Re: How is Your Day Going? Wrath of the Smecchi's

Post by Yatchen »

Congrats, RockRabbit! :3
That is all so awesome.
私は悪魔です。
Zerky_Colly

Post by Zerky_Colly »

Thanks, Usamim. <3 (is okay if I call you that?)

Uhmm. . .gotta 105 A+ on a history paper I worked hard on for 2 weeks! >W<
I want to eat your heart
BamBam;

Post by BamBam; »

Okay, before I go on a rant about my french teacher.
My brother got his girlfriend pregnant after one year of them being together.

Ya know, the thought is disturbing, and it of course is a bit painful.
I don't imagen my brother as a father, it's just.. out of my mind impossible.
Sometimes he has these moments.. with like my cousins, and for a moment I can see him being someone's parent.
I'm scared for the child, sense my niece or nephew might not have a great life.
Oddly enough, his girlfriend is probably the sweetest girl i've met so far.
So I have some faith in them.

I don't know what to tell you, but I know how it feels.
Trust that everything will be okay, and what you need to give your sister is your love and support.
That's all you really can do.

ANYWAYS.
My french teacher is just freakin bizzare.
Ever sense the first six weeks of the school year started, she has been up my butt about every little thing. HER FACIAL EXPRESSION, AHA, NO. NO. She reminds me of that one woman from the incredibles for makes there costumes. It's insane how odd this women is.
She write with markers on the dry erase board, and wonders why it never comes off easily.
...She also wrote "I'm to old for this" on the board, and when I walked in and fell on the floor laughing, she was like "IGNORANT CHILD, GET UP."
.. it was funny, okay?
Not to mention her and my name. She calls me Maxwell, instead of Max, the name I go by sense Maxwell is seriously snootie.
She also has explained to me a hundred times to stop smiling, so now I frown at her, and she tells me to stop that.
She favors.. so bad, this one guy in my class who is not really here.
Like he gets high so much he really is just up in the clouds he stares at so much.
SHE LIKES HIM BETTER THAN ME.
She's also called me a "pretty boy" and I called her shorty.
She asked for it, and she's like four feet tall. Not joking.
I'm a all A student, all AP classes, I push myself to some extent were it seems impossible to others.
Well, I did like two classes online over the summer.. so it's less work.
Anyways.
She makes me feel like i'm a third grader with the IQ of a goldfish.
Today I tried to give her a hug, and when I bent down to give a hug to her, she pushed me away.
You know, if she doesn't like me..
I'll give her hell while i'm still breathing. :)

Hmm.. what else to rant about, uhhh, OH.
ITS COLD NOW. ALJGHDGSGHSFSDGGFG

Thanks.
... if you read all that, great, you made my year.
kaythanksagainbye.
Yatchen

Post by Yatchen »

Maybe you shouldn't mess with her? XD
私は悪魔です。
BamBam;

Post by BamBam; »

Yatchen wrote:Maybe you shouldn't mess with her? XD
NEVER. MWAHAHA.
Alice - The Lavender Princess

Post by Alice - The Lavender Princess »

@BamBam

*sigh* So every where it's the same single story? About Teachers harassing students? :?

Great.... Just Puurrrrfect.

So how's french for you? I mean, it's not such a bad subject, but the thing that gives me all the worries is Sanskrit!! Aargh!! I just hate that teacher!

Last day, I've been caught with the cold and had to bunk some classes. I've been away for 2 days in the class and behind my back, Madam Alexa had been telling how bad I was in academics. It was my friend who told me all these. I am not such a bad-grader, I even got an A+ in Mathematics! :twisted:

But that's not the point, the last day I had submitted my Class record of that freakin' subject, and for that two days I had taken leave, it was with Madam Alexa. When my cold got over, I asked my book and she replied by saying that she had given it to my friend, Caroline. I said Caroline never gave me my book, and Madam Alexa was supposed to give it back. She then, turning her expression as quickly as weather, said I was blaming her and she was not responsible for the loss. She made fun of me in front of the whole class, saying that I was, in fact, full of superiority complex, and thinks I know greater than she. She even insulted my parents. I felt bad the whole day.

So, the book is still with her. :oops: I am debating whether to buy a new book or grab Caroline by the neck to choke her. *sigh* I am such a depressive person. Thank god, I am not going to cut my wrist this time...... Teenage is such a confusing period.... :?

