How is Your Day Going? Wrath of the Smecchi's

Other misc discussion
Myu-chan

Post by Myu-chan »

My class will start tomorrow.So you guys will just see me in saturdays,sundays...>.<''''

OMG!My colic comes again!
Ararara-ra

Post by Ararara-ra »

AngelLily wrote:Yay I'm going to teach kids @_@ I'm doomed.

Anyway, all my classes are on Saturday ^^ I'm gonna be there from 8:30 am (ergh) to 4 pm. You guys aren't going to get rid of Lily that easily ^^
Remember.. you can always toss them out the window, though it is illegal.

Har har.
~Marx~

Post by ~Marx~ »

It also depend on how old the students are.

Our class made one teacher leave school and one got a heart attack XD (Not a lie) Oh yeah and made 2 teacher cry... That's about it. (One evil class we were)
canis

Post by canis »

Maku wrote:It also depend on how old the students are.

Our class made one teacher leave school and one got a heart attack XD (Not a lie) Oh yeah and made 2 teacher cry... That's about it. (One evil class we were)
My class also made a teacher cry once. I hated that middle school. Everyone was just stupid, cruel and violent. =/
There are surely teacher who just suck and deserve it in a way, but in my case it was really a normal nice teacher and my class just had fun causing him a nervous breakdown. =_=

Well, I'm sure it will be fine for AngelLily, congrats on getting the job and good luck. ^^
AngelLily

Post by AngelLily »

I've had my share of crying teachers as well. lol

But my class isn't going to be so big. So, yeah. lol

Thanks, canis-chan ^^
~Marx~

Post by ~Marx~ »

Oh forgot... congrats on the job :D
I hope all goes well.
Tavernknight

Post by Tavernknight »

I knew you would get the job sweetie. You are made of awesome and win!
Ecchi Knight of ShuuShuu.
AngelLily

Post by AngelLily »

Thank you, Knight ^^

My net seems to hate me. It died last night, and now it died again. Only a few sites work.

Go figure -__-

EDIT: Actually, only Shuu works. Is this site magical or something? XD
Smithy

Post by Smithy »

Congratulations on getting the teaching job AngelLily!

(If e-shuushuu is reachable and usable, it's unlikely to be a connection issue, I'd suspect it's more to do with your browser or its settings.)

Crap! My order of computer parts was delivered today and when I got home and opened it I discovered they only packed/sent 1 of 4 items even though they charged me for all 4 I had ordered and stated they all shipped in the same parcel (which arrived sealed).
I already sent in an official complaint and plan on giving them a fiesty phonecall tomorrow, we're talking about over 200 US$ of missing goods here...
AngelLily

Post by AngelLily »

The same thing happened yesterday, and I disconnected and then it just wouldn't reconnect, so it's not the browser. I'll be damned if I know what is the problem -_-
Evangeline Mcdowell
Site Admin

Post by Evangeline Mcdowell »

AngelLily wrote: EDIT: Actually, only Shuu works. Is this site magical or something? XD
You may not know it but anonymous_object is actually a magical girl tasked to save the world by finding the 7 magic crystal fragments which have been hidden in random kawaii images all over the internet...
AngelLily

Post by AngelLily »

Evangeline Mcdowell wrote:
AngelLily wrote: EDIT: Actually, only Shuu works. Is this site magical or something? XD
You may not know it but anonymous_object is actually a magical girl tasked to save the world by finding the 7 magic crystal fragments which have been hidden in random kawaii images all over the internet...
... That's really amazing.
sakurachi2004

Post by sakurachi2004 »

we need a chuu made out og that idea
always have fun and never ever feel down beause shuushuu is always there.
Merun

Post by Merun »

I don't have the material, nor my Photoshop T_T
Merun @ Twitter
shawurai

Post by shawurai »

ABX should just die :evil:

This happens just too often. I order something and every time I'm really looking forward on my package being delivered ABX holds it back at customs. And every time for the same forsaken reason!!!

I actually got a letter form them again. I already knew what it was about. They need toe know if I have a VAT number. NO, I don't have one, Why Should I have one? With the number of items that I regularly import, don't they know me already by now!!!

And the letter they sent asks for a load of information that they don't need since each time I give them a call all they ask for is, if I have a VAT number or not.

I'm pretty sure they're going to charge extra taxes and expenses for handling the package now :evil:
I shall speak neither hurtful nor harsh word, but shall speak respectfully, even of my enemies, for temperate words may turn aside anger.