How is Your Day Going? Wrath of the Smecchi's

Other misc discussion
Mitsukichan

Post by Mitsukichan »

Thanks a whole lot minna-san!°>*******<° You're so kind!!!!^*******^
And Lily, i understand well what you say...ç___ç" It's easier for our parents to "accuse" when they dont know how to act with us, or don't understand what we're feeling and why we end up isolating in our room or else!!!^^"
When sometimes it would be enough to knock on our door, to come near to us asking what's wrong, what we're feeling and why!!!
Unfortunately serenity isn't easy to catch! Especially for people particulary sensitive!!!.w. I really hope to all of you the best guys!>_____<
AngelLily

Post by AngelLily »

Thanks, Mitsuki-chan ^^ I guess things will be good while they're good, and they'll just hurt when they're bad... But we have to deal with it. Family is family, after all.
bob-omb

Post by bob-omb »

just had my 7 min presentation today. it seemed ok i hope i didnt make any mistakes ._.;; i want to pass my history class ;-; 30% is too much for a final. i can go from an A to a C :O
topzter

Post by topzter »

hmmm i guess nothing much happend today other than cleaning the hole on my back and place a new strings something to absorb some of the infections out. Getting cut at the back literally is no fun :(
Tavernknight

Post by Tavernknight »

@topzter- Cut on the back! Ouch that sucks.

@bob-omb 30% is way too much for a final presentation. I hope you do well. I loved history class after high-school. I took a philosophy class one semester where every two weeks we had a 10 page report due. There were only 4 of them and each one was 25% of your grade.
Ecchi Knight of ShuuShuu.
Smithy

Post by Smithy »

A hole in your back? What happened? :shock:
topzter

Post by topzter »

I got sebaceous cyst is the name of it i guess. I dont know how i got it... At least its not a serious but the medicine pescribe to me makes me sleepy >_<
bob-omb

Post by bob-omb »

oh so it was surgically removed? thats why you have a hole in your back, right topzter? thats kinda creepy...a hole in your back.
topzter

Post by topzter »

bob-omb wrote:oh so it was surgically removed? thats why you have a hole in your back, right topzter? thats kinda creepy...a hole in your back.
its still there they need to remove the infections first before removing it out.. by that time it would be imagine more pain XD
SaKuYa

Post by SaKuYa »

topzter wrote:
bob-omb wrote:oh so it was surgically removed? thats why you have a hole in your back, right topzter? thats kinda creepy...a hole in your back.
its still there they need to remove the infections first before removing it out.. by that time it would be imagine more pain XD
does this thing hurt ^^°?
ImageImage
topzter

Post by topzter »

SaKuYa wrote:does this thing hurt ^^°?
hmm not really, it stings though when they change it pressing some strings with alcohol in it then sink it in all the way at my back . Anyway my pain tolerance is good enough not to complain lol. But parents telling me that it looks painful while they clean it up.
bob-omb

Post by bob-omb »

topzter wrote:
hmm not really, it stings though when they change it pressing some strings with alcohol in it then sink it in all the way at my back . Anyway my pain tolerance is good enough not to complain lol. But parents telling me that it looks painful while they clean it up.
yea i know how that feels. i mean they want to make you feel better but they just say things that make you feel worse sometimes :/
Terra_Valentine

Post by Terra_Valentine »

It hurts just to think about, I'm sorry Topzter. I hope it gets better soon.

Today was fun, for the most part. My parents made me get up early and do yard work, which i didn't like because it was pretty hot, (at least to me, to some people 80-something is considered mild) and I really don't like it when it's too warm out.

Though I went to one of my games today (Iron Kingdoms) and got to hang out with my friends. (woo I'm a gamer)

The characters that all carry magic items tossed themselves into a situation where all of their magic was nullified, so it was annoying, but kind of fun because we have to be resourceful, and we ended up getting 4100 XP a piece, so now the party is level 15 and that's awesome.

Tomorrow is SLA Industiries, I play a shape-changer sniper that has dillusions that they are supposed to be the only one of their kind, so it goes around killing other members of its race (think Highlander) It's awesome.

Anyway, I am sleepy, I need to post in this topic more, it's fun.
Family:
Foster Father: MBF
Oldest Sibling: Merun (Lost)
Older Sister: Canis
Younger Sister: Angel Lily (Lost)
Currently: Emotionally lost, and determined
SaKuYa

Post by SaKuYa »

topzter wrote:
mh ^^ thats good to hear that it doesnt hurt ^^ your lucky when your pain tolerance is so good x.x mine is not really good i think i would cry when they do this things ^^°
ImageImage
bob-omb

Post by bob-omb »

aww crud i forgot i need to make 3 poems for my english final...i hate poetry ....