P. S - For those who are wondering how I study Sanskrit, because it's a dead language in India, I am a german. Actually, these two languages are closely related, so it's necessary to study it (I still don't know why.... :cry: )
Last edited by Alice - The Lavender Princess on Tue Nov 01, 2011 12:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Cherish your Yesterdays, Dream about Tomorrow but Live for Today.....
BamBam;

Post by BamBam; »

Alice - The Lavender Princess wrote:@BamBam

*sigh* So every where it's the same single story? About Teachers harassing students? :?

Great.... Just Puurrrrfect.

So how's french for you? I mean, it's not such a bad subject, but the thing that gives me all the worries is Sanskrit!! Aargh!! I just hate that teacher!
I love questions.. uhhz.
It's okay. I speak russian so it's like learning something totally new.
Half my family is french and russian, but mostly russian.
I like learning new things, SHOCKING, but I do.
I think after we wrote a essay about are selves.. she started to hate me.
I wrote Britney spears was my idol, and then my friend drew a picture of a ... .. ANYWAYS.
I have to say i'm pretty outgoing in most everything I do, and I do everything the way I want.
I can be mean, but only because I was raised a natural born leader. <3

Maybe she hates that about me. lol THERES ALOT TO HATE.
Merun

Post by Merun »

Je vois qu'il y a beaucoup de monde qui apprend le français ici ^^; ( Ok I cheat I'm French )

I'm sure some people are going to participate to NaNoWriMo this November. I could consider participating but in the end I don't think I will. During a little less than one year I have developed a plot and I decided to start last week. I'm already at 28 000 words, but considering the scope I have in mind, it's a very small portion of the story. The hardest part for me is the fact that I'm writing it in English and I'm not a big literature reader myself. It's in such situation that I can feel the limit of my language skill. Hopefully, Google, Thesaurus, and Dictionary Reverso are greatly helping me. Aside of language, I have to make some research for settings, and I must say it's a bit time consuming.

Still I don't know if I will be able to write something enjoyable to someone else, as I feel like the style I use is a bit, raw. My vocabulary is limited for certain situation even with all these help.

It's the second time I try to write something, and I hope this time I will reach the end. Last one ended with around 90 000 words, and was near the end. I stopped because it was a story for myself rather than for the others. It just showed too much a part of me I don't want people to know. This time it's something which does have the public in mind, it's not R-18, just maybe R-16 fufufu. In one way or another though, it's still a part of me.
Merun @ Twitter
Artifex

Post by Artifex »

@ Merun
That's so cool that you're working so hard to write a story you've created. I have a story that I've had in my head and have been slowly developing for around 10 to 12 years, just for fun. It'd be cool if I someday tried writing it down into a novel/manga, but I doubt it'll ever happen...

On a more solemn note: a guy at my college got really sick and hurt recently. Last I heard he's in the hospital and may or may not pull through. Even if he does make it and recovers, there's a possibility he may have brain damage. His brother and family are very distressed and going through a lot from this. I'd like to ask all of you if you could spare some time to say a prayer for him and his family; they could really use it.
"To love another person is to see the face of God." - Les Miserables

"Even darkness must pass. A new day will come. . . . There's some good in this world, Mr. Frodo... and it's worth fighting for." - Sam, The Two Towers
Zerky_Colly

Post by Zerky_Colly »

I had to get stitches on my knee orz.
I want to eat your heart
Yatchen

Post by Yatchen »

Zerky_Colly wrote:I had to get stitches on my knee orz.
What did you do?
私は悪魔です。
Zerky_Colly

Post by Zerky_Colly »

My sister and I where jumping on the tramp-o-lene (Sorry for horrible spelling), and I tried to do a back flip off. Hit a sharp stick and it cut my knee really bad. :oops:
I want to eat your heart
Yatchen

Post by Yatchen »

Ah, I have done a similar thing in the past. It was a trampoline with a fence around it, but I managed to fall out the door and gouge a chunk out of my knee. >_<
私は悪魔です。
yuna

Post by yuna »

Zerky, is your sister still pregnant? How is she doing?
Zerky_Colly

Post by Zerky_Colly »

Well she had a miscarriage on the 29 of Oct. A church was nice enough to hold a funeral for it and all. I have pictures of it on Facebook if anyone wants to see how pretty the grave is. (Miranda Saltamachia is me).

Other than slightly emotional shes okay. In fact, we are all going to the Fall fest this weekend together. Itll be a blast! 8)
I want to eat your heart