LOL thread. XD!

Other misc discussion
gourry_gabriev610

Post by gourry_gabriev610 »

Taboo wrote: And speaking of Pocky, this is kind of LOL...

I love almond crush pocky, It is the best flavor I have had before. If you never had almond crush then your missing out on the best part of life, nay the only part of life that counts. :lol:
Nemesis

Post by Nemesis »

yuk....i hate almonds :|
TinkTenshi

Post by TinkTenshi »

I like them, though I do prefer other things, actually I do not like nuts in general><
I've never tried Pocky, so I guess I've missed all my life xD
Bí taibhreamh id chodladh 'S na haingil ag faire ort * May dreams fill your slumber and the angels stay close ;)
Taboo

Post by Taboo »

gourry_gabriev610 wrote:
Taboo wrote: I love almond crush pocky, It is the best flavor I have had before. If you never had almond crush then your missing out on the best part of life, nay the only part of life that counts. :lol:
LOL! I have only had strawberry and chocolate pocky. I have been thinking about ordering online and trying some of the more specialty flavors though. May have to pick a box of that up to try.

I think most nuts are love them or hate them. I like a lot of them though. I think my fave would be cashews.
Aliens, Time Travelers, Sliders and Espers recieve FREE FOOD! Come to us!
bob-omb

Post by bob-omb »

yea i only tasted strawberry and chocolate as well, but i think its weird to walk around eating them in public as they are childrens food and being a teenager and walking around with them is embarassing
gourry_gabriev610

Taboo wrote: I think most nuts are love them or hate them. I like a lot of them though. I think my fave would be cashews.
Hunny roasted peanuts all the way, ain't no better nut. The best thing since sliced bread.
TinkTenshi

Post by TinkTenshi »

What exactly is a cashew? O.o
Of the nuts I like hazelnuts and indian nuts but I don't like pecans nor much other nuts><
I wouldn't care if pocky was a kids thing xDDD I just love being a kid*I have a child's heart, or that's what people say* and I wouldn't mind what people thought, either way, here in my town I haven't found any pocky>< I'm having trouble getting mangas and things, so haven't even had chance to try pocky
Bí taibhreamh id chodladh 'S na haingil ag faire ort * May dreams fill your slumber and the angels stay close ;)
amfest

Post by amfest »

bob-omb wrote:yea i only tasted strawberry and chocolate as well, but i think its weird to walk around eating them in public as they are childrens food and being a teenager and walking around with them is embarassing
You think eating pocky is embaressing? . . .

what a sad sad world you live in.

XD

Personally I don't care what people think if I choose to eat something. If I do feel uncomftable with things I enjoy to eat then I'd have to take a step back at myself and realize I had a self conscious problem. >_> Though i did at one time feel a bit like that but it was in approaching people . . not really having with things I do <_<

1 more month till I'm eating all sorts of pocky again at the a-kon convention XD . . got my room reserved ..gonna cost me a bit over 300 since no one is going with me most likely. Either way .. Kotoko here I come!!

:P
onomeister

Post by onomeister »

bob-omb wrote: i think its weird to walk around eating them in public as they are childrens food and being a teenager and walking around with them is embarassing
..Ummm bobomba-boy, take a look at this Pocky commercial and tell me the same thing again... :twisted:

(You guys gonna LUV me for this one...)
:shock:
http://www.glico.co.jp/pocky/cm/mov/pocky_cm1.wmv
http://www.glico.co.jp/pocky/cm/mov/pocky_cm3.wmv

*edit* for cm1, the actresses/singers' names are (in order of appearance) (each are EXTREMELY famous AND hot!!):
Kou Shibasaki, Satomi Ishihara, Yukie Nakama, and of course Aya Matsuura! WooHoOoOo! Satomi-chaa~n, kawaiii~~yo!

"Anata mo watashi mo Pocky!"
POCKY FOR LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!
It's g*dd@mn cold here in Canada....!
gourry_gabriev610

onomeister wrote: (You guys gonna LUV me for this one...)
http://www.glico.co.jp/pocky/cm/mov/pocky_cm1.wmv
http://www.glico.co.jp/pocky/cm/mov/pocky_cm3.wmv

"Anata mo watashi mo Pocky!"
POCKY FOR LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!
That second one cm3 was kinda funny. And cm1 All I can really say is Woot :shock: :shock:
amfest wrote: Kotoko here I come
So so lucky. I wish I could go and see kotoko live. You must get their autographs, and pictures, yes lots of pictures. and then post the pictures. If you don't I will hate you forever :evil: :twisted: . Just kidding just kidding. :wink:
Smithy

Post by Smithy »

amfest wrote:1 more month till I'm eating all sorts of pocky again at the a-kon convention XD . . got my room reserved ..gonna cost me a bit over 300 since no one is going with me most likely
An anime con with Kotoko appearing, hey I'd be there... if not for the Atlantic Ocean. :P
solwyvern

Post by solwyvern »

lol, those Pocky commercials are great! XD!
Smithy wrote: An anime con with Kotoko appearing, hey I'd be there... if not for the Atlantic Ocean. :P
I would, if not for the Pacific. T_T
Darn it all. Kotoko. T_T_T

Agh! Forget this! I'm swimming! :P
Fettgans

Post by Fettgans »

|[ Current projects : DoujinSuki | CF ]|
Nemesis

Post by Nemesis »

gotta love the baby

every mans dream

girls realy are witches

even the dark side of the force needs time to play

what happens when you piss off the cat

what there realy doing in iraq

that all i got for now :D
gourry_gabriev610

that first one is really hard, it moves to fast. and the second one is really fun. Though my finger hurts from all the mouse clicking. They forth stage boss completely kills me though, him and his stupid wrench things.