How is Your Day Going? Wrath of the Smecchi's

Other misc discussion
Tensa

Re: How is Your Day Going? Wrath of the Smecchi's

Post by Tensa »

Tsk! If only you'd live here! We could easily share my apartment. All there is to pay is your share of the food and if you're a heavy TV or PC user, a bit on the bill. But ..... damn ... well at least it's not Vin Diesel's goodbye ("When I say goodbye, it's forever.", Chronicles of Riddick).
I don't want to talk about jobs. I feel you.
Well... I don't know what else to say. I won't say that one word to you. No, I won't. It's just .... sad damn it! Not seeing you around for a long time ... wonder if it'll hurt. Well I'm pretty much pissed at two users that aren't around here anymore. Either got married to each other or just left and that's all.

Hope dies last and I hope it won't be a long period of time. Oh and if you read this, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.
Zerky_Colly

Post by Zerky_Colly »

don’t know who cares but to anyone who does here we go. I have to leave Shuu for a while. Im having screwed up family issues. Ill be 14 soon and I feel like I have to play adult now because, well, that’s personal, but I could use a hug. Sometimes I just want to die. Im so tired and lonely. My only friends are you guys cuz I avoid everyone in reality. Don’t want them to know the truth. Im not much on the board, but when I talk to someone in the forums, I actually feel like someone cares. :/
I want to eat your heart
Yatchen

Post by Yatchen »

*hugs
Hang in there, Zerky. It is hard now, but things always improve. See the light; hold on. We'll be here when you need us.
私は悪魔です。
yuna

Post by yuna »

Yes, we are here for you. Feel free to message me on facebook or here if you'd like. <3 Stay strong!
Tensa

Post by Tensa »

/hugs Colly
We are faced with different troubles every day. May you beat up those troubles.
yuna

Post by yuna »

Happy New Years shuushuu! 2012, wooohooo!!!!!! XD

Well, I had fun last night. Only problem is, I'm sick, and probably made it worse by partying lol!
Please pray for me to get better though! Being sick is no fun...;w;
Yatchen

Post by Yatchen »

D'aww, get better, yuna.
私は悪魔です。
yuna

Post by yuna »

Thanks Yatchy!

I'm feeling much better today. I'm still coughing pretty bad, still congested, and my throat is still really sore...but my voice is a little stronger now. Don't worry guys, I will be well soon.

Thanks for the prayers!
Yatchen

Post by Yatchen »

No, you don't have to use it. :)
It helps us out if people can learn how it works, but it is not required.

Also, congrats. I hope all goes well.

For my own part, I am back at college. Class begins tomorrow, so I did all of my chores, planned for some final fun later...and immediately wasted half the day napping. ;A;
私は悪魔です。
Quenlin

Post by Quenlin »

http://quenlin.deviantart.com/ No regrets. DeviantArt care more about their bottom line than user safety with that malware ad crap. Now what was my pixiv account again? It's rare I call an admin a spineless corporate dog who cares more about her bottom line than user safety but que sera sera.

If for some reason you liked my art I saved the better ones.
Disabled for, and I can't believe I'm saying this, inappropriate use of a bus. - Ran
Yeah, but she's cute, whereas the kids from Code LYOKO are a sniper's dream come true. -RdMarquis
Quenlin

Post by Quenlin »

Cranberry juice, lots of it.
Disabled for, and I can't believe I'm saying this, inappropriate use of a bus. - Ran
Yeah, but she's cute, whereas the kids from Code LYOKO are a sniper's dream come true. -RdMarquis
shawurai

Post by shawurai »

Been oin hospital for 3 days. Had some kind of bug or virus (doctor calls it a sort of coldà on a nerv in my right ear. Thing caused me to lose all feeling of oriantation. Made me feel sick, dizzy had to trow up. You could think of it as being totaly drunk while not having drunk anything. But that's not the worst part. The thing causes some kind of swelling in my inner ear. As a result I'm hearing a constant high peeping sound in my ear (I hear divers sometimes have that kind of problem. Not I need to get back to the hospital tomorrow for 2 more days to get a 1 hour injection. With some hope this will kill the bug or whatever it is and it should be over. but i'll only know when my full blood test comes back on friday and when i've passed a new hearing test that same day. After that is a mistery . What I do know is that I'll be home for at least another 10 days to get some rest and to get the thing tho hopefully cure. I''ve also been forbidden to drive my car as there's no telling when the nerv in my ear starts swelling again causing me to lose all control over my movements.

I how I'll get my hearing back as that constant peeping is really annoying.
I shall speak neither hurtful nor harsh word, but shall speak respectfully, even of my enemies, for temperate words may turn aside anger.
Merun

Post by Merun »

Such high pitched noise is called tinnitus. I got this symptom but never got it checked by a physician for I have been living for as long as I can remember. I have no idea when it started so I suspect it's life long. Hopefully it never really bothered me. My tinnitus is only in my right ear and is faint except sometime when it's louder for a few seconds. In fact I might have associated it with the noise of silence before learning that it was a symptom, so I don't pay attention to it just like the little black dot which keeps moving on my left eye.

I hope you will recover from it, because I know that tinnitus can destroy a life. The best thing is to ignore it but I guess it's not easy.
Merun @ Twitter
Quenlin

Post by Quenlin »

One of my favorite artists followed me on Twitter, so I'm in a good mood today. Hitomaru if you're wondering, draws extreme stuff but he genuinely is a brilliant artist.
Deoxys

Post by Deoxys »

Hello everynyan, I was out for a whole month far away from technology (Thanks god), so I just login to wish you merry christmas and all that stuff :P

Happy new year!