How is Your Day Going? Wrath of the Smecchi's

Other misc discussion
canis

Post by canis »

Sorry to hear that Smithy! Get better soon! :(
kawaii-star

Post by kawaii-star »

Seems like I might finally get a job at my school. I'll be working as a computer lab assistant at school and ill be paid $9 an hour for up to 20 hours a week. Sounds like pretty good pay to me and I hope I'll do well.

Fight the illness Smithy!
Ararara-ra

Post by Ararara-ra »

Congratulations Kawaii-Star~!

I am crossing my fingers and waiting for my application to grad school to go through. PLEASE let them accept me... T_T
First time in my life where I only have 1 option and only 1 option and if I screw up I am VERY screwed. Never in my life I have had any situation like this... there were always alternative choices.. ~_~

*sigh*

Anyways, that is for me. I am at the verge of having a nervous breakdown.. the sucky thing is I won't get to know if I am in or not until mid January T_T AAAAAAAARGH.

. (dot) . (dot) . (dot)
My little 4koma paradise
Current status: Hiatus! AGAIN!

My tweeter
Smithy

Post by Smithy »

Good to hear you found a job kawaii-star, good luck with it!

Finally starting to feel better myself, hopefully back to 100% in no time!
sakurachi2004

Post by sakurachi2004 »

i ahve been on a hiatus from shuushuu i have been to busy with University but now i am holiday for christmas i can catch up (hopefully if i don't dragged away from the computer by relatives and friends.
always have fun and never ever feel down beause shuushuu is always there.
Sweet Tsuki

Post by Sweet Tsuki »

Congrats, Smithy-sama! Great to have you completely here again! ^___^
And we can fight for our so desired yuri ending of SchoolDays! *w*

I woke up at morning and had this weird dream (you can read aboiut it in my blog).

It's freaking hot in here. Like 10 Gacktos.
Like 50 lolis for Ran
Like 9 cloned copies of SakuraxRider yuri couples plus the original for Smithy
Like 9 cloned copies of hawt yaoi couples plus the original for Myu-chan
Like 10 Manas, 10 Hizakis, 10 Juns and 10 Jasmine Yous and 10 Bridgets for Kagemaru
Like 10 half naked Hydes for Lio (Gackto doesn't need to be shirtless to be hawt 8D)

LIKE ALL THAT IN A HUGE ORANGE BALL CALLED THE SUN D:

I've been the whole day in my jammies searching Gothic Lolita stuff and playing Casltevania. 8D

Today me and my sister were playing to be Castlevania characters. She was Ritcher and I was Death. She had this shoetie which she used as Ritcher's whip. It was pretty funny.

I have tons of things to say, but a board isn't exactly the place where to say them, besides, this stupid heat is killing me and my hands and my body and my mood! It's like greatly incredible hawt Gackto... ecchi in my face. 8D

Shame there's no half-naked Gackto here. :cry:

:oops:

What the hell I've said...

Now I'm drinking soda and I feel a little cooler.
boele

Post by boele »

my modem for my internet was broken so my pc was useless for about.. a week or so..
o well.. no i cleaned up my room, pc and worked more
but now i finaly have internet and gotta download more anime now..
Terra_Valentine

I feel Fantastic!

Post by Terra_Valentine »

I need to tell someone, I am going to explode if I don't. I am so excited, and I am trying to keep it quiet until I tell my parents, but I can't not say anything any longer!!

In May, i will be moving out of my parents home.

In May, I will be getting an apartment.

In May! I will be moving in with my boyfriend Jason.

I am so excited. This is the biggest thing to happen to me since I got my AA and accquired my first full-time job.

I needed to tell someone. Yay!!! ^_^
Family:
Foster Father: MBF
Oldest Sibling: Merun (Lost)
Older Sister: Canis
Younger Sister: Angel Lily (Lost)
Currently: Emotionally lost, and determined
Ran

Post by Ran »

Congrats Terra! Glad to see your moving up and out with your life! (^_^)
canis

Post by canis »

OMG! I'm at home! In front of my own computer and I have INTERNET again!! =D =D =D

No public pc with strangers in my back, not having to beg friends to let me use their internet... internet has returned into my room! YES! ^o^

Did I miss anything important? Will take me abit to catch up with everything that happened in the two months I wasn't regular here.

Oh, Terra has big news. ^^ Moving out of the parents house is a wonderful feeling. I still remember my first night in MY apartment. And then you are not even living alone but with your sweetheart. ^^ Congrats! That is good news to see that you are doing well. ^^
wrexness

Post by wrexness »

Congrats, Terra. ^^

As for me, it's been an exhausting few days... @_@ On Monday I drove home from my grandma's house, which is about a 2 hour trip. When I got home, I see a note on the door telling me not to go inside and call my mom's cell. Well, it's because they were refinishing the wood floors and if I stepped on it, it would've left footprints. XD So on New Year's Eve, I was in a hotel watching Discovery Channel...

Yesterday I took my girlfriend to see Wicked (got her tickets for our 2-year anniversary back in October). I'm not into musicals, but it wasn't too bad.

Then today I had to go back to work for the first time in almost two weeks, and it seemed like all of our systems crashed... @_@ Phones ringing off the hook... The horror... the horror...
Ararara-ra

Post by Ararara-ra »

Congrats Terra~

My knee been bothering me for quite a while and I can't go see a doctor right now.. I am as poor as the dirt under my shoe.

Waiting on that check from Financial Aid office, it is going to be a juicy 900 dollars. It should be enough to cover my medical expenses, I pray I don't need surgery T_T

Oh, they are closing down the coffee shop were I spent my free times relaxing doing almost nothing... *sigh* I wish politicians would stop making stupid laws that only ruin the small business owners T_T
My little 4koma paradise
Current status: Hiatus! AGAIN!

My tweeter
Terra_Valentine

Post by Terra_Valentine »

Yeah Politicians are annoying. I hope your knee gets better, my ankle has been messed up since I slipped on the patch of random ice on the landing by Jason's apartment, but knees are by far the worse things to mess up.

Welcome back Canis. We all missed you!

Thank you all for the support. I am very excited (though will probably be without consistant internets for a few days once the move happens) even though it won't be until May, even though I want it to be tomorrow ^_^ it will be nice to finally be out on my own though and to be able to start doing what I want to do.
Family:
Foster Father: MBF
Oldest Sibling: Merun (Lost)
Older Sister: Canis
Younger Sister: Angel Lily (Lost)
Currently: Emotionally lost, and determined
Smithy

Post by Smithy »

Wow, awesome news, congrats Terra!

Good to see you back canis!

Sounds painful, be sure to take good care Ararara-ra, ok?
boele

Post by boele »

just finished kodomo no jikan and the end sucks...
al i have to say..
it sucks