E-ShuuShuu Member self-introduction thread

Other misc discussion
Julia

Re: E-ShuuShuu Member self-introduction thread

Post by Julia »

Good to see this thread getting some use again. Welcome H-Style! :)
Mami chibi drawn by Jiino, animated by me. | Sophie sig by Misuzu | My Anime-Planet page
RockRabbit wrote:but you know, not every image has a source and not every character has a name :3
MidnightSky

Post by MidnightSky »

Hello, I'm not new but I still want to introduce myself. Sorry if I seemed a bit snobbish, but I am shy and have more time now.

I'm addicted to manga, internet and I also like fashion.
BlaqkChizuru

Post by BlaqkChizuru »

Hi,

I'm another newbie, so I thought I'd drop by this thread and introduce myself. I'm Oz; forum-lurker and general anime/manga fan. I generally enjoy making icons from anime series (you can find my work by looking at my website).

Looking forward to getting to know you! :mrgreen:
softfang

Post by softfang »

I'm reeeeeally late to this thread (six years to be exact), but I'm bored and have nothing better to do. XD;

My name is Emily, but most people on the internet refer to me by my alias, Softfang (Softy, Softers, and my favorite--Softy-sempai). I'm 25 (March 6, 1989). I'm a professional lazyass who prefers staying inside her room all day and all night spending every waking moment on the computer. I love anime, I love My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, I love Japanese and instrumental music, and I love junk food--especially chocolate. I also love animals, and am a bit of a casual gamer. I prefer answering questions over asking them, so if you ever find yourself curious--ask me anything you want.

I've got Spastic Diplegia (a form of Cerebral Palsy that mostly affects the legs) and [social] anxieties.

In person, I can be extremely shy and withdrawn. Online, I'm a lot more blunt, bold, and open. I tend to come across as a bitch to most, but that's not my intention.

I have a DeviantArt account where I've gained "popularity" with my base dolls. I have a lot of haters that I try to ignore, but sometimes it's rather difficult.

I discovered last year that I was a lesbian, and I am unofficially-yet-officially engaged to my best friend, Krystal. I love her more than anything; we both firmly believe in the Red String of Fate, as well as Yin-Yang. Unfortunately, she lives 9+ hours away in Amarillo, and I'm stuck here in Houston. So it's been a long-distance thing so far. Hopefully sometime later in the year, we'll at least get to visit each other, if money isn't so much of a problem as it is for both ends right now.

I have what I affectionately and accurately call Guardians.
DeviantArt Commissions OPEN | Remember 6.12.2016
LunarButterflies

Post by LunarButterflies »

Hi hi :3 my name is Holly Rene, please to meet you all :D
Julia

Post by Julia »

Hello Softy and Lunar!
Mami chibi drawn by Jiino, animated by me. | Sophie sig by Misuzu | My Anime-Planet page
RockRabbit wrote:but you know, not every image has a source and not every character has a name :3
Tensa

Post by Tensa »

I can't even remember if I introduced myself.... damn it, selective memory.

A belated welcome from me, Lunar~
Sara

Post by Sara »

Well, I'm not new user, but telling something about myself won't hurt. I want to make e-shuushuu more lively, even on forum, and it makes me really sad that nobody is active. I hope that's going to change soon. Anyway:

I'm Sara Dimitrijev, and I use my real name as username, which is funny to me, and I'm probably the only person here who does it.

I'm 17 years old (18 soon) and I live in Asian part of Russia, in city called Dimitrovgrad (similar to my surname , so proud) and I'm good student, working hard on my last year in this school. I'm planning on becoming writer and I have many writers as idols, especially Russian ones.

The thing that I doesn't like is my height, I'm really small, even though I eat a lot , and I'm still thin. People say to me that's characteristic of cats xD. Anyway, unlike my friends, I'm interested in anime, folk japanese and rock music. My favorite singer ever is Akiko Shikata, she is also my idol, but I am a horrible singer, but who knows maybe in future I will sing better.
I also have allergy on grass and flowers, so I can only buy plastic/fake ones, which don't smell at all :'D.

That's it, for now.
Last edited by Sara on Mon Jan 19, 2015 3:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Aizawa

Post by Aizawa »

I'm not exactly new, but I'm not exactly a veteran here either. .. and I can't remember if I made a post or not, but I have changed and so has my life from when I came here.

I am in my early twenties and I really like music, and I play the guitar [non-acoustic]. I also like to write. Music and writing is my biggest hobby, I think. .. oh, and doujin and art book collecting. I live with my wife Meagan [Leilani] and our son [Mason] who is two when I write this. My first name is Kyle.

I think that's all. .. for now.
Kiss and tell, isn't it far from here to hell?
pikaplup2

Post by pikaplup2 »

Um hi! My name is pikaplup2 (sorry I'm a little shy). I'm really excited to be here and I hope to make lots of new friendsヾ(*´∀`*)ノ
Sara

Post by Sara »

Wow, welcome to e-shuushuu pikaplup2! Nice to meet you, hopefully you will enjoy your stay!
But watch it, I like shy people. (✧≖‿ゝ≖)
XCalibur

Post by XCalibur »

Hey everyone i'm XCalibur, but you can just call me X or Cali.

Let's see i'm 26 and I like anime and manga and i'm always listening to music mainly rock. I'm really into photography mainly taking pics of cars at shows and races I attend. I do like to draw once in a while whenever i'm in the mood. I also like to stay fit and remain healthy so I do enjoy a good work out.

This seems to be a very nice place. Well that's it for now have a nice day everyone.
Last edited by XCalibur on Mon Jan 19, 2015 7:43 am, edited 7 times in total.
Sara

Post by Sara »

Ohoho, another new user! :D
Welcome to E-Shuushuu, XCalibur! And you are right, this site indeed is very nice. Hope you will like it as much as I do.
XCalibur

Post by XCalibur »

Sara wrote:Ohoho, another new user! :D
Welcome to E-Shuushuu, XCalibur! And you are right, this site indeed is very nice. Hope you will like it as much as I do.

Thanks Sara I hope so to.
Emii

Post by Emii »

Welcome to E-shuushuu, XCalibur!

I hope you enjoy your stay! c: