Re: E-ShuuShuu Member self-introduction thread

Post by Luciifiel »

RockRabbit wrote:o-o Romania!?!?! A neighbour?!?!? o3o

omg, I love Fetish~
and Johnny Depp 0w0
i love you already xD

welcome to ShuuShuu forums~
Thanks^^
Wow, really cool, your country is bellow mine <3 I already love ya too *laughs* *hugs*
VillX

Post by VillX »

Well, might as well be a part of these forums, as the image board is now going to be a major part of where i get my anime images now...

Hello all, I go by the name VillX on these internets that we all share... And it seems I am part of a major minority here, as I am a guy... man... person... thing...

Anyway... I was introduced to anime about a year ago by a friend, and since then I have become obsessed with it, though I am different from my other friends, as I prefer cute things when it comes to anime... Which apparently is a problem, though I see no problem...

Out in the real world, I allow people to call me by Thomas, and I have been part of the living world for most of seventeen years...
Cabur

Post by Cabur »

This one is known as Cabur, or Guardian by your lanuages...

Okay I cant keep that act up for long. I am a guy; Male Homosapian, Pale skin color, blonde hair, blue eyes, oval shaped glasses on occasion. Friends have discribed me as Odd, Strange, Lone Wolf, wonderful, imaginitive... blank looked weirdo to complete arse. Cabur is Mandalorian for Guardian, so yeah, starwars nerd/wierdo...

But...

I doodle on occasion. I have a doodle I am want to upload, but its the bust of a Clone Trooper for a friend...

I will upload some art work after school starts up again. I just have to find the Index Cards.
Naasad'guur mhi
Naasad'guur mhi
Naasad'guur mhi
Mhi n'ulu
Mhi Mando'ade
Kandosii'ade
Teh Manda'yaim
Mando'ade
Buligete

Post by Buligete »

Ah, finally found the introduction thread. XD; I didn't feel brave enough to create a thread to introduce myself (happily I didn't, I would have felt so bad).
Anyway, here it goes.. *clears throat*

Hi, I'm Bri (I could tell you my real horrible, atrocious name, but I'd rather be called Bri), I'm 17 years old and I live in Canada. I'm actually French-Canadian, so you'll forgive my casual mistakes. I'm in college at the moment, I'm in a transition course, between Traditional Arts (couldn't stand the snobbish attitude of the teachers >3>; ) to Arts and Letters Languages profile.

I like to watch anime or read mangas every once in a while, which is how I stumbled onto E-Shuushuu. I decided to create an account so to follow the image board, though I'm not really a forum person, so I hope you won't mind my inactivity on here. >___>;

I'm not really an anime/manga artist though I do have my phases. Though I suck at it. Hard. Like..... hard. So don't expect home-made anime images from me either, unless you want your eyes bleeding. Which I meant to ask cause it wasn't very clear. We can post our own artwork or other artist's arworks, right? Because I noticed not everything is official artwork or from a specific franchise. I just need that small clarification, cause it is not written anywhere clearly. ^^;

I'm very picky about which animes and mangas I watch though, I don't have a lot of favourites. XD; I like Lucky Star (of course), K-ON!... Er... I like more, I just can't think up any of them for now, don't worry. >u<;

So, yeah... That's me in a nutshell, I guess.
Andell

Post by Andell »

Yay, a new french canadian ! Welcome to you, oh possibly-living-close-to-me Bri. ^^ You'd probably be from Quebec of Alberta, if French's your main language ?

Welcome to you too, VillX (and to those I've missed before, which mean more than what I could post in one day XD ). No worry, there are quite a few guys around -myself included-, even though you'll have to find them first, for their avatar most probably won't match their gender anyway in most of the cases. :P
Buligete

Post by Buligete »

Thank you Andell. :D Indeed, I am from Québec. I'm that little pain in the rest of Canada's butt. :B
Gicchan

Post by Gicchan »

H-Hello..?
Can I introduce myself here..?
I've been on Shuushuu for 3 months and I think it's rude if I don't introduce myself, sorry! ><

O-okay..
My real name is Giselle, but you can call me Gicchan here. :D
I'm about 18.. And I was born on France. Sorry for the bad English! ><
I really like fairytales.. Tsundere, moe things and megane-kun. -^^-
Currently listening to K-ON!! OSTs, watching Fairy Tail and playing Tales of Abyss.

I think that's enough.. Yossha, korekara yoroshiku nee~
Thank you for accepting me.. ^^(y)
Last edited by Gicchan on Thu Apr 14, 2011 10:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

(x) sometimes the night is dark and stormy,
sometimes the ghosts of what you had run their fingers down a spine.
.Exia.

Post by .Exia. »

Uuu, kinda new to this..soo..erm yeah..>A<;;

Well, uh..I've been on eShuuShuu for a while. Just felt like introducing myself.

Just call me Exia, please..since..well, I'm obsessed with Gundam 00..ehehe. ./////.;;

Erm, uhhh..if you wanna know anything else..just ask..? >A<;;

Not much of a introduction, is it? .w.;;
Buligete

Post by Buligete »

Welcome, both of you! I'm also new, from yesterday, so yeah..... Not really a senior. XDD;
Also, Gicchan, if you ever need help with your English, or just want a fellow French (Canadian) person to talk to, I'm here. d^-^b
Merun

Post by Merun »

Welcome everyone. I hope you enjoy shuushuu and have a nice stay.

Et pour rappel, je suis français donc on peut me consulter pour tous soucis.
Merun @ Twitter
Gicchan

Post by Gicchan »

Buligete wrote:Also, Gicchan, if you ever need help with your English, or just want a fellow French (Canadian) person to talk to, I'm here. d^-^b
Really? Thank you so much! <33
Merun wrote:Welcome everyone. I hope you enjoy shuushuu and have a nice stay.

Et pour rappel, je suis français donc on peut me consulter pour tous soucis.
Vraiment? Merci! Je suis tellement heureux! o><o

(x) sometimes the night is dark and stormy,
sometimes the ghosts of what you had run their fingers down a spine.
Pumpkin_Pumpkin

Post by Pumpkin_Pumpkin »

Hello peeps.

My name is Pumpkin and I've been a part of this community for quite some time. Well, compared to some of you I guess, I've only been around for a few years posting pictures sporadically.

I'm 19 years old and currently in college in the United States. My hobbies include playing video games, despite the effect it has on my poor wallet. Most of the pictures posted by me will be from the games I play. Less expensive parts of my life include reading and writing. There isn't one artistic bone in my body, so I love to come here and admire the beautiful images drawn by talented artists without having to scour through pixiv tags.

My fandoms right now vary and I enjoy a lot of everything.

It's nice to finally meet you all.
Tigga

Post by Tigga »

I have now introduced myself.
>Implements
RockRabbit

Post by RockRabbit »

Tigga wrote:I have now introduced myself.
Now I know too much about you
:c
  • Your lips, you lies, your lust;; Like the devil's in your hands
Tigga

Post by Tigga »

RockRabbit wrote:
Tigga wrote:I have now introduced myself.
Now I know too much about you
:c
I like Drawing, although im not too good at it
And I love fighting games and Team Fortress 2
Main fighting games i play are Blazblue and Soul Calibur IV
...Better? :3c
>Implements