How is Your Day Going? Wrath of the Smecchi's

Other misc discussion
sakurachi2004

Post by sakurachi2004 »

I am really bored. I am stuck the middle of a 5 hour gap between lectures. so i am stuck on campus wasting my time in the library playing on the computers. started at 9am doing special relativity for an hour. next lecture is at 3pm doing maths. then i go home should be home about 5.30
so my five hour break is really go well have nothing to do but i reckon in about 3 weeks i will be really busy with assignments. I should enjoy my break while i ahve it.
always have fun and never ever feel down beause shuushuu is always there.
canis

Post by canis »

My math teacher is a timemage!

Else I can't explain why he can make the 2 and a half hour of math feel like they last 2 days... =__= I'm so beaten... Didn't understand anything we talked about today.
It's also cold and rainy weather. On days like this I feel cold and energyless... a bad day for math. >_>
AngelLily

Post by AngelLily »

It's raining, family's fighting, I have homework, a test, a project and my moods are screwed up.

Not a good week...
~Marx~

Post by ~Marx~ »

Well my day wasn't so bad when I was inside the school building.
On the other hand here the degrees are below 0 or below 32 in Fahrenheits so there is already icy and slippery everywhere I almost fell 4 times coming home from school and it's cold I hate the cold...
Smithy

Post by Smithy »

Finally able to access the Internet again after it went out Friday night.
Quite disappointed my ISP made me wait 4 days for what turns out to having been an outage in their streetside connector box... oh well.
canis

Post by canis »

Welcome back Smithy.
I so understand your pain about loosing internet for several days...

To not spam the image board with it, I ask here: What is the secret behind this new avatars?
A shrug won't do! Tell me! ^o^
shawurai

Post by shawurai »

I've been noticing these new avatars as well today.

Besides that I'm carefully saying things are looking good. I've still not received my fine that I was afraid of getting... Keeping fingers crossed for another week or two just to be sure I'm safe.
I shall speak neither hurtful nor harsh word, but shall speak respectfully, even of my enemies, for temperate words may turn aside anger.
kawaii-star

Post by kawaii-star »

Those new "mod" avys are kinda cool. How you guys make an avatar like that?

Anyways, Today was the start of my 2nd term of college and it was also the first day I drove by myself. I was pretty nervous but I drived safely to school and now im fine. Afterschool, I went out to apply for a job at a local Gamestop/EB games since I need to support myself and pay for gas for my car. I just really hope I can get the job.
AngelLily

Post by AngelLily »

If you like cute girls, neko mimi, mizugi, lolis or yuri-rabu-rabu, join the SHUU brigade! That's all!

*sits back down and ends off-topicness*
wrexness

Post by wrexness »

AngelLily wrote:If you like cute girls, neko mimi, mizugi, lolis or yuri-rabu-rabu, join the SHUU brigade! That's all!

*sits back down and ends off-topicness*
I LIKE them... but I'm not kawaii myself... >_>

Anyway, another very unfun week... Had two assignments due today, and I basically had to rush to get them done because I'd been busy all weekend... also had a group meeting for HCI yesterday, another one scheduled for tomorrow (both of which conflict with anime club ;_; ), and probably we'll be doing interviews on Friday (meaning I have to come up to campus on a day I otherwise wouldn't have).

Also, tomorrow I've got a statistics test... @_@
0okami

Post by 0okami »

SHUU brigade!! 0okami reporting! ^_^

woot woot!!! work is suddently getting better.

I've been cleaning up the store of bad/lazy employees and hiring new employees and it seems a few that I hired are quite into anime as well. Or they are pretending to like it... hmmm

anyway, it would sure be nice to have an all otaku staff.
Boredom and self restraint from random fun would be a thing of the past ^_^
~0okami.
msn: ookami.digital @ gmail.com

Smithy

Post by Smithy »

canis wrote:To not spam the image board with it, I ask here: What is the secret behind this new avatars?
Thanks canis. :)
Actually I don't really know. I came online and Ran sent me the file through MSN. I thought it was loli pr0n like usual but it was this avatar file. So I just went with the flow. :lol:

(I'm just kidding, Ran never sent me any loli pr0n. He did send me this avatar though, not sure what the history of it is but hey.)
Fhant

Post by Fhant »

From what I've heard it's a secret group what aims for the capture of all cute girls. Everyone who goes with the "-isms" supports the capture of all cute girls in the site called "ShuuShuu"
[Signature space. $10]
canis

Post by canis »

Thanks for the information Smithy. ^^

Smithy wrote:(I'm just kidding, Ran never sent me any loli pr0n. )
You must think high of Ran's reputation when you have to point out the loli pr0n was a joke. XD
Shouldn't it be obvious? :P

My internet was down this morning so I thought my old provider has finally stopped service, but since it's back for now, I guess it was just a temporal problem. Who knows when he will really shut down my internet. >_>

EDIT: I copied Fhant and also put a Pokémon into my sig. ^^ Hope it will be a fire type. =D
Ran

Post by Ran »

canis wrote:You must think high of Ran's reputation when you have to point out the loli pr0n was a joke. XD
Shouldn't it be obvious? :P
ROFLMAO

Wow, I really got a bad rep on here. :lol:

Anywho, the SHUU-dan is the...

Saving
Humanity by
Uniting all
Uber-cute images
Brigade!

Join us and make the world a more kawaii place for all mankind!

Upon signing up, please contact me with a base character that would wish to have as your "-ism" avatar. :)