LOL thread. XD!

Other misc discussion
Merun
Posts: 2897
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2007 9:44 am
Location: NoWheRe

Post by Merun »

Ask to Smithy xD
Merun @ Twitter
User avatar
Lio Tsuki
Posts: 620
Joined: Mon May 21, 2007 11:15 am
Location: P3 heaven <3

Post by Lio Tsuki »

Lol, Merun XDD I had no idea you luuuuurved me!
Image
Little Miss Morbid
sig by Sekai <3
User avatar
AngelLily
Posts: 2884
Joined: Tue Feb 20, 2007 9:30 am
Location: Stern Bild
Contact:

Post by AngelLily »

Merun wrote:Image
I lol'ed. HARD.
Image
Chiyuri
Posts: 288
Joined: Sat Apr 29, 2006 8:07 am

Post by Chiyuri »

xUnlovedx wrote:Image
I kind of miss not been invited in these MSN group chating anymore..
:cry:
Image
User avatar
anonymous_object
Site Admin
Posts: 1583
Joined: Tue Jan 24, 2006 2:04 pm
Location: Good old US of A
Contact:

Post by anonymous_object »

Chiyuri wrote:I kind of miss not been invited in these MSN group chating anymore..
:cry:
I recommend using the shuushuu IRC channel instead. Click the 'chat' link on the image board or download any IRC client.
e-shuushuu!
Image
User avatar
bob-omb
Posts: 993
Joined: Sun Apr 30, 2006 8:41 pm
Location: CA
Contact:

Post by bob-omb »

Image

lol >_>;;
User avatar
December
Posts: 250
Joined: Mon Oct 23, 2006 6:59 am
Location: Australia

Post by December »

wrexness wrote:
AngelLily wrote:Ladies and Gentlemen. Behold, the most awesome vid ever made:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=obnMtpJD1gg

I could not stop laughing for many, many minutes. And I was in a real bad mood.
Funny? What? I think he looks cool....
Exactly. He rocked.
Next step, he should be trying out "So you think you can dance" xD
Image
Check out my reviews on MyAnimeList Updated: 17/8/07
User avatar
Fhant
Posts: 2082
Joined: Wed Sep 05, 2007 2:31 am
Location: Netherlands

Post by Fhant »

wrexness wrote:Wait.. is yuri hell a good thing or a bad thing...? o_O
Bad... it's a wicked and evil place...When you enter... there's no way you can exit...There's even a closest where nobody knows the contents of! :P
[Signature space. $10]
User avatar
Smithy
Posts: 2157
Joined: Wed Jan 25, 2006 12:50 pm
Contact:

Post by Smithy »

Lol, Merun's edited photos are priceless!

Ascended to yuri hell Merun? Welcome my young apprentice, you will be well trained in the yuri arts, the yaoi will be no match for you.

Chiyuri wrote:I kind of miss not been invited in these MSN group chating anymore..
Make sure we have your MSN addy, no doubt we'll kidna... er... invite you in when we see you on.
User avatar
Ran
Posts: 2655
Joined: Thu May 04, 2006 11:57 am
Location: Canton, Ga
Contact:

Post by Ran »

http://youtube.com/watch?v=dt3WQ7OE9s8

It's so simple but...I laughed pretty hard.
Image
User avatar
Ran
Posts: 2655
Joined: Thu May 04, 2006 11:57 am
Location: Canton, Ga
Contact:

Post by Ran »

Does anyone else do this?

Whenever I get a package of plain M&Ms, I make it my duty to continue the strength and robustness of the candy as a species. To this end, I hold M&M duels. Taking two candies between my thumb and forefinger, I apply pressure, squeezing them together until one of them cracks and splinters. That is the "loser," and I eat the inferior one immediately. The winner gets to go another round. I have found that, in general, the brown and red M&Ms are tougher, and the newer blue ones are genetically inferior. I have hypothesized that the blue M&Ms as a race cannot survive long in the intense theatre of competition that is the modern candy and snack-food world.

Occasionally I will get a mutation. A candy that is misshapen, pointier, or flatter than the rest. Almost invariably this proves to be a weakness but, on very rare occasions, it gives the candy extra strength. In this way, the species continues to adapt to its environment.

When I reach the end of the pack, I am left with one M&M. The strongest of the herd. Since it would make no sense to eat this one as well, I pack it neatly in an envelope and send it to:

M&M Mars, A Division of Mars, Inc.
Hackettstown, NJ 17840-1503 U.S.A.

Along with a 3x5 card reading, "Please use this M&M for breeding purposes."

This week they wrote back to thank me, and sent me a coupon for a free 1/2 pound bag of plain M&Ms. I consider this "grant money." I have set aside the weekend for a grand tournament. From a field of hundreds, we will discover the True Champion. There can be only one.
Last edited by Ran on Tue Mar 04, 2008 10:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image
User avatar
AngelLily
Posts: 2884
Joined: Tue Feb 20, 2007 9:30 am
Location: Stern Bild
Contact:

Post by AngelLily »

Let's make the "Let's entertain Ran so he doesn't think sillyness while being completely and utterly bored!" campaign XD
Image
User avatar
Fhant
Posts: 2082
Joined: Wed Sep 05, 2007 2:31 am
Location: Netherlands

Post by Fhant »

AngelLily wrote:Let's make the "Let's entertain Ran so he doesn't think sillyness while being completely and utterly bored!" campaign XD
I think the world will be betterd... if Ran sends MSN back for "breeding porpuses" who know who's going to apply that technique to people?!
[Signature space. $10]
User avatar
Zeether
Posts: 66
Joined: Wed Feb 13, 2008 8:30 pm
Contact:

Post by Zeether »

Ran wrote:Does anyone else do this?

Whenever I get a package of plain M&Ms, I make it my duty to continue the strength and robustness of the candy as a species. To this end, I hold M&M duels. Taking two candies between my thumb and forefinger, I apply pressure, squeezing them together until one of them cracks and splinters. That is the "loser," and I eat the inferior one immediately. The winner gets to go another round. I have found that, in general, the brown and red M&Ms are tougher, and the newer blue ones are genetically inferior. I have hypothesized that the blue M&Ms as a race cannot survive long in the intense theatre of competition that is the modern candy and snack-food world.

Occasionally I will get a mutation. A candy that is misshapen, pointier, or flatter than the rest. Almost invariably this proves to be a weakness but, on very rare occasions, it gives the candy extra strength. In this way, the species continues to adapt to its environment.

When I reach the end of the pack, I am left with one M&M. The strongest of the herd. Since it would make no sense to eat this one as well, I pack it neatly in an envelope and send it to:

M&M Mars, A Division of Mars, Inc.
Hackettstown, NJ 17840-1503 U.S.A.

Along with a 3x5 card reading, "Please use this M&M for breeding purposes."

This week they wrote back to thank me, and sent me a coupon for a free 1/2 pound bag of plain M&Ms. I consider this "grant money." I have set aside the weekend for a grand tournament. From a field of hundreds, we will discover the True Champion. There can be only one.
This is copypasta, I can tell from the words and having seen a few copypasta in my time.
Image
"Roger, Hawk leader. Ten seconds to departure."
User avatar
BakaNeko
Posts: 129
Joined: Wed Sep 19, 2007 7:46 pm
Location: Nonexistant

Post by BakaNeko »

Image

Someone did an awesome edit lol. Plus Kyon and Itsuki are hawt. dO.Ob
Image
Post Reply