E-ShuuShuu Member self-introduction thread

Other misc discussion
boele

Post by boele »

well i geus i will do it to
Name: well lets keep it boele its my nickname and everysite and in reallife to. i use it for everything. I am 16 years old, 188 cm tall and weigths about 110 kg i thought it was about 220 ponds but i am not sure.

Location: Spaarndam , well it's a little village about 3 miles from amsterdam. we have cows..... (>_>)

Job: i never ever had job, they dont take me in aa those bloody b*st*rds.

My hobbys are watching Anime and at the moment i am in AMV too, i like reading manga's, i am doing powertraining and fitness to get stronger and better to be the strongest man in the world because that my dream.
I go out alot to party's and i like drinking but NO smoking better getting killed by to much alcohol then longcancer its more fun and less painfull.
i draw to anime manga and people.

i am busy with doing elektronics and when that is done on my highschool i am going to do security and trying to be bodygaurd.

You can have alot fun with me and i have always something to talk about so. i like to protect and help people id every possible way.
my favo sitaution is a party with alot of funny people.

i only had 1 girlfriend i my life for 8 months .
People say get a girlfriend but i realy dont want one.
to much trouble i geuss....
friendship is better.

I always say : Take it easy everything happend when its happens no meaning in rushing life,right???.

well that a bit about me ,question are right i geuss XD. :wink:
Hiromi

Post by Hiromi »

I almost got arrested yesterday. (^_^) And I'm such a good kid. Anywho, just thought I'd update.
MBF

Post by MBF »

let me guess...for speeding?
Feel Free to add me to MSN, but leave your E-Shuu^2 SN on so I know who you are.
noelhoi

Post by noelhoi »

hu..WhaA!? u almost got arrested nee-chan? whuT for? U don't sound like a rebel to me... ._.;
ImageImage
Terra_Valentine

Post by Terra_Valentine »

Yeah what happened? You always seem like a nice/innocent person in your posts.
Family:
Foster Father: MBF
Oldest Sibling: Merun (Lost)
Older Sister: Canis
Younger Sister: Angel Lily (Lost)
Currently: Emotionally lost, and determined
boele

Post by boele »

mm maybe she's just pretending and she is a criminal and here she can be nice because people dont know how she realy is and this is kinda far fetched..... :?
Hiromi

Post by Hiromi »

Nope, disorderly conduct.

Actually, I am really nice, and no, it wasn't for speeding. lol (rofl @ me being nice) No, I'm generally peaceful. But, anywho, my mom was outside our apartments and cleaning the car, and there was this girl that was abusing this cat. My mom is a big aminal lover so she told the girl to stop. This child was about...11 or 12. So this girl starts cussing my mom out telling her she didn't "care" what my mom did, she couldn't do anything, etc. etc. etc. So my mom got her friend, our neighbor to come out. Our neighbor then informed the girl that if she didn't stop they would be placing a call to animal control, who would then report her for aminal abuse. So, the girl continued to curse at the two women, and my mother said something to her along the lines of, "I will not tolerate a little ___ in my neighborhood doing that." Now, my mother did not curse, but said something mild, like "punk" or "brat" or something along those lines. So, this girl ran home to her mother and aunt, who were (apparently) drunk at the time and said my mom was harassing her and made up a bunch of stories. So, the mother and aunt came...sauntering...out to where my mother was, yelling incoherently. The aunt accused my mother of saying some harsh things, which my mother denied, then walked right up and punched her in the face.

All this time, I was sitting happily, calmly, and peacefully oblivious to the comotion outside, being a good little girl in my pajamas, doing my homework and killing gods in God of War. So my mother comes bursting in the house asking me to go out there with her b/c some "explitive" had punched her in the face. Now, at this point, my good girl persona melted way, revealing a carefully concealed fully-equipped ninja. So, I lept to my feet, ready to defend my mother and the family honour, and followed her into the ever-crowding street. Unfortunately, the police were there. A police officer came over to talk to me as I crouched in my ninja-pose. I stated that I was there to defend my mother. He and my MOTHER (who had just told me to come out) told me to go back inside. This insulted my ninja-pride, so I stood there, a little confused, mostly defiant, and...well...stood there. So my mom again told me to go inside, and my anger made me tell her to "ask nicely." It was then that the policeman's training showed its true brutal force, catching my ninja-reflexes off-guard. H epicked me up, slammed me on the hood of my car, threw me into the windshield, pushed me back on my face and cuffed me. Then sat mem on the curb.

