Ha-pi Ba-sude Desu~! (Official Birthday Thread)

Other misc discussion
Aizawa

Re: Ha-pi Ba-sude Desu~! (Official Birthday Thread)

Post by Aizawa »

GO SHAWTY, IT'S YA BIRTHDAY
WE GONNA PARTY LIKE IT'S YA BIRTHDAY.

Awe, like-wise. <3 I will always be here for you!
Kiss and tell, isn't it far from here to hell?
Miku-chi

Post by Miku-chi »

Umm...I'm Getting A Lot...Nervous..But...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRINCESS ❤️
Thank You Very Much for Accepting me And For Caring For Me
I'm...Not Good With Words If...I Get Nervous But...
I Made a Little Something For You
It's Not Much But Since You Wanted Your Hair To be In Lilac Color if You Would Color them so...i Decided to Draw An Anime Version...Of You With Lilac Hair ❤️

umm...I Hope You...Like it...
Attachments
Happy Birthday Princess!.png
Happy Birthday Princess!.png (199.14 KiB) Viewed 71307 times
View Down From That Pretty Sky, Is A Twisted World In Chaos
Crimson_Camelia

Post by Crimson_Camelia »

Thank you very much for wishes and image, Junii, this is really nice. And yes, that's exactly the hair color I dig :D
Aizawa

Post by Aizawa »

Happy birthday, Merun. I hope it's a good one wherever you are.
Aizawa

Post by Aizawa »

Happy birthday Myraden. I don't know if you'll see this, but you were really fun to have around here. I hope things have been nothing short of awesome for you.
Aizawa

Post by Aizawa »

Happy birthday, Bakemono. I know you probably can't read this right now, but you are certainly missed. May it be a great one.
Siena Cruz

Post by Siena Cruz »

Happy Birthday Aizawa-san! I hope its a great one. I'm not really good with birthday messages but your presence on shuu means a lot to me and I am grateful for the support you show to me and the other members. Stay cool :D
Aizawa

Post by Aizawa »

Wow, nice gif! :D Thank-you, Siena. Supporting this site brings great joy to me. I hope you stay cool, too. And don't worry; I'm not good at reacting to this kind of stuff either, ahaha. But I appreciate all the love and wishes I have gotten.
Biba

Post by Biba »

Happy birthday Zawacchi ^_^
I know we are pretty much always online together, but I still wanted to send you wishes on here too. I'm sorry I don't have as much time as I wanted to do stuff together now, but I'll try to make up for it next month (hopefully - stupid work).

Anyway, I wanted to send lots of love and wishes your way because I know you need it and you definitely deserve it. I'm very proud of you for all you've accomplished this year and I hope your next year will be even better. Hey, you've survived this far so things can only keep getting better! ^_^

I wish you lots of luck in your writing endeavors. That inspiration may come and writer's block stays away.
I wish you better health, so you won't be in pain so often, or with fevers.
I wish for selfish, fake people to find something useful to do with their time rather than harassing you and causing you distress. Know it says more about them than about you.
I wish for you to find more genuine, nice people to talk to so you don't forget there are still some of them out there.
I wish for you to find more confidence in your writing and art, so you can be proud of all you do.
I wish for your friends and family to stay or become healthy too, because I know you spend a lot of time worrying about loved ones.
I wish for you to keep a strong heart and a strong mind, to keep going even during tough times and not to forget about long-term goals, even when giving in on short-term peace seems easier, or giving up at all. I will be with you on your path too, so don't forget you're never alone.

Finally, I wish you a very happy birthday once more. I am so happy you got born into this world and hope we'll stay together for many more years to come ^_^
Aizawa

Post by Aizawa »

Thank-you, Bibs. I know I'm late but I know you know to the extent I am having with my health right now.
You are an absolute delight and I'm grateful I got to know. I'm not even worried about those negative forces because I have a real friend in you. It's quality, not quantity. You are my best friend, and no matter what happens in life, nothing will change that. Thank-you for being by my side since 2012 and accepting me for who I am, the good and the bad. Even if we are polar opposites a lot of the time and I don't make the brightest decisions.

I'm writing again, yes. I'm feeling more and more confident as I practice. And don't worry, girl. We are inseparable. I will always have your back.

Aizawa

Post by Aizawa »

Happy birthday, Biba.

You have shown me just how beautiful people and friendships can be. Despite what others may think or say, you will always be my first. My ride and die.
I appreciate and love you as a friend so much that I can't even put it into words. You are a blessing, dear. You are one of the kindest people I know. You really grew into someone spectacular. I feel like I've watched you grow up all the years we've been friends. XD You make sure to have a good day, now. One day we will share this day together. >:] Feel all the love and positive vibes today --and everyday!
Biba

Post by Biba »

I've said this before, but thank you Zawacchi ^_^ You always make this day a bit more special. I don't look forward to my birthdays anymore like when I was a kid because it feels more like just another day now, but you always manage to make me feel special on this day anyway and help me remind why we celebrate birthdays. One day we'll be able to actually celebrate together and I'm sure it'll feel even more special again then.
Aizawa

Post by Aizawa »

You're the best thing that ever happened to me on this animu website.
UH, I mean, AISHITERU, BIBA! ^________^
Aizawa

Post by Aizawa »

In all seriousness, I'm glad I was able to make it special, because you're a special girl. I may not have a lot of friends, but the ones I have are the truest friends someone can have, including you. I appreciate every twist and turn our friendship has brought. Thanks for having such a big impact on my life. I truly do love you.

.... And yes. XD The AiBi reunion needs to happen stat.
Siena Cruz

Post by Siena Cruz »

Happy Birthday Aizawa-san! I hope you have a wonderful day :D