How is Your Day Going? Wrath of the Smecchi's

Other misc discussion
sakaki-chan

Post by sakaki-chan »

Today is so hard, that's because i'm sick i have a fever and every time i feel like dirking something i get up i feel dizy@_@ so I say the way i was that's why i'm on my labtop right now >.<
poseidon21

Post by poseidon21 »

uuuuuuuuuurrrrrreeeeesssshhhiiiii ddddddeeeeeeessssuuuuuu
just recently watch shana s2 eps1.....aaaaaaaaaaa......horay horay horay....next eps...next eps...next eps....
unnyyyuuuuu~~~~...........wakaranai ne.........
boele

Post by boele »

i am watching:
sky girls ep13
seto no hanaymo ep2 ( but i have no sound somehow )
school days ep2
kaibutsu ojou ep2
higurashi no koro ni kai ep2
kateikyoushi hitman reborn ep1
nagasarete airantou
magical girl lyrical nanaho strikerS ep1

and busy downloading :
magical girl lyrical nanaho A's
guardian hearts

in a all episode pack
and i downloaded a mp4 file type serie but i can't see a thing >.<
wrexness

Post by wrexness »

>_< Bad, bad, bad week... As I mentioned previously, my car died last night. Bad fuel pump, gonna cost $700+ to get it fixed. In the meantime, I borrowed my sister's car, which would've been fine IF she would've told me that she was almost out of gas, and of course I didn't notice until I was a couple miles or so from a gas station. There will be much ketchup when I get home. -_-

Also, the last two days I've had to stay on campus until 10:00pm, meaning I hadn't gotten home until 11:00 two days ago, and after 1:00am last night (because of the aforementioned car trouble). I'm ready for this week to be over... >_>
poseidon21

Post by poseidon21 »

i'm frezzzzing right now ....i feel it trough my bone after 8 hours playing below the AC and i will have to sleep on the same room & the AC still turned on...bbbbrrrrrr.............
unnyyyuuuuu~~~~...........wakaranai ne.........
sakurachi2004

Post by sakurachi2004 »

wrexness your not the only one i have to stay at uni untill 9pm tomorrow and then geeting home for about 11pm. next week is going to be even worst today i started at 9am left home at 7.30am continuous lectures untill 4pm only have 1 hour for lunch got home at 5.30pm but next week am going to the University's obveratory from 4pm to 9pm so i will be working from 9am to 9pm with only 1 hour break. I don't worry at least i can play around with telescopes.
always have fun and never ever feel down beause shuushuu is always there.
boele

Post by boele »

i hear people talk about higurashi no naku koro ni kai and i am just watching it right now..
i realy don't understand is that then a second season ?
if so what is the first season of this serie?
AngelLily

Post by AngelLily »

Higurashi no Naku Koro ni is the first. Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Kai is the second.
Chiyuri

Post by Chiyuri »

What a great day this was..

A little while ago, someone mistook me for a girl while i was doing buying some things. I haven't stopped smilling since then.
^_^
canis

Post by canis »

My internet was down for more than a week! T___T

You really notice HOW addicted you are if you are suddenly without internet...
It was like:

Hey, I should visit e-chuuchuu. Oh wait... internet doesn't work... so... I should check my emails! But no, I need internet for that.
Then I could check if a.f.k. translated more Lucky Star... but I need INTERNET for that! >_< Ok, then I study for school... there was this nice online-vocab trainer for french... but it's online!
Ok, I play FF12 then! But no... I was stuck and need a walkthrough to go on! T_______________T
AngelLily

Post by AngelLily »

Awww, so that's why we didn't see you. Welcome back, Canis-chan!

I hate light savings. I suddenly feel more sleepy than I should...
Gardenia

Post by Gardenia »

canis wrote:My internet was down for more than a week! T___T

You really notice HOW addicted you are if you are suddenly without internet...
It was like:

Hey, I should visit e-chuuchuu. Oh wait... internet doesn't work... so... I should check my emails! But no, I need internet for that.
Then I could check if a.f.k. translated more Lucky Star... but I need INTERNET for that! >_< Ok, then I study for school... there was this nice online-vocab trainer for french... but it's online!
Ok, I play FF12 then! But no... I was stuck and need a walkthrough to go on! T_______________T
Holy crap. That is my exact reaction when I lose internet! Even the game part. I'm lazy though. I always use a walk through. xD
canis

Post by canis »

Gardenia wrote:Holy crap. That is my exact reaction when I lose internet! Even the game part. I'm lazy though. I always use a walk through. xD
Well in my case it was really bad luck cause I normally NEVER use walkthroughs (at least not for the games I really love). But I was really desperately stuck and of course that only time when I needed a walkthrough, I didn't have internet. :lol:

Btw, you guys are insane: I was only gone for around 9 days and I had to catch up with 100 (!) pages on the image board. o__O Where do you get all this images from?
wrexness

Post by wrexness »

canis wrote:
Gardenia wrote:Holy crap. That is my exact reaction when I lose internet! Even the game part. I'm lazy though. I always use a walk through. xD
Well in my case it was really bad luck cause I normally NEVER use walkthroughs (at least not for the games I really love). But I was really desperately stuck and of course that only time when I needed a walkthrough, I didn't have internet. :lol:

Btw, you guys are insane: I was only gone for around 9 days and I had to catch up with 100 (!) pages on the image board. o__O Where do you get all this images from?
The image black market... really hush hush... keep it under your hat... >_>
Smithy

Post by Smithy »

canis wrote:I was only gone for around 9 days and I had to catch up with 100 (!) pages on the image board.
Indeed, the number of daily posts is becoming a bit too large for many people to be able to comfortably follow, especially the casual visitors who do not have the luxury of time to spend hours each day at shuushuu. Those members may increasingly alienate from the board at this pace...