He let me go a few minutes later. I was still very agry, but I let him go...THIS time. Next time, there will be no escaping my ninja-wrath of...wrathy...ness.
boele

Post by boele »

wow thats kinda heavy story . a stupid girl abusing animel's.
and you should had finished him off with your technieks and then dissapeard like the wind in your livingroom so they could never accuse you.

but the world is weird.

well now that you said something of your live i will tell something of my live.
it's not very sweet but he..
when i was in middleschool like at the age of 12 the last grade before i went to highschool i was picked one all the 8 years i was on that school.
but i the last week of the last grade before the holidays i just had it.
i just had to kill that guy i though and then i snapped i throw him at a hook ( well the hook where you hang your clothes on) with his head and he had a hole in his head with blood pouring out but i didn't care at the time. so i was later arrested but because i was 12 i coudn't be charsed with it ( or something ). so my whole vacantion was with the shrink for my agression, because he almost died of blood loss and so i nearly killed him.

and some other time i was in a fight and the guy stabbed me with a knife and i got to angry ( again...) and i broke his arm and this time he was to blame, becuase i was protecting myself or something like that.

and this is a part of my life and "criminal record" :(
noelhoi

Post by noelhoi »

what the hell -_- why was the police there anyway???? such bastard shouldn't be let alive Hiro-nee! U couldn't show off to that animal-abusing brat or her drunk aunt what ur capable of ><; (the-uber-nice-girl's-ninja-techniques) i mean (^_~)d
and boele-kun..omg man 12yo and u do that kinda thing? but them to blame u got bullied for the whole 8 yrs..gawd, i'd go crazy if i were u too..but probably not to that extent (inventing a hole in someone's head) but if u got stabbed maybe i will dare invent a couple more holes =)
My only crime is...right now im driving without licence. rofl.
ImageImage
MBF

Post by MBF »

Tho you prob cant do much with the disorderly conduct charge, it sounds like the arresting officer used too much force when trying to handcuff you.
He picked me up, slammed me on the hood of my car, threw me into the windshield, pushed me back on my face and cuffed me. Then sat mem on the curb.
Now normally, being slammed into the hood of a car is typical if someone is being handcuffed, but if the arresting officer actually threw you into the windshield, then you could have a valid complaint with the city. Of course I could be wrong and the officer could've been well within his rights to do what he deemed necessary.

Anyways...Welcome new people and beware of the smilies
Feel Free to add me to MSN, but leave your E-Shuu^2 SN on so I know who you are.
MBF

Post by MBF »

MBF wrote:Tho you prob cant do much with the disorderly conduct charge, it sounds like the arresting officer used too much force when trying to handcuff you.
He picked me up, slammed me on the hood of my car, threw me into the windshield, pushed me back on my face and cuffed me. Then sat mem on the curb.
Now normally, being slammed into the hood of a car is typical if someone is being handcuffed, but if the arresting officer actually threw you into the windshield, then you could have a valid complaint with the city. Of course I could be wrong and the officer could've been well within his rights to do what he deemed necessary.

Anyways...Welcome new people and beware of the smilies
Edit: *facepalm* IDIOT! I forgot that hiromi didnt get charged
Terra_Valentine

Post by Terra_Valentine »

That's scary~desu..

I've never technically committed a crime...at least not that I consider a crime, since i download music off the internet

But anyway, I was in a car accident a couple years back, and I ended up rear-ending someone. Now the other ladies car was fine, but my truck was hurt a lot. BUt anyway, in the state of Washington it's automatically my fault, but the officer didn't write up a report (after being asked by my friend if he had to do that three times). So i kind of got off clean there, so that was fine.
Family:
Foster Father: MBF
Oldest Sibling: Merun (Lost)
Older Sister: Canis
Younger Sister: Angel Lily (Lost)
Currently: Emotionally lost, and determined
bob-omb

Post by bob-omb »

so whats it like being cuffed? i mean if i got cuffed and placed on the curb id get back up and fight the restraints. THEY ARNT TAKING ME ALIVE *jumps of a bridge*
Merun

Post by Merun »

All this time, I was sitting happily, calmly, and peacefully oblivious to the comotion outside, being a good little girl in my pajamas, doing my homework and killing gods in God of War.
Lol :lol:

Coincidentally, in my English classes, we are actually studying gun in the USA ( and indirectly, crimes ). It seems that it's quite true. Even the police is violent... where is going the world.

Well, I have not done any crime ( except being on the internet leeching ). But I had one encounter with thiefs.
One day, while I was waiting outside of my school with a friend, there was a group of thiefs and we were alone, so they picked on us. They weren't violent, but as there was in group we couldn't do anything. They stole my friend watch and wanted mine... but mine was so cheap ( it was the one I got when I was 6 years old ), that they let me go :lol: .

Normally, I remain calm in a lot of situation, because I can come across some group of vandals, but they let me passed. I have just received a little rock in the back last week, but no, I don't feel the needs to attack some low brain.
Merun @ Twitter
Nemesis

Post by Nemesis »

bob-omb wrote:so whats it like being cuffed? i mean if i got cuffed and placed on the curb id get back up and fight the restraints. THEY ARNT TAKING ME ALIVE *jumps of a bridge*
its a rather interesting experience......i have been arrested 2 times..once i was let go 10 min later only to go back to the guy that got me arrested to show my gratitude for having me arrested

second time i was taken to the cop shop and they tryed to charge me with assault and resisting arrest