How is Your Day Going? Wrath of the Smecchi's

Other misc discussion
boele

Post by boele »

this weekend was kinda nice.. went to a city with other people, just having fun and all...
and a girl wanted a perfume so i bought it for her...
but the next day the perfume bottle felt and broke. then some guy picked it up and sprays it over me and i wanted to grab it, but right at that moment he wanted to pull away the broken bottle and well...
it curts right through my finger, very deep and bleeding....
it just kept bleeding and the floor and all...
then i got to the hospital to get it fixed. first the got to clean the gaping wound and that realy hurt as hell. then some anaesthesia so i would'nt feel pain when they sew the wound...

i can post some pics in about 2 days if anyone wants to see it.. cause then the bandage can come off..
sakurachi2004

Post by sakurachi2004 »

i am in Ireland in a town called Killanery. The flight was good very quick have a great time using the computer in the hotel talk soon.
always have fun and never ever feel down beause shuushuu is always there.
canis

Post by canis »

Oh Ireland sounds nice. ^^ I also wouldn't mind going there for vacation.
boele

Post by boele »

waa... noooo... i already finished another serie... :cry:
oban star racers... today i just had nothing to do so i watched episode 17 till 26
someone know a serie that i could go and watch.. ?
canis

Post by canis »

I'm currently watching Juuni Kokki. I know it's not the newest anime ever, but I just happened to finally download it (after planning to do that for years) and it's actually even better than I imagined. ^^
But it's a question of taste, cannot say that it's a series everyone must see.
Myu-chan

Post by Myu-chan »

First I was in the piano class.Now I'm here(with a colic x_x'),today I'll have a Math test,wish Good lucky for me guys! \>.</
AngelLily

Post by AngelLily »

Good luck, Myu-chan! Do your best ^^

I have a cold again. It's not your normal sneezing/coughing all the time cold though. My throat really, really hurts to the point that it's hard to swallow, and it hurts the most when I'm on my way home from college, at night. It's really annoying, and I've been taking medicine for it for about a week, and it still didn't get better at all. I don't like going to the doctor, especially for something silly like this, but it's really starting to bother me.
Myu-chan

Post by Myu-chan »

Oh!Not good AngelLily,I hope you get better soon ^^d
My throat starts hurst when I wake up,not good too,but after stop hurt....weird....
Merun

Post by Merun »

I hope you get better too. Sore throat are really annoying especially when drinking water hurt <_<
Merun @ Twitter
AngelLily

Post by AngelLily »

Yeah, I haven't had such a bad sore throat in a while... I do remember last time, I was playing Valkyrie Profile, and had to stop all the time because the coughing almost made me throw up =_=
December

Post by December »

Get well soon Angel. ^^
I've been sick for the past couple days myself. Its a step by step process I alway go through. First it starts with a sore throat then the next day, I start coughing a bit and after that I get a headache, back pains, muscle pain etc etc.

Its the 4th day and I"m feeling better bit by bit. The unusual thing is, I haven't been to the doctor yet.
Check out my reviews on MyAnimeList Updated: 17/8/07
boele

Post by boele »

aaa.. went to the doctor for medical things and then went to town to buy some cd's and a manga to...
and some people i would meet but they were late...
just a nice day...
but now-a-days.. i realy get irritated when i hear people say oo.. i am fat. ugly.. i am this.. i am that.. first just a few times but now...i just can't stand it... ever girl says it.. like a girl she just has a nice body but she is like o i am fat and looks at my fat.. she bearly can grab anything..
or oo.. i am not good looking... aaaa..
all that... be glad with who you are right and the people who are nice to ya..

oke people can feel down.. not like that's bad but please don't keep talking that you are ugly and all..
it's just depressing you.. and sometimes other people will think the same thing...

you should always think positief about everything
Tavernknight

Post by Tavernknight »

Im going to Austin next weekend to check out 6th street and see if I can find some shuus while i'm there.
Ecchi Knight of ShuuShuu.
Smithy

Post by Smithy »

Well said Boele, it can be hard but it is best for one's own health (mental and physical) if you can accept and love yourself... because how can you truly love others if you can't even love yourself?
(Which doesn't mean you shouldn't try to better yourself and try to build and maintain a healthy body and soul.)

It's not always easy, granted, but this is partly, if not mostly due to today's society which on one end imposes specific images on people as to what an ideal person/body should conform to and on the other end has us leading rushed, malnourished lives where our bodies do not get the propper excercise and care.
This even applies to anime, look at how most females are drawn in anime, or one of the cliché female characters that is intelligent, obedient, subserviant, etc... and usually has an improbably perfect body with oversized breasts. (Looks good in anime, but would definitely be out of proportion in real life.) Even male characters aren't excempt from this. (Though in anime msotly female characters get a raw deal in that aspect.)
boele

Post by boele »

if you can't love yourself then not love others first but just be nice to everyone... it all will come back to you.. then they be nice..
and then you can feel a bit better et the time...

and well.. you all say yeah it is all because of the society right...
no.. it's all in your head... oke you can see beautiful people and that ideal body.. well most of the time it's all partly fake but they also train and excercise...

you can say oo.. she is beautiful but not go.. ooo.. i wanna be like them and all.. cause you never will be like someone else..
( well you can get fake parts X3 ) but you are who you are...

and anime characters... oo please don't compare yourself with that...
have you ever seen a person in real life that looked like that...
like in cosplay.. have you ever seen someone who looked ecextly like a chac for a anime show... and they make those look all perfect, cause they can