How is Your Day Going? Wrath of the Smecchi's

Other misc discussion
Zachris

Post by Zachris »

Ok, I got serious problems staying connected soo something is wrong with the network...might not be seeing anyone online today or atleast intil I fix it soo talk to you all later~~
AngelLily

Post by AngelLily »

It's Monday and I'm already tired of the work I had to do in the weekend. Maybe because it was really boring. Maybe I need some discipline when it comes to working. Whatever, it's been hot all night and all day and my head hurts.

It's only Monday...
~Marx~

Post by ~Marx~ »

Made a knife today at school well we just cut the original one shorter and made a handle and sharpened it.
Also a weird thing I noticed is that I can't remember anything about and what I did on Saturday :shock:
AngelLily

Post by AngelLily »

~Marx~ wrote:Also a weird thing I noticed is that I can't remember anything about and what I did on Saturday :shock:
"Dude, where's my car"? :lol:
kawaii-star

Post by kawaii-star »

Well Finals started at my college today and was unlucky because classes started at 8AM instead of the usual 9AM and i was late...that sucked so much.
But luckily I still finished my finals for my English class so..Yay! :)

Also on another note, Southern California is now in a state of emergency since there are 10 wildfires. Our firefighters are doing everything they can to put out these fires but so far its not working. Very strong winds and hot weather aren't a good sign and will just keep the fire alive longer. Its pretty scary knowing that so many people have to evacuate and lose their homes. I hope it doesn't come anywhere near me.
Smithy

Post by Smithy »

Wow, that sucks KS-chan, hope it's under control soon.
Losing all your belongings to fire must be one of the worst things in the world (to happen to your belongings I mean).
boele

Post by boele »

right now i am still busy downloading for my life al kind of series and all..
right now i am still downloading about 7 gb of anime at the same time.

but then i need to get the to work soon.. pizza delivery yeah ^o^
driving and all crossing through trafiic and red lights and sometimes get warnings of police >.<

but now i found out that my pay kinda sucks big time...
so about the end of next month i am gonna search for other work..
better pay but that also means less shuushuu when i am busy..
to bad for me..
~Marx~

Post by ~Marx~ »

Began to make a sculpture from wood had to saw a lot and now I have blisters on my palms o__O
I was hoping to get it done with the chainsaw but didn't.
At least no school tomorrow :D
boele

Post by boele »

today just chilling and all..
tomorrow a haircut.. finaly all that hair gone >.<
and watching a new serie today.. moe-tan.. goddamn it is funny XD
AngelLily

Post by AngelLily »

Have a presentation today and tomorrow. Once they're done with, I'll be much more relaxed ^_^d
December

Post by December »

Had a blackout tonight. It lasted for 3 hours while browsering on the computer.

At first it was like "cool, another blackout" but after 1st hour it got very boring. lol
Check out my reviews on MyAnimeList Updated: 17/8/07
Ran

Post by Ran »

So far, so good. Just munching on a microvable yakisoba. I wish I had a beer to go with it tho.
canis

Post by canis »

Feel abit depressed about French... =_= I have really been studying hard. I teached myself as much as I could during our two weeks autumn vacation and then right after vacation we have a test in for of a dictation. We got it back today and I horribly failed. :(
It's unfair... I know that a language is mostly SPOKEN and that I can't say I don't possess it until I also understand what others say but still... Since I could only study alone and with my book, comprehension of spoken French was of course the only thing I did not advance in at all. *sigh*

And what also annoys me is that there are people in my class who where muuuuch worse, but in the end I have the same grade as them. =/
Those people spell "parents" as "parons" or understood "mon amie" when the teacher said "mamie". I got all those basic things right at least, but still get the same result as someone who didn't study at all. >_>
Hiromi

Post by Hiromi »

Ran Kizama wrote:So far, so good. Just munching on a microvable yakisoba. I wish I had a beer to go with it tho.
How is it? Are you gonna make me buy more?
Ran

Post by Ran »

Hiromi wrote:
Ran Kizama wrote:So far, so good. Just munching on a microvable yakisoba. I wish I had a beer to go with it tho.
How is it? Are you gonna make me buy more?
Meh, it's okay. Worth every penny of the $1.83 we spent on it. :lol: