LOL thread. XD!

Other misc discussion
Fhant

Post by Fhant »

Hahaha! Tsuraya looks more like me in guy form!
[Signature space. $10]
Ran

Post by Ran »

Zeether wrote:This is copypasta, I can tell from the words and having seen a few copypasta in my time.
And that makes it less humorous how?
Fhant

Post by Fhant »

2 things:

1. Ran has change his focus to me...
2. Lio can uber glomp me...

If you need me, I'll be hiding myself under a cardboard box, trying to stab myself with a plastic spoon...
[Signature space. $10]
Lio Tsuki

Post by Lio Tsuki »

Fhant, you're evil. xD
Little Miss Morbid
sig by Sekai <3
Fhant

Post by Fhant »

xUnlovedx wrote:Fhant, you're evil. xD
You guys are taking advantage of me of my pure and innocent ways!!

(That doesn't mean you have to type in all caps. *edit* - Kagemaru)
[Signature space. $10]
Kagemaru

Post by Kagemaru »

*agrees with Ran and Lio* X3

Oh, and Fhant? Do you remember that thread where Wrexness, you and me talked about having too much screws left after taking a PC apart? It happened to me again! XD (But at least my laptop's nice and quiet now |3)
Sig made by drake-sama~! ^_________^
Fhant

Post by Fhant »

Kagemaru wrote:*agrees with Ran and Lio* X3
Should have known Mr. "There's my trap closet, get in and make yourself comforatble"!!
Kagemaru wrote:Oh, and Fhant? Do you remember that thread where Wrexness, you and me talked about having too much screws left after taking a PC apart? It happened to me again! XD (But at least my laptop's nice and quiet now |3)
Indeed, now Kokoro (Or her name changed right?) doens't talk that loud anymore :P

And it went on...

[Signature space. $10]
Kagemaru

Post by Kagemaru »

Fhant wrote: Should have known Mr. "There's my trap closet, get in and make yourself comforatble"!!
I have noooo idea what you are talking about. X333
Fhant wrote: Indeed, now Kokoro (Or her name changed right?) doens't talk that loud anymore :P
It's Fuko now. (And my main PC's Nagisa. ^__^)
Smithy

Post by Smithy »

Kagemaru wrote:Do you remember that thread where Wrexness, you and me talked about having too much screws left after taking a PC apart?
Lol, that's not too good, how did you manage that?
Kagemaru

Post by Kagemaru »

Smithy wrote:
Kagemaru wrote:Do you remember that thread where Wrexness, you and me talked about having too much screws left after taking a PC apart?
I don't know, you tell me! XD
I also cut my finger on one of the components. Fuko doesn't like me anymore. ;_;
AngelLily

Post by AngelLily »

Kagemaru wrote:
Smithy wrote:
I don't know, you tell me! XD
I also cut my finger on one of the components. Fuko doesn't like me anymore. ;_;
You ignored her starfish, didn't you?
Fhant

Post by Fhant »

AngelLily wrote:You ignored her starfish, didn't you?
*nods* that must be it...
[Signature space. $10]
Smithy

Post by Smithy »

Kagemaru wrote:Do you remember that thread where Wrexness, you and me talked about having too much screws left after taking a PC apart? It happened to me again!
Even though I said having screws/bolts left over isn't good...

Funny thing, this weekend I assembled some furniture at family's place and one closet had a full inventory on all the parts on the included assembly scheme. The inventory mentioned 7 screws of type F356, all present and accounted for.
After reviewing the plan several times and assembling the closet I found out all 7 screws were left over. Uh-oh...

While I re-read the plan several times, had other people look over it, no one could find any step or other mention in it of those 7 screws or their reference type. They're in the inventory, in the parcel, but nowehere else mentioned or used in the plan and closet... weird.

Well the closet still stands so it mustn't be anything important. :lol:
Fhant

Post by Fhant »

Smithy wrote:
Kagemaru wrote:Do you remember that thread where Wrexness, you and me talked about having too much screws left after taking a PC apart? It happened to me again!
Even though I said having screws/bolts left over isn't good...

Funny thing, this weekend I assembled some furniture at family's place and one closet had a full inventory on all the parts on the included assembly scheme. The inventory mentioned 7 screws of type F356, all present and accounted for.
After reviewing the plan several times and assembling the closet I found out all 7 screws were left over. Uh-oh...

While I re-read the plan several times, had other people look over it, no one could find any step or other mention in it of those 7 screws or their reference type. They're in the inventory, in the parcel, but nowehere else mentioned or used in the plan and closet... weird.
Ikea *nods* :lol:
[Signature space. $10]
MBF

Post by MBF »

A little something from earlier today.
Feel Free to add me to MSN, but leave your E-Shuu^2 SN on so I know who you are.