How is Your Day Going? Wrath of the Smecchi's

Other misc discussion
sakurachi2004

Post by sakurachi2004 »

had my driving lesson today. it went quite well studing for my theory test test on monday not doing much. there are builders doing work on my home so i get woken up early with all the banging. hope they finish soon.
always have fun and never ever feel down beause shuushuu is always there.
Terra_Valentine

Post by Terra_Valentine »

Yay Good luck. I remember when I took driver's ed. I actually had a little fun, since in the class itself my teacher told me that I could ignore an entire section that the rest of the class had to pay attention to because it didn't apply to me (I took it when I was 17, and there is a law in Washington that requires people until the age of 18 to have a parent with them for 6 months (or someone who has had a license for 5 years), then after that, no one under the age of 18 as a passanger for another 6 months, then after that I think it's only up until a certain time at night. But I was turning 18 in 2 months when i took the class so I didn't care)

Good luck though, the driving test is pretty tough, but I'm sure you'll be ok.
Family:
Foster Father: MBF
Oldest Sibling: Merun (Lost)
Older Sister: Canis
Younger Sister: Angel Lily (Lost)
Currently: Emotionally lost, and determined
Smithy

Post by Smithy »

Back when I took my drivers license test (practical) I failed it the first time.. the first examinator said I drove too fast, the second examinator said I drove too slow. Go figure...
bob-omb

Post by bob-omb »

Smithy wrote:Back when I took my drivers license test (practical) I failed it the first time.. the first examinator said I drove too fast, the second examinator said I drove too slow. Go figure...
back in NJ my brother got a ticket during his drivers test for driving 30 on a 25 speed limit road =.=
Terra_Valentine

I take it he didn't pass then -_-...

the old man at the DMV was a jerk i didn't like him >_<

He told me to turn right, so I turned right, then he said he told me to turn left nad marked me down for it. Then I got to a red light, and I didn't know if it was ok to take the free right or not, so I decided to ere on the side of caution and didn't, and he marked me down for it. Oh well, at least I passed backing around a corner (failed parelle parking) so I knew i'd get the minimum...still....jerk..
Family:
bob-omb

Post by bob-omb »

Terra_Valentine wrote:I take it he didn't pass then -_-...

the old man at the DMV was a jerk i didn't like him >_<

He told me to turn right, so I turned right, then he said he told me to turn left nad marked me down for it. Then I got to a red light, and I didn't know if it was ok to take the free right or not, so I decided to ere on the side of caution and didn't, and he marked me down for it. Oh well, at least I passed backing around a corner (failed parelle parking) so I knew i'd get the minimum...still....jerk..
yea he failed == but then he retook it with another cop and he passed
Nemesis

Post by Nemesis »

first time i went for my licence thay wouldent let me do it cos i tryed to do it in a XR6 turbo sencond time same thing but for being to low to the ground 3rd same as others but it was a old rx7 turbo

i still dont have my licence
Terra_Valentine

Nice Nemisis. That's just Nice.

Yeah...I drive a '96 Legacy Wagon...I named it Rin.

Though nothing beats my parents truck that I used to drive. It was the most gutless thing I've ever ridden in. So I named it Hyatt, since it tries really hard, but it always sounds like it's about to die.
Family:
bob-omb

Post by bob-omb »

i have an Accord that i cant drive till i take my drivers test == i really want to drive right now...i dont feel like walking to school so much again:/
topzter

Post by topzter »

Hmm i guess im one of the lucky ones getting the drivers license here XD. Since i never didnt bother to take my driving test back in the philippines since driving there will be not really practical. Then at the age of 21 since my parents said that i need to get a drivers license so just did took it with 10 hrs of practice with a instructor on a crazy streets of manila ( oh boy those public jeep are really crazy driving there XD) and i passed the test and quickly got my license there. Then here on georgia my parents said that i need to really study the drivers manual and pratice on actual driving since my mom failed once on written exam and twice in actual test XD. Good thing I passed written and actual test on the first run. :D

And now i just bought a car with my own saving (oh boy no new desktop for me in a while....) but its worth it i guess since i need to have a car eventually here.
yuki-hoshime

Post by yuki-hoshime »

Nyuuuu~~~ School has been the death of me @_@ i've been working on so many final projects and final exams are coming up.... just managed to get a lot of work done by this weekend so i finally have some free time (though i still have to get an essay done this weekend >_<;; )

Yuki is so wiped out~nya X_x;;;;;;;;;;
Visit my DeviantArt page~!
http://yuki-hoshime.deviantart.com

RP Forums Status: [Catgirl, adopted by MBF] [long lost mommy, Hiromi?]
Current Location: MBF House>Sleeping
canis

Post by canis »

Some current problems, financial and personal, keep me from getting into the mood for my upcoming birthday. =_= Don't feel like celebrating at all...

(and it bothers me that I don't have much time atm to check on e-shuushuu =/ )
sakurachi2004

Post by sakurachi2004 »

i pasted my driving theory test i am so happy i got 34 out of 35 for the multiple choice section and 63 out of 75 for the hazard preception part. which involes watching film clips of driving a clicking when you see a hazard that would make you slow down or change direction you get more marks for reacting quicker. and no marks for missing it. i can't wait until i can do the actual practical test. then i will be able to drive by myself. :D
always have fun and never ever feel down beause shuushuu is always there.
AngelLily

Post by AngelLily »

Well, finals start today, so if I don't appear much during the week, that's the reason ^^;
Merun

Post by Merun »

I have finished the first day of my finals.

Well, philosophy didn't go as bad as I though, and Physic/Chemistry was so-so. It could have been better ~~
Merun @ Twitter