How is Your Day Going? Wrath of the Smecchi's

Other misc discussion
AngelLily

Post by AngelLily »

They may not have any effect on behavior, but I'm sure movies and games have effect on your dreams. Just watch cuter animes, and play cuter games XD
bob-omb

Post by bob-omb »

AngelLily wrote:They may not have any effect on behavior, but I'm sure movies and games have effect on your dreams. Just watch cuter animes, and play cuter games XD

Well smithy i dont think its just that i interpret it wrong (in my view) i just like to think of it in a way that suits me. But i do think that what i watch and play does affect me. Because back when i watched a lot more anime and played trickster i dreamt things about it.

Also, lily my behavior doesnt really change but the dreams do, like you say. Though i dont really know what game to really play since i havnt found a good MMO yet.
AngelLily

Post by AngelLily »

bob-omb wrote:Well smithy i dont think its just that i interpret it wrong (in my view) i just like to think of it in a way that suits me. But i do think that what i watch and play does affect me. Because back when i watched a lot more anime and played trickster i dreamt things about it.
Yeah, I have lots of dreams about series and games that I like.
boele

Post by boele »

i am kinda jealous.. i never dream... i just lie in my bed.. everything dark and then BAM... it's light and it's a next day...
so what i hear from it and all.. dreams are like things you do but not real right.. or something.. :?
AngelLily

Post by AngelLily »

boele wrote:i am kinda jealous.. i never dream... i just lie in my bed.. everything dark and then BAM... it's light and it's a next day...
so what i hear from it and all.. dreams are like things you do but not real right.. or something.. :?
Dreams are like movies of the mind. You see a little movie where you're usually the protagonist. Sometimes it's from your point of view, sometimes it's from a third person point of view, sometimes you can control them, sometimes not.

I do believe you dream. But you probably don't wake up from them, and end up forgetting you dreamt at all...
Terra_Valentine

Post by Terra_Valentine »

Some people don't remember their dreams, but everyone does dream, because REM sleep is necesary, or else people go crazy.

I usually don't remember mine at least not much as of late, which drives me crazy, but i guess it's ok. My dreams usually depend on how the day went though, usually if i was at a game and things went well the dream is good and happy (when i remember it) but if i had a hard day, or i'm worried about something the dream will reflect that.

If people would like to, and again, i don't want to sound creepy. They can send me individual dreams and figure out what they meant. Or if someone is having a troubling dream i can try to let them know the possible reasons why it's there. (I have a hobby, can you all tell?)

again i say this not to be creepy, but because i'd like to help.
Family:
Foster Father: MBF
Oldest Sibling: Merun (Lost)
Older Sister: Canis
Younger Sister: Angel Lily (Lost)
Currently: Emotionally lost, and determined
topzter

Post by topzter »

also one note for me never play music like gregorian while sleeping it did gave my one hell lot of nightmare the night mare was so bad im dont feel like doing anything when i get up XD
solwyvern

Post by solwyvern »

topzter wrote:also one note for me never play music like gregorian while sleeping it did gave my one hell lot of nightmare the night mare was so bad im dont feel like doing anything when i get up XD
I actually like listening to Gregorian. =x -It puts me to sleep.
Though I only have one album. ( Also tracks from Castlevania, Final Fantasy, Ar Tonelico/Atelier ...etc)

..also alot of the OST of anime that have soft music (like Sola , Aria ,...)
Merun

Post by Merun »

Today I will be busy, and maybe tomorrow too, so no chuu, vector...

And I found a PDF of Harry Potter 7
Merun @ Twitter
AngelLily

Post by AngelLily »

PDF of HP 7? XD Evil onii-chan.

There was more dreaming and waking up at 6 am today. I could get used to this... not -_-
topzter

Post by topzter »

well i like listening to them also but not anymore when sleeping XD
bob-omb

Post by bob-omb »

the thing about my dreams is that i can remember them. well i can remember the last dream atleast which is the one where you usually wake up at the good or bad part. They are so vivid and so real to me. Also, im not sure if im dreaming anymore but i remember at one point i changed a scary dream to a nice dream. i think i wa half awake but im not sure. it happened a few years ago. Something about zombies, wal-mart, and me hiding in tires that happened to be in wal-mart ._. sometimes i even dream of things im supposed to do in the morning.

like i wake up but im so tired i fall back asleep and dream that i get out of bed go brush teeth then go take a shower change clothes and go eat breakfast and next thing im in the school bus talking with friends but then i wake up and none of it happened.

And for today i just finished watching Air the movie and it was sad. I thought i would tear but i didnt. I never can seem to get a tear out when something sad happens. The last thing i remember i cried to was the movie Click but thas only because i had a fight with my Dad that day and the movie made me think about it more.
AngelLily

Post by AngelLily »

Just letting you guys know, I passed the test ^o^ They them invited me to do some training next week, on Tuesday and Wednesday. I'm so glad~
topzter

Post by topzter »

congrats angellily
bob-omb

Post by bob-omb »

gratz AngelLily