How is Your Day Going? Wrath of the Smecchi's

Other misc discussion
xRenegadex

Re: How is Your Day Going? Wrath of the Smecchi's

Post by xRenegadex »

My day rocks <3! I got switched out of theater (Which I hate >_<;;) And got a study hall in which I can do anything :D!
I shall rule zeh world with Konan, the blue haired puppy ninja at meh side :3
JpopGirl

Post by JpopGirl »

My Day went great! I spent 16 hrs Watching a Girls High School Basketball Tournament! and I am beat! and spent lots of Money!
Nana-chan

Post by Nana-chan »

I had a very good day today. It was great xP we ended up eating a bunch of chocolate cake in chemistry class. Don't ask why it was a silly reason though the point was we did it. There was like four different kinds of cake I was so full I couldn't finish it all @_@ needless to say I didn't eat lunch which I had right after that class ^^; So I went to the art room and worked on a project that is going really well at the moment I felt like I am getting a lot accomplished. Then during the actual art class we got to go outside cause it was such a lovely day (minus the wind) to draw. Then after school my mom took me to go get a game that is kinda old and not too popular so I was lucky to get it ^^ so yeah good day I would say ^^b
Yandere Lover ♥ You should run now. . .
boele

Post by boele »

finaly after having the same old mobile for 7 years, i finaly have a new one.
a LG renoir KC910.. i'm so happy..
already made my own wallpaper for it, ofcourse it is Fate chan ~
and got a for ringtone nano desu xD

but it is so hard to find thema's for it, and anime theme's are a no-go ;_;
can't figure out how to make my own one, without screwing around with my mobile's files
Smithy

Post by Smithy »

So very busy lately, big project at work that will generate a lot of work, will have to see how it turns out (can go either way). Also was appointed teamleader, which is a nice reward after years of hard work to finally climb a step on the ladder. Very challenging though, tons of work and responsibility. Ganbaru zo!
canis

Post by canis »

That sounds good Smithy. ^^ Challenges are a great thing, even if they are stress, they are still very valuable.
Congrats on being da leada! I hope you have teammembers who will obey you. (as long as you don't try to force them to call you "Master")
wrexness

Post by wrexness »

canis wrote:That sounds good Smithy. ^^ Challenges are a great thing, even if they are stress, they are still very valuable.
Congrats on being da leada! I hope you have teammembers who will obey you. (as long as you don't try to force them to call you "Master")
Master? More like 'Onee-sama' XD

But congrats, Onee-chan~
xRenegadex

Post by xRenegadex »

Ahhhh! Today is great! A half day in school, my band just made their first single last night and recorded to! I cant wait to play our first gig. I get the ISS room all to myself to <3~! Yaaaaaaay no boys today :3
I went to game night at the library last night and it was great <3! I got to play this game called "Wasabi"! It was fun! There was free food to <_<;;

edit by Merun for double post:
Smithy wrote:
MBF wrote:How is Your Day Going? Wrath of the Smecchi's
*twitch twitch* You want to feel Smecchi's wrath don't you? If so you best be prepared for excessive amounts of yuri boobglomping ecchiness beyond your most frightening imagination! Ohohohohoho!

ã‚
xDDDDDD! Im all for it Smithy x3
I shall rule zeh world with Konan, the blue haired puppy ninja at meh side :3
Merun

Post by Merun »

Don't double post on the forum please.

I'm finally done with my first week after vacation. I had a presention in which we analysed a scene from Dracula by Coppola, one big report to give, and one english exam which went smoothly. To celebrate everything we went to a funfair tonight ^^.
Merun @ Twitter
Smithy

Post by Smithy »

Have a serious inflammation/infection on my back muscles causing me a grievous backache, to combat it they pumped me so full of medication I feel like I'm constantly on some kind of weird trip...
The pain's now more bearable but I can't make it to work since I'm in no condition to drive and I couldn't even tell left from right or up from down.... this sucks.
Ran

Post by Ran »

Finally got back online so today is a very good day! The only problem is that my MSN Messenger, for some reason, opens my chats off the screen somewhere and I can't see them. Some kind of but somewhere with my comp. Time for a new one anyway. :P
wrexness

Post by wrexness »

O_o Hrm, did you happen to be hooking up your monitor to a different monitor and/or using a second monitor?
Ran

Post by Ran »

wrexness wrote:O_o Hrm, did you happen to be hooking up your monitor to a different monitor and/or using a second monitor?
I changed monitors, but that's it.
wrexness

Post by wrexness »

Well, a problem that we ran into fairly often at my previous job was a certain application when used in conjunction with a person using dual monitors (laptop and standalone). What would happen is that they would use this application on the large monitor at work, but when they would try to work from home, the application would try to open up on the other monitor even though it wasn't connected.

So if you minimize and restore the chat windows, does it look like it's trying to open them up off screen (like off to the right or what have you)?

(XD Thread hijacked for attempted tech support.)
yurie~hime`

Post by yurie~hime` »

Good to see Ran-san post again. xD I wonder where the other members are.

I've been away from shuu for months, too. School stuff and all. I'm still not quite done with school work, but it should be fine next week. Yay~! Summer break! \o/

Writing articles for our Journalism class is a bit of a pain. ;__;
We have to pass all our papers by tomorrow or later lulz) and i got some slight fever, back pain, lower abdomen pain, and headache. Yayz. *tear

And it's 5am. @___@

Oh well, at least i'm done with all the articles.

Oyasumi!