How is Your Day Going? Wrath of the Smecchi's

Other misc discussion
kawaii-star

Post by kawaii-star »

I just got my driver's license today. Thats pretty much all that happened for me today. But thats enough since now I can go wherever i want whenever i want ^^. :D
canis

Post by canis »

kawaii-star wrote:I just got my driver's license today. Thats pretty much all that happened for me today. But thats enough since now I can go wherever i want whenever i want ^^. :D
Congrats! ^^
~Marx~

Post by ~Marx~ »

School was fun today has some lulz there then went to give a little blood to analysis, went home listened to some music and watched some anime, went to the gym and now home again.
Yukino_Asakura

Post by Yukino_Asakura »

Well yesterday was a normal university day and today i'll should make many things and much homework TuT
Fang-tan

Post by Fang-tan »

Today I bought Shugo Chara Volume 1 and my sister bought me (I <3 you) Rozen Maiden vvolume 6. But then we both realized I didn't have five and it was a total blonde moment. Then we went and saw The Comebacks. :3
AngelLily

Post by AngelLily »

There is surely nothing like procrastinating... Until you can't do it anymore. I have many things to turn in on Monday, and haven't prepared them yet. Also, I have a presentation on Thursday and Friday, which are not quite done yet. I still have a small book to read for Wednesday, and I need to copy what I missed last Tuesday, that I didn't go to college.

So yeah, busy, busy week/end. I think I can do it, but only if I don't get distracted.
Merun

Post by Merun »

aww... we are a disturbance for Lily-chan T_T
Merun @ Twitter
AngelLily

Post by AngelLily »

You're not ^^;; Disturbance is different from being the center of my distraction. All I need is the willpower to turn MSN off and set my priorities right. For the last couple of years, it's become a bit... well, let's just say that I was once a better student.
Merun

Post by Merun »

Haha, I was too I guess xD
Merun @ Twitter
December

Post by December »

AngelLily wrote:For the last couple of years, it's become a bit... well, let's just say that I was once a better student.
Was this after or before you joined shuu? xD
Turning off MSN is a good start but leaving shuu for one day won't hurt I reckon. Its ok to leave shuu to the other mods. It won't hurt that much. lol
Check out my reviews on MyAnimeList Updated: 17/8/07
AngelLily

Post by AngelLily »

December wrote:
AngelLily wrote:For the last couple of years, it's become a bit... well, let's just say that I was once a better student.
Was this after or before you joined shuu? xD
Turning off MSN is a good start but leaving shuu for one day won't hurt I reckon. Its ok to leave shuu to the other mods. It won't hurt that much. lol
Before.

Actually, in High School, I couldn't care less about the school, so I just tried to get my understanding of the subjects right, and that was it. Nowadays, the old habit of procrastinating and having more fun things to do is tempting and hard to let go.
kawaii-star

Post by kawaii-star »

Oh boy..I'm in the same crowd as AngelLily this weekend. I've got quite a bit of work due for my classes on Monday and Tuesday..
Procrastination is just so hard to let go cuz homework is just so boring to do.
I could get everything done if I could just stop...
wrexness

Post by wrexness »

I, too, am a horrible (or good?) procrastinator. This had nothing to do with E-ShuuShuu but rather just bad habits I picked up in high school. I coasted through high school VERY easily, almost never studied, but still got almost all A's... Well, now that I actually NEED to study, I don't have the built in habit to do so... >_>
AngelLily

Post by AngelLily »

wrexness wrote:I, too, am a horrible (or good?) procrastinator. This had nothing to do with E-ShuuShuu but rather just bad habits I picked up in high school. I coasted through high school VERY easily, almost never studied, but still got almost all A's... Well, now that I actually NEED to study, I don't have the built in habit to do so... >_>
Exactly what happened to me.
Fang-tan

Post by Fang-tan »

Well I only just got into high school and I've been procrastinating less and less. But that's probably because compared to the school work you must do, mine is easy. :wink: