E-ShuuShuu Member self-introduction thread

Other misc discussion
Katsugiraya

Re: E-ShuuShuu Member self-introduction thread

Post by Katsugiraya »

Hello, I'm new to shuushuu and would like to introduce myself!
I live in orange county, California and am 15 years old. I am particularly interested in cars and other vehicle pictures. I like melancholic landscapes as well. I don't enjoy hanging out with people often because they usually and coincidentally have some last minute business to take care of. I also don't enjoy school as much as I used to mostly because of the students and teachers. I'm right now in the process of straightening my legs so I recently had surgery. That's about it for now I guess... And since I use an iPhone I can't really edit my avatar when on it. Thank you!
RockRabbit

Post by RockRabbit »

Nya~
Здравейте, всички!!

In Bulgarian that means "Hello everyone" :>
Nice to meet you all, my name is Iliana, but my friends call me Ichi.
I'm 20, I live in Bulgaria and I work in a hotel. Front desk to be exact. In July I'm gonna try to enter university (I'm actuall working for the uni money...) I'm going to enter Japanese philology ^^ Wish me luck on that, it's one of my top dreams!

Even though I'm a young adult, I don't feel, look or act my age. Actually I look like I'm 14 in our standarts... By American standarts I'll be around 12, I think...judging by the looks of kids in websites, magazines, etc D:
It's really annoying, when everyone yelles: "Hey kid! C'mere!" >A<

Aaaanyway...I'm pretty talkative, as you can see.
I also like drawing, listening to music, playing games, taking nature photos and abusing Photoshop xD

&& I'm gonna finish it like that...'cuz it's getting long & boring =w=
  • Your lips, you lies, your lust;; Like the devil's in your hands
xNatsumi

Post by xNatsumi »

Yahoo~ I'm Natsumi! I've actually been here awhile, but until recently, I haven't really wanted to post, or do anything except favorite cute images... I haven't even uploaded that many images...

Ah! But that's not what this is about, yeah~ I'm a teenager, and I'm from the USA (could you tell?). I like a lot of anime and manga. My tops are probably Fruits Basket, Negima, Shugo Chara, Hetalia, Umineko, Higurashi, K-ON, and a bunch of others too. Oh! And I also loooove Vocaloid♥ It's the shiznat. :D

Hope to get along with you all~ xNatsumi
I wanna be in love too~! ♥♥♥
morika

Post by morika »

Hello, e-shuushuu :3! You can tell me Ayumi-chan, I`m youngest, I am only 14 years old, I`m from an Europe Country(It`s secret). I speak better French and also English^^. I`m an anime fan: like:Bleach, Touhou, Naruto, Soul Eater, Tenshin Ranman and authers^^. My favourite caracter is Crona :D...and I have short black hair, I wear glasses, I`m tall 5'8"lbs. I`m a friendly person and I speak sarcastic :P
Bye bye! :3 >Chibies at Power<
ImageImage
Belisaria

Post by Belisaria »

Mu-mukyu...guess it's my turn~
Well I'm Belisaria, 15 years old, born on July 28th, and I'm from France, so my apologizes if my english seems weird sometimes.
I've sign up here since a...long time, yeah, and I recently decided to be a little more...active :3
So, my passions are Touhou (Patchouli, Nue, Shizuha, Maribel and Kogasa are my fav' characters <3), Vocaloid, Negima, Umineko, and the Tales of series~
I like drawing, reading (I'm often called Patchouli by most of my friends, so...yeah x3), writing, I also often practice on Photoshop, and I'm a beginner in music making (I sometimes remixes Touhou musics).

I hope to have fun here with everyone~!
AngelLily

Post by AngelLily »

Welcome, youngings! :) I hope you have fun over here and get to make lots of friends! Just remember to read the rules or no dessert before bed!
Yatchen

Post by Yatchen »

AngelLily wrote:Just remember to read the rules or no dessert before bed!
Awwwww. ;-;
私は悪魔です。
AngelLily

Post by AngelLily »

Yatchen wrote:
AngelLily wrote:Just remember to read the rules or no dessert before bed!
Awwwww. ;-;
It's true! Okaa-san won't make them! >_<
Adore

Post by Adore »

Hiya! I'm Adore! This is my 50th day as a Shuushuu user, but since I just discovered this thread today, I'll introduce myself now.
Name: Adore. My real name is a secret!
Birthday: December 11th.
Last edited by Adore on Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:51 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Whatever lies beyond this morning is a little later on
Regardless of warnings, the future doesn't scare me at all
Nothing's like before
Isoroku22

Post by Isoroku22 »

Well I guess it's about time to finally make my official introduction.
Since self-introduction isn't my forté I will make it short as possible.

Greetings to all, this is Isoroku22, in the real world known as Micheal Maximilian. At the moment I'm 25 (one of the few old guards here despite that I joined E-Shuushuu just few months ago). My long time prime hobbies are military and history. The third, and newest one is Japan. Besides that I'm slightly in psychology, I like RTS games, all kinds of cats (big and small ones), reading hobby-related books, listening to music in free time. Somehow I find myself more willing to discuss more advanced topics rather than simple/casual ones. Proud atheist.

Hmmm in case of Manga-Anime world I like strong male/female leading characters, m&a with down-to-earth plots, elements. In case of images I prefer those that artstyle is more realistic rather than deformed chibi style (my top 3 artists are Range Murata, Shunya Yamashita and Tony Taka). Well that's all.

Oh my, I almost forgot to mention my number one girl. Here she is:

Her name is Sara.
Mamirin

Post by Mamirin »

Hello!
I'm Mamirin and soon I will have one year here ^^U
I used to be a regular member but lately I was too busy for come to E-shuu :( I will try to be more active now the springs vacations are coming<3

Well, I'm female ^^ I'm from Mexico City and I'm working in a kinda nursery school. Yep, I take care of little kids<3 It's a really cute and hard job That's why at the end of day I was so tired and I end sleeping at any place XD

I'm shôjo fangirl and now I love Hetalia and Vocaloid<3
Nice to meet you ^^
Just fangirling around...
Elleina

Post by Elleina »

I hadn't seen this topic. xD

So, Hello.

I'm Elena. I'm from Reunion island in Indian Ocean! ^_^ I'm girl and I'm a pupil in a college. x)
I don't speak english very well. So, I use the Google Traduction! XD I don't have a choice. u__u"

I speak french very well because it's my mother language, and creole. I'm a fan of mangas and animes. Shojo, Shonen... My favourite in Shojo it's Kimi ni Todoke (anime) or Sawako in french and Nana (manga). And in Shonen it's One Piece (anime)... but I like Naruto too (anime)! é_è I don't have a manga shonen... But I've got « Dofus », lol. xDDD

I know others animes and scans, but I'm too lazy for all quote. xD I will not bother you any longer. ^_^

Nice to meet you! x3
Watashi wa BAKA desu ! 8D
AngelLily

Post by AngelLily »

Welcome, Elleina! ^^

Mamirin and Isoroku I'm familiar with already~ haha XD
yuna

Post by yuna »

Nice to meet you Elena! :D

Hyuuu! >.< You're from the same island as someone else I know on here. >.> I won't say who cause that would be gossiping. <---I'm bad at keeping secrets :3

Well, enjoy shuushuu and feel free to private message me or the mods. ^^
Elleina

Post by Elleina »

Thank you! ^^
Oh? It's funny. =)
Watashi wa BAKA desu ! 8D