E-ShuuShuu Member self-introduction thread

Other misc discussion
Akira-kun

Post by Akira-kun »

Nha welcome to Choco reon and every anotherone who I dont was there to say hi.Hehe!I am sorry I can t find this topicXD
Athena

Post by Athena »

If you allow me to welcome you all, WELCOME! ^_^
Last edited by Athena on Sat May 26, 2007 12:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Saga

Post by Saga »

Willkommen, Fräulein Choco-choco!

Ich liebe Deutschland!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nyaa, Deutschland , Deutschland über alles, über alles in Der Welt ! lololololollo ^_^
bob-omb

Post by bob-omb »

Welcome to e-shuushuu Athena

btw im not sure but i think theres a size signature limit
Merun

Post by Merun »

Welcome to E-shuushuu Athena.

For the sig limit, I haven't found it ~~
Merun @ Twitter
choco choco

Post by choco choco »

Saga wrote:Willkommen, Fräulein Choco-choco!

Ich liebe Deutschland!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nyaa, Deutschland , Deutschland über alles, über alles in Der Welt ! lololololollo ^_^
Das ist ja mal genial XD Ich liebe Deutschland auch, nur den Arbeitsmarkt hier nicht XDDDD *rofl* Dankeschön Herr Saga^^
canis

Post by canis »

choco choco wrote:

Das ist ja mal genial XD Ich liebe Deutschland auch, nur den Arbeitsmarkt hier nicht XDDDD *rofl* Dankeschön Herr Saga^^
Nice to see some german around, but we should also remember that the non-german speakers are curious what we are typing and that it is abit unfair to post too much in a language they don't understand. ^^

Btw Saga, you know that you used the forbidden part of the german national hymn? o_O
AngelLily

Post by AngelLily »

Welcome, Athena! ^^

Although there isn't a sig limit, please notice that yours is stretching the page... Wouldn't it be better if it fit the screen instead? ^^ It's a little bad to the eyes to see such a big sig. Just a little tip.

But have fun around here! ^^
Saga

Post by Saga »

choco choco wrote:

Bitte!

Warum nicht? was ist mit Deutschland Arbeitsmarkt falsch? T_T

And sorry for the bad German choco-choco, I started to learn it by myself , and that´s not a long time ago.

And Canis-chan, yes, I do know I wrote the "forbidden" part of the Naz... Deutsche Hymn, that´s also my favourite part. By the way, are you from Deutschland?
Last edited by Saga on Sat May 26, 2007 12:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Athena

Post by Athena »

Thank you all, i think the sig size is a little bit better now. ^_^
Tavernknight

Post by Tavernknight »

Much better. And welcome goddess of Athens.
Ecchi Knight of ShuuShuu.
choco choco

Post by choco choco »

Saga wrote:
choco choco wrote:

Bitte!

And sorry for the bad German choco-choco, I started to learn it by myself , and that´s not a long time ago.

And Canis-chan, yes, I do know I wrote the "forbidden" part of the Naz... Deutsche Hymn, that´s also my favourite part. By the way, are you from Deutschland?
lolXD I write in English it's better XP

I hate the German Job market (<-- english for Arbeitsmarkt) because nerlay no one gets a job... that's why I'm going to leave germany, when I finished school. I'm going to go to Denmark^^

The "Forbidden part" I don't know the national hymn very well XD but, saga... *shake head* but you can write german very well^^ It#s not so bad as you think. Where do you live?
Saga

Post by Saga »

choco choco wrote:
Saga wrote:
choco choco wrote: Das ist ja mal genial XD Ich liebe Deutschland auch, nur den Arbeitsmarkt hier nicht XDDDD *rofl* Dankeschön Herr Saga^^

Bitte!

lolXD I write in English it's better XP

I hate the German Job market (<-- english for Arbeitsmarkt) because nerlay no one gets a job... that's why I'm going to leave germany, when I finished school. I'm going to go to Denmark^^

The "Forbidden part" I don't know the national hymn very well XD but, saga... *shake head* but you can write german very well^^ It#s not so bad as you think. Where do you live?

Hmmm.....I hope you find what you are looking for in Denmark. ^_^
Good Luck!!!! lolololololololol

I live in Brazil (¬¬). XD
canis

Post by canis »

Saga wrote:And Canis-chan, yes, I do know I wrote the "forbidden" part of the Naz... Deutsche Hymn, that´s also my favourite part. By the way, are you from Deutschland?
I'm from Germany, that is why I was brought up being very careful with this kind of stuff.
Saga

Post by Saga »

I understand. Sorry about that, Canis-chan.