Valea

Re: How is Your Day Going? Wrath of the Smecchi's

Post by Valea »

Woah...nice.
Smithy

Post by Smithy »

Sweet goods shawurai, those dakimakura look lovely! ^^
shawurai wrote:Each box came with a "pillow talk CD" (drama CD) with some cute (nothing ecchi!!)
Not ecchi? Aww...

More shuu'ers seem to be going the dakimakura way, you are tempting me... how evil.
Btw, shawurai, where did you get the (inside) pillow itself for your dakimakura?
shawurai

Post by shawurai »

Smithy wrote:More shuu'ers seem to be going the dakimakura way, you are tempting me... how evil.
Btw, shawurai, where did you get the (inside) pillow itself for your dakimakura?
I've been going to "dakimakura way" since 2007 iirc :P

The pillow itself is the 150x50cm pillow from Cospa. I ordered it at CDJapan but you can also get it at HLJ. The shipping will be expensive and they probably won't ship anything else in the same package. The box it was delivered in was about 50cm high, 50cm deep and 70cm long. Weight of the package was 2kg iirc. Some of this info could be wrong as I have had this pillow for a while now.

You can fit anything from around it that is sized 150x50 to 160x50 (longer as 160 would probably make the cover look strange. Oh and just a warning. Axia covers are good quality, but they seem to not use the full 50 cm long side as an opening. The zipper opening of my Sasara (To Heart 2) cover from Axia was about 46cm. Not much of a difference to 50cm you would say, but fitting a pillow in it isn't that easy if you don't have a 50cm opening :|

And if you were expecting an ecchi CD. I still have the Miyako drama CD that came with my C73 fleece blanket... but that might be too much to handel for some people :oops:
I shall speak neither hurtful nor harsh word, but shall speak respectfully, even of my enemies, for temperate words may turn aside anger.
solwyvern

Post by solwyvern »

Ran wrote:Hey guys. Things aren't so good here since I just lost my job due to the economy. I'll be away for a while so behave, okay? (^_^)
Wow, didn't think expect anyone on shuu to get hit by the crisis. Hang in there!
Kagemaru wrote: The most aggrivating thing of all is that the person I spoke about tried to force us to believe that we were "evil" and all that. I mean, what are we doing wrong? Pointless to wonder about though, I doubt it that she'll listen to anything I have to ask anymore. I wonder why. XD
Don't feed the trolls. :wink:
I've encountered a few people like these before, but most of their hate comes from the atmosphere that usually accompany a gay person(annoying shrill voice, exaggerated gestures, etc)... but when you're on the internet, that's a completely different story. I don't see why you would eve take it that far as to hound them on the net.
Smithy wrote: More shuu'ers seem to be going the dakimakura way, you are tempting me... how evil.
I'd be lying if I said 'I don't want one', but I really do doubt that I'll ever find the incentive to obtain one.. though, I really have to agree that some dakimakuras are very alluring indeed. :mrgreen:

-

Anyway,... today, got reprimanded heavily today for our IT312 project, too many ambiguities, inconsistencies, deficiencies,... etc... =_= *sigh* back to the drawing board.

oh,... and I has a new blog. :3
at: http://blog.solwyvern.net
Smithy

Post by Smithy »

solwyvern wrote:oh,... and I has a new blog. :3
at: http://blog.solwyvern.net
Nice , looks very spiffy, I love the look! ^^

Added it to the blogroll at my blog http://bluebluewave.wordpress.com/
solwyvern

Post by solwyvern »

Smithy wrote: Nice , looks very spiffy, I love the look! ^^

Added it to the blogroll at my blog http://bluebluewave.wordpress.com/
Thanks Smithy,... I've done the same^^.
I'm still working a few things out on the blog, but at least it has the general idea of how I want it to be. :D
Ran

Post by Ran »

Had a good interview yesterday with QuikTrip (gas station) and I'm going for my drug screening today so hopefully I'll jave a job again soon. Starting pay for a night assistant is roughly $42,000 a year so here's hoping. (^_^)V
Evangeline Mcdowell
Site Admin

Post by Evangeline Mcdowell »

Go Ran ^^ We'll be cheering for you XD
Fhant

Post by Fhant »

Evangeline Mcdowell wrote:Go Ran ^^ We'll be cheering for you XD
And if you get the job we'll be getting discounts! :P
[Signature space. $10]
Smithy

Post by Smithy »

Good luck Ran!

Though kind of shocking nearly there's a drug screening test. Never have been faced with that over here.
wrexness

Post by wrexness »

Smithy wrote:Good luck Ran!

Though kind of shocking nearly there's a drug screening test. Never have been faced with that over here.
You think -that's- shocking? My last job was with the federal government, and I -didn't- need to take a drug test for that. XD

Good luck Ran~ >w</
Ararara-ra

Post by Ararara-ra »

I have come to the decision that my current major, though is what I like, won't earn me enough money to do what I want to do. What I want to do will be kept a secret due to its level of cheesiness/corniness.
Anyways, though I am employed by the University, the pay is the single most horrible thing ever, 12k per year. So I decided to get ahead a little bit and, even if it seems like too much, take advantage of being employed by a school to complete the major I abandoned long time ago.

To sum it:

A) Complete a Hispanic Literature and Culture MA
B) Complete a Computer Science BS
C) Teach the two obligatory classes I have to teach
D) Get a part time job to make up for the shitty salary

Today I signed up for the first classes that make me a Computer Science major and applied for a couple of part time jobs.

Basically, it is like I am going in a long long trip.

Wish me luck and I will see you as soon as I can!!
I pray that by the time I am done E-shuushuu is still around...
My little 4koma paradise
Current status: Hiatus! AGAIN!

My tweeter
wrexness

Post by wrexness »

Oh my, much luck with that. As someone who's completed a BS in CS, I can tell you it's quite challenging, but I'd say it was definitely worth it.

Lots of hard work, but it'll pay off~ >w</
Ran

Post by Ran »

I got the job!! Wootness! I start my training on Friday and I'll go from there. Hooray!
AngelLily

Post by AngelLily »

That's awesome, Ran!! *cheers*