How is Your Day Going? Wrath of the Smecchi's

Other misc discussion
Fhant

Re: How is Your Day Going? Wrath of the Smecchi's

Post by Fhant »

Thanks for the tip Smithy, but I pushed her on the stand she had and by the heavens, she stood normally!
I pushed her back a bit so Newton wouldn't be a ass on Mikuru and everything is well!
[Signature space. $10]
canis

Post by canis »

So we went to that castle and I just came back. The whole trip was very fun and all, but on the train ride home some drunken guys came into the train and started to shout racism stuff (we had a japanese girl with us which they were targeting). Since we were only 4 girls against 6-7 aggressive looking guys I admit that I got scared. x_x
Besides us there was no one in the train and those guys sat down right behind us and continued to shout stuff to us, but thankfully they didn't do anything beyond that.
I was really afraid they might hurt my japanese friend and we'd be unable to help her against that many. :(

Really, why do creatures like that even exist? =/

Well it's not that it "spoiled" our fun today, but it did give us 4 a very tense 20 minutes on our way back home.
wrexness

Post by wrexness »

canis wrote:
wrexness wrote:*blush* My my, are you planning to get me drunk and have your way with me...? Please be gentle...

*posts 1000*
You get drunk from a little drink? ;)
Not likely, but I dunno. I've never drunk enough to get drunk. The only times I've gone drinking I've had maybe 4-5 beers throughout 6-7 hours. My tolerance is likely low, but I could probably make up for it with size, at least a little. ^w^b

But yes, people can be so stupid sometimes. ~_~
Smithy

Post by Smithy »

My car was vandalized (scratched up) in front of my own house! >_<
What is the world coming to?
canis

Post by canis »

Smithy wrote:My car was vandalized (scratched up) in front of my own house! >_<
What is the world coming to?
That's really bad... Sorry to hear that. =/

I hate vandalism... Some parts of my town have also become very bad. It's a daily thing that cars are scratched up or even set afire... I'm not joking, we had that problem last summer, like 7 cars were burned within only a few weeks (and this is a rather small town).

That guys that harassed my japanese friend (last post) also smoked in the train and spit on the windows. I'm not a saint but I think it is common sense to not dirty, damage or break other people's stuff.
kawaii-star

Post by kawaii-star »

Ouch...vandalized in front of your own house? Who is nutty enough to do that?
wrexness

Post by wrexness »

Had an optometrist appointment today, and I figured now'd be a good time to try contacts (which I'm wearing now). It's so weird to be able to see pretty clearly (the test pair of contacts doesn't match my needs exactly) without glasses. O_O

Also, I've been officially diagnosed with astigmatism and color blindness. ^^; I'd known the latter for a while, but apparently it's "severe red-green colorblindness" XD
Fhant

Post by Fhant »

Hehe, don't worry Wrex, you'll soon be losing the "What the hell, where are my glasses" way of thinking XD
[Signature space. $10]
canis

Post by canis »

Today was so fun: Some japanese students and some friends of mine painted eggs. The germans hid them then in the park of our university and the japanese had to search for them. The japanese didn't know eastern before they came here, but they did really a great job painting eggs artistically (and mostly with some Kanji writings XD).

EDIT: Today got even funnier, but in a different way. I had a "Kare Kano" incident just now...
Those japanese students are only her for 3 weeks now and still have many things to take care of. Since many of them live in the very same building as me, I offered them to come to me if they need anything.

Well, I should have known better, but I'm a slump at home... I was wearing my old baggy "at home clothes", my sink and the floor are a mess and of course today one of the japanese girls follows my offer and visits me spontaneously... T_T She looks like a really tidy person so I was somewhat ashamed that her first impression of my apartment is this mess.... :oops:
Fhant

Post by Fhant »

The last trhee days were great.
On saturday I went to Leiden and bought Fable: The lost Chapters for 10 euro's (Talk about a bargain) and ate Udon noodles with a fork (Trust me, me with chopsticks is hell, someone could starve to death...) and had loads of laughs. One of them involved a Link statue.
Friend of mine: Fhant, here's the plan. You ask something complicated to the clerk while we drag the Link outside.
Fhant: Good idea, but isn't it smarter to let me drag out the Link since I could...well.. CARRY it?

Sunday I just stayed at home and played Fable and watched some anime (SANAE IN ...Let's not say it before Merun is going to say something he'll regret.)

On monday I went to the movie "Monsters vs Aliens", kind of a nice movie, very few people were there what made me think if I bought a ticket for "Dragonball Evolution" instead of "MvA".
Oh yeah, I had a great long weekend...
[Signature space. $10]
Evangeline Mcdowell
Site Admin

Post by Evangeline Mcdowell »

But that... woe to those who buy this without knowing who Mariya is....
Fhant

Post by Fhant »

Evangeline Mcdowell wrote:But that... woe to those who buy this without knowing who Mariya is....
Maybe I should buy it for a certain person who's birthday is imminent ^_^
[Signature space. $10]
Smithy

Post by Smithy »

Evangeline Mcdowell wrote:But that... woe to those who buy this without knowing who Mariya is....
To quote admiral Ackbar~
canis

Post by canis »

Smithy wrote:
To quote admiral Ackbar~
OMG! Spoiler! Spoiler!! I didn't want to know that yet!!! T__T

(j/k of course I know it, it is the only reason why I watch this anime ;P)