn »

yeah that's why i was worried. :( if we cant do this then i'd like to do that! and lmao the grinch. xDD
Aizawa

Post by Aizawa »

We're only half way through November, sooo... we have time. Just make sure the movies are SFW, even if you have to air children ones. YOu can always air The Grinch. XD Jim Carrey's Grinch is the only one you can do, though. >0 That was my favorite holiday film when I was a kid, though I haven't seen it since I was younger, either, lol. It has funny macros, though.
Siena Cruz

Post by Siena Cruz »

How does the movie airing thingy work?
Fawn

Post by Fawn »

i was gonna make a rbbit account and make a link when its live and do a movie every weekend leading up to christmas but im not sure i want to do that anymore. a bunch of randos will prob join and very few actual users seem interested. its hard for me to get into the holiday spirit with this website right now as well. ^^; if i decide to do something in the end i will def make a post early on about it.
Aizawa

Post by Aizawa »

I may try to stream a Christmas movie when I come back. I'm not sure because I'm borrowing someone's Chromebook for now, but if I can figure it all out then I'll find a sfw Christmas movie to